Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2023 5:57:54 PM EDT
I'd like the concept of the QD. I don't think I've seen the silencer end for sale? If you can tell me where to go, as my Wife frequently does, to find a set, I'd be most grateful.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 7:42:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#1]
There are a myriad of products that fit your description.
Could you produce at least a picture of the part(s) you're looking for?
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]
probably the most used QD for 9mm is a trilug setup. Find a trilug made for your barrel threads and a trilug adapter for the silencer to interface.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By User55645:
There are a myriad of products that fit your description.
Could you produce at least a picture of the part(s) you're looking for?
View Quote

I hope these lead to pics. Dead Air and others that have the male portion on the barrel that acts like a flash hider. These have a clamping system, a few threads that take about one turn, or interrupted threads. I see set ups that have the barrel portion for sale but the only way to get the female portion is to buy the suppressor. Thxs.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/26/2023 1:00:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR_Dale] [#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AR_Dale:
Look for HUB mounts for your suppressor.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/dual-lok-hub-mount-interface-1-375x24/
View Quote

Interesting. Thx. I guess I was thinking about an interrupted thread design. Now thinking that that might just unscrew itself.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By burntoutbarrel:

Interesting. Thx. I guess I was thinking about an interrupted thread design. Now thinking that that might just unscrew itself.
View Quote

Rockset HUB to suppressor, the QD to muzzle device won't come loose. Rockset muzzle device to gun.

All my PCC cans are direct thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top