SKUMAG-13681
Weight0.900000
Length (Dimension)8.625
Height (Dimension)3.25
Width (Dimension)1.25

Per Apex website scroll down and hit more info
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Curved or straight?  I'm at work and will be for the next month, so I can't measure my straight one, unfortunately.  

Do you need to know for pouches?  I have Canadian Pattern 82 pouches for them (they work with the straight ones; I think only British were curved) and interestingly they are also the perfect length for Glock 33-round 9mm mags, which might help give you an indication of the overall length, as they were within a fraction of an inch from one another.  I think Israeli and South African pouches exist for them as well.  I've seen Belgian-purchased FALOs in use with them in photos from the 1960s, so perhaps they also made pouches for them at some point (never seen them, though).
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigstick61:
I think Israeli and South African pouches exist for them as well.
View Quote

They do, but they're hard to find. Took me forever to find my four P70 pouches. I believe they fit 35 round Galil mags, too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.
Yeah for magazine pouches but probably the opposite of what you think.

I have no FAL but have pouches.
I've got some some Belgian Vigneron SMG magazine pouches I'm going to do a video review of, and was figuring out what they're good for besides 32 round 9mm stick mags.

If they're the length apexgunparts says, the mags are about an inch short.
straight mags would definitely work with a magpul, or a piece of foam on the bottom of the pouch as a spacer.
Don't know if a curved one would fit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 2:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Do those not have dividers?

The 30 is pretty close to a Glock 33 round mag if you have one to try in the pouch. I wish I had access to.mine right now so I could measure it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top