Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2024 3:47:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#1]
Long sleeve t-shirts with good/pithy quotes on them… nothing dirty, just phrases or designs that extend your brand. Stuff that is 1: more than just your logo on a shirt and 2: worth the purchase. Oh, and 3: extends your brand.

Obviously t-shirts. Maybe with a US flag on the left sleeve (or something on the left sleeve; it always surprises me that companies don’t put things on the left sleeve… when I hang my arm out the window in the Summer, why not get free eyeballs on your logo/quote/flag)

Hats

Maybe a fleece?

All quality merch, good gear that people will want to wear. Tastefully designed so they will wear it.

(You’re probably set for designs but branding is my jam, and since you asked I thought I’d offer some thoughts)
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I love long sleeve sun shirts that are popular with fishermen

I think you need a loyalty club like dead air too

Hat, t shirt etc
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

Hat, t shirt etc
View Quote

Absolutely yes to the above!    Lightweight long sleeve hoodies with UPF50 rating are awesome for fishing and any activity in the sun.     I have several of them for work and play.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By McGruff1533:

Absolutely yes to the above!    Lightweight long sleeve hoodies with UPF50 rating are awesome for fishing and any activity in the sun.     I have several of them for work and play.
View Quote

Like shooting suppressed guns?

Im curious if those shirts would melt, given what theyre made of, if hot brass got stuck or they touched a hot barrel/suppressor
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

Hat, t shirt etc
View Quote
The loyalty club idea is cool. DA sends you a cool patch when you show proof of ownership. They have different levels depending on the number of cans purchased (just cooler patches). DA calls it The Asylum. EA could play on the Silencer Nerd thing.

Speaking of sun, why do companies always have dark colored hats?  Who wants their brain cooking in a black hat all summer?  How about some light colored hats? Desert Tan is popular.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:
The loyalty club idea is cool. DA sends you a cool patch when you show proof of ownership. They have different levels depending on the number of cans purchased (just cooler patches). DA calls it The Asylum. EA could play on the Silencer Nerd thing.

Speaking of sun, why do companies always have dark colored hats?  Who wants their brain cooking in a black hat all summer?  How about some light colored hats? Desert Tan is popular.

View Quote

I second the loyalty club idea.  Been researching cans for a few months now and I am really liking what the Ferox and Vox K offer.  So, I’ll prolly be a part of that club before long.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:23:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#7]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:

View Quote

You get sweat stains more easily on a black hat
Shirts or hats
Wolf gray
Top Top