BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNRonin:
Is your FFL and possession of the suppressor? If it's not been shipped to your FFL you won't get that  docusign until then. It has to be certified.
View Quote

That could be it..... I ordered my suppressor Thursday, and did all the form 4 stuff at the kiosk on Friday....... probably going to be a few days until the suppressor shows up at the gun shop.

Makes sense...thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:58:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: imq707s] [#2]
*duplicate post......please delete.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Is your FFL and possession of the suppressor? If it's not been shipped to your FFL you won't get that  docusign until then. It has to be certified.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By imq707s:

Yeah...that's why I'm a little nervous. I did all my form 4 stuff last Friday, and as of right now....still no email back from silencer shop showing confirmation....or that DocuSign email I'm supposed to get them them.

I thought the DocuSign had to be completed BEFORE they ship the suppressor to my FFL?  

I ordered it last Thursday, so I'm assuming they probably don't have the suppressors at my FFL yet.  And unfortunately, there is no way to track my order through the Silencer shop as far as a tracking number goes.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By imq707s:

I thought the DocuSign had to be completed BEFORE they ship the suppressor to my FFL?  

I ordered it last Thursday, so I'm assuming they probably don't have the suppressors at my FFL yet.  And unfortunately, there is no way to track my order through the Silencer shop as far as a tracking number goes.
View Quote
My first suppressor through silencer shop I had no indication because I have a crappy FFL that it had even arrived. So I emailed them and they replied that it had arrived. The second time I purchased through silencer shop, the FFL while sucking we're not the reason that it hadn't shipped. When I contacted them they said they were waiting on the ATF to approve the transfer. The last one I purchased through silencer shop again was ATF dragging their feet. I did all my paperwork everything they said everything was good but I didn't certify until the suppressor got physically to my FFL.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top