Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2023 7:06:20 PM EDT
I've had this whacko idea bouncing around in my head for a while now but can't find anything so far. Does any company make a thread adapter to put an L1A1 flash suppressor on a 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 barrel? I like the looks of the long 5 or 3 slots and would like to put on on a non-FAL build.
I figure I can make one if I get access to a lathe but curious if there is an off-the-shelf option.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you know the thread pitch & count on the L1A1?  I’m not familiar with it.

Silencer Central (and probably many others) have multiple adapters on their website.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going by Arizona Response Systems' site. They're selling adapters that say they're 9/16-24 RH to 5/8-24. So I assumed they're 9/16. Chats on the High Road and milsurps.com both confirmed that.

Thanks, I'll check out Silencer Central
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 6:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wideglidejoe:
Do you know the thread pitch & count on the L1A1?  I’m not familiar with it.

Silencer Central (and probably many others) have multiple adapters on their website.
View Quote

Commonwealth are 9/16-24RH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top