Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2023 7:11:35 PM EDT
Looks like FN had some left over/unclaimed parts kits. They are being offered, first come first serve. Limit one per person. Hopefully my order goes through.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a pristine G1 FAL Parts kit with a DSA G1 marked receiver.  Need to build this sucker!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link?
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
The FN kits were over-priced considering they lacked a barrel and some other parts.

The ban on importing barrels was silly - the 2A community needs to get some real fighters in office.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RedFox1911:
Link?
View Quote

FN-FAL-KIT
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I was tempted, I’ve got a populated barrel. But I can find Imbels for $750 with the barrel. But even that kills me when I was buying $99 kits from FAC back in the day.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#6]
@shadyman "I can find Imbels for $750 with the barrel."

Where are you seeing those? I have a new gearlogo receiver I'd like to complete.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 80085:
@shadyman "I can find Imbels for $750 with the barrel."

Where are you seeing those? I have a new gearlogo receiver I'd like to complete.
View Quote

Back in June I saw a couple pop up on GunBroker with a buy it now price. I got one for $700. Already built it into a 16” Jungle Carbine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top