Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Making uppers to go with? Partnering with someone for uppers?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By :
Making uppers to go with? Partnering with someone for uppers?
View Quote

You can roll your own for now though it’s still very expensive but far less than a full SR25 upper. I see Griffin is making the flash hider which is nice. Gas blocks/stripped uppers would be huge.

I kinda want the carbine can to run on the KAC lunchbox gun…
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:03:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Green0:
@outrider
Someone texted me a picture of a Nefarious sold / marketed double picatinny Mk11 M110 style block today.  I don't know if it's an SR25 cartel part or a Nefarious part, but that part was around $400, and in the white, however available.  I don't know if they made it in stainless and that's why it's being sold in the white or what.  Hopefully it's stainless, because carbon steel without a finish isn't ideal.
View Quote

I think they are both doing them. Nefarious is a heat treated stainless. I was wondering if y’all could take a stab at it and how you’d fare on price. You did great on the FH.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:20:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#6]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#7]
A gas block for the PSA Sabre 110 clone would make the internet upset. Please do it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ian187:
A gas block for the PSA Sabre 110 clone would make the internet upset. Please do it.
View Quote

@palmettostatearmory
Josiah, Also a great opportunity to grab some griffin muzzle devices to pin to your 13.9 and 14.5” uppers
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice.  I've been thinking I'd have to replace the flash hider on my EMC to be able to mount a different suppressor, and then I see this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
HTX Concepts/SR25 Cartel is also doing flash hiders. Both in the SR25 3/4x24 as well as 5/8x24. This should help people out with more generic AR10 type barrels.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:42:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#11]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks! I already set a reminder on my phone. I also signed up for the GI program, didn't know yall did that. Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tracer_bullet] [#14]
@KavonTN  
@tracer_bullet
@Cdwadleigh

I've been told the silencers that we didn't already sell to dealers (which are not gone, but will be available through those dealers for purchase), will be available on our website to your door at 5PM tonight CST.  The Coupon code AR15 is 10% off, or if you are a member of the Griffin GI program, discounts are available to mil/LEO/first responders/veterans.

It's not an emergency or anything, so I'm just trying to keep people who expressed interest, informed.  I'd prefer if the cans we made sold out over 3-4 months to give us more time consider restocking if the market situation warranted that.  Manufacturing is stupidly busy with manufacturing of more non niche inventory at the moment, and a couple development programs we're either actively working or trying to squeeze in.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up & the coupon code @Green0 !
I have a reminder set too. Haha

Soon ...
Attachment Attached File

ETA:

MGL-100 FDE sold out in 2-3 minutes
MGL-100 BLK sold out in 12-13 minutes

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:51:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#15]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#16]
@KavonTN  
@tracer_bullet
@Cdwadleigh

I've been told the silencers that we didn't already sell to dealers (which are not gone, but will be available through those dealers for purchase), will be available on our website to your door at 5PM tonight CST.  The Coupon code AR15 is 10% off, or if you are a member of the Griffin GI program, discounts are available to mil/LEO/first responders/veterans.

It's not an emergency or anything, so I'm just trying to keep people who expressed interest, informed.  I'd prefer if the cans we made sold out over 3-4 months to give us more time consider restocking if the market situation warranted that.  Manufacturing is stupidly busy with manufacturing of more non niche inventory at the moment, and a couple development programs we're either actively working or trying to squeeze in.
View Quote

I tried the coupon code but it didn't work, still snagged a MGL-11 though.  This will be my fourth GA suppressor - a PSR 5 and 2 HRT 556 already in the inventory.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd get the 110 suppressor through Charlies but I've been waiting on them giving me a credit to my account for $1505 dollars that I used to try and buy one of their M110 barrel/Gas Block combos.  Put the order in last august and cancelled it in january due to the order not being fulfilled, so I've been calling them and messaging them about every 2 weeks or so since january just to get the same B.S. answer of "I'll talk to the boss about it" every time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Yeah that didn't go to plan.    We sold out of the MGL-110's in 9 minutes and the MGL-11's in about 22 minutes.  There still are some dealer units (60% of the manufactured units), I know Charlies Custom Clones has 15 M110's enroute, for example.  

The CS guys are going to open a spreadsheet and start a reservation list for units to try to better project a second run of units.
View Quote

glad they sold, super cool to see projects like this and it's great when manufacturers are rewarded with sales.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:41:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#19]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#20]
This all started as a search for an M110 can at a reasonable price.  I actually thought maybe the thing might go over terribly and this something like $150,000 project might not sell at all in which case I would have paid 15 times the market price for the can.  If I had known it would go ok, it would have been relatively easy to increase production numbers.
View Quote
So glad there is an alternative to these impossible to find suppressors. When do you anticipate these will be a regularly stocked item?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Your question is about impossible to answer right now. The NFA lead times dropping from 3-9 months to one to three days was nothing we could predict.

If people can populate a reservation list with our cs team, that will help us better understand demand and make a more adequate quantity in the next run. I think time to the next run is likely to be ~3 months.
View Quote

That would be about perfect for me. I really wanted to get one, but life got in the way.

If you could do a quarterly run I think it would be perfect.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I was afraid they would sell out and bought a can last night when they went live.

Just got notification my GI program info was approved and just want to say wow. That discount is way more than I thought it'd be....kind of makes me wish I'd waited to order lol.

Thanks a bunch for bringing these to market. And thanks for the mil discount, I'll be sure to use it in the future.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:08:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARBertch] [#26]
Decided to jump on one of the 2 remaining MGL-11 cans from this batch. It wasn't a purchase I was planning on this month but after waiting nearly 4 years to finish off my MK13, no point putting it off further. Can't wait!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#28]
M110 cans are going for $10k??
Interesting.....

I'd like a dedicated can for my .300WM
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Kudos to Greeno he’s killing it
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:39:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Ordered a C.  Probably should have just swapped the muzzle device on my EMC for something I can use on multiple guns, but i'm really jazzed about having a suppressor tailor made to fit the rifle as designed.

Thanks for bringing this project about.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top