Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2024 9:52:40 PM EDT
I've done quite a few in the past with no problem.

Doing one tonight for my brother and it continues to sat error and asks for responsible persons even though it's individual.

I deleted the initial file and rebuilt it only to get the same error message.

It will let us pay but I don't want a rejection... should we pay?

Can't figure this one out...
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:14:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PvtJoeBauers] [#1]
I had the same issue last week. For some reason it was adding me into the additional persons category but not all my info was filled in there(no birthdate and a couple other items). Make sure all his info is in the applicant filer section then delete him if he’s somehow populated in the additional persons section. This is all from memory so may have been slightly different.

Just a possibility
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:
I had the same issue last week. For some reason it was adding me into the additional persons category but not all my info was filled in there(no birthdate and a couple other items). Make sure all his info is in the applicant filer section then delete him if he’s somehow populated in the additional persons section. This is all from memory so may have been slightly different.

Just a possibility
View Quote

Thanks... went back and added a photo and it passed... clearly says individual so fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:

Thanks... went back and added a photo and it passed... clearly says individual so fingers crossed.
View Quote

Mine did too. I figured I did something wrong when I saw I was also in the additional person field so I double checked that I filed as an individual. It was either a system glitch or an error on my part but doesn’t matter as I got my approval this morning.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this was off. I just did my first eForm 1 in about a year and it made me go back and edit "responsible person". I added the missing info, pic , and fingerprint file. What I didn't do is re upload the engraving pics when I moved forward from that screen again. I forgot. Hopefully it gets approved. At least I should know quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top