BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2024 3:27:09 PM EDT
Will a youth stock fit on any Lt 20?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe?

Not trying to be a smartass, but over the years Remington has used several different 20 gauge receiver sizes.

You could have two of the exact same model, made a year apart, and the stocks won't interchange. The only way to tell is to either try it, or take some measurements.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ahorseman:
Will a youth stock fit on any Lt 20?
View Quote

What vintage and model are you referring to?  I think 1100, but want to confirm.

I have an 80's vintage 870LW Youth and an 1100 and 1187 stock will fit on it perfectly.   So I would think were I able to remove my 20 gauge youth 870 stock and slap an 1100 LT stock on it, than the reverse would be true.

I picked up a few gorgeous stocks when "green parts store" was still a thing and they clearanced some.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:48:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 1100 LT 20 and a 11-87 20 and the stocks interchange.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top