Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2024 11:26:04 AM EDT
Long story short, I need to replace the barrel on my MR762. Does anyone know if there are there any options, factory H&K or aftermarket for replacing it? I can't find anyone with barrels in stock, so any suggestions would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:06:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vonbongo] [#1]
Factory ones pop up on gunbroker and HKPro from time to time.

Gunbroker listing

I believe this brownelles also fits.  Says 417/mr762

Brownelles

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:46:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IneptKomodo] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vonbongo:
Factory ones pop up on gunbroker and HKPro from time to time.

Gunbroker listing

I believe this brownelles also fits.  Says 417/mr762

Brownelles

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/185708/IMG_2579_jpeg-3159249.JPG
View Quote

Do not use the Brownell's barrels for the MR, the gas port is in the wrong spot, or at least thats how they were when they first came out. The gas block will sit too far forward and will beat the shit out of your piston.

I looked at having Green Mountain make me one but they wanted a minimum order of 50 iirc.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Curious if you shot out the factory barrel? If so any details on round count and use/abuse.

To answer your question I found a bnib factory HK heavy mr762 barrel on HK Pro a few years ago for 750 from a member.
Link Posted: Today 2:39:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Safe to say no aftermarket barrel options then?
Link Posted: Today 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Blue Ridge has some in stock -
https://hkpartspro.com/hk-mr762-lt-barrel-assembly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top