Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2024 1:43:40 PM EDT
I was reviewing my form and noticed that when I was reviewing my responsible persons section the EFT file would bring up the validation window and save properly but when I finish and return to the individual for review I get an error and the eft file is no longer showing up.

Is this a new issue and if not will the prints be in the submission even if they are not showing up when I go back for review?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like some people on reddit are having a similar issue.  

I did check to see if creating a new form fixed it.  It did not.

I did go to my old approved forms to see if the prints were there and they do not show up.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I just filed my first form 1 and noticed the same thing. Photo and fingerprints uploaded fine at first. Then I clicked edit to review again, and the fingerprint file was gone, got a popup error, so I cancelled the edit.

Is it normal for them to send the cover sheet for mailing fingerprints? That's what made me question that it didn't get uploaded correctly.

Hope it worked.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#3]
@J4C3

Does your fingerprint cover sheet have received or the abbreviation REC'D on it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JTX23:
@J4C3

Does your fingerprint cover sheet have received or the abbreviation REC'D on it?
View Quote

REC'D in the bottom right of page, after my name. So they got it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]
That is my understanding.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I had the same issue I just submitted it anyways looks it it when through.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I went ahead and let it rip last night and got REC'D on my cover sheet.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I was reviewing my form and noticed that when I was reviewing my responsible persons section the EFT file would bring up the validation window and save properly but when I finish and return to the individual for review I get an error and the eft file is no longer showing up.

Is this a new issue and if not will the prints be in the submission even if they are not showing up when I go back for review?
View Quote
I just tried to file tonight and I have 3 RP on my trust, having the exact same issue as you. I gave up and sent a email to Ask the Experts.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That is my understanding.
View Quote

Thanks, yea it worked. Approved today!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top