Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2024 1:46:20 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with this suppressor. What little I can find out about it sounds good. The price and specs look nice. I have an ecco mount and it is nicely done, so I would imagine their cans are too.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Following.  We've been really impressed with other Ecco stuff.  Just haven't put our hands on the 5x5, yet.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 5x5 on a 10” commando build. Fantastic suppression on a short 5.56 for such a small can. Don’t notice excessive blowback either. Definitely recommend.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered one so I don't have it yet but have only heard good things about them. I'm somewhat local to Ecco so I went by their shop to purchase and they were extremely helpful answering all of my questions. I have no doubt the suppressors will be top notch and I can't recommend them enough just based on their excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I just placed an order for four of these.  I'm excited to see them in person.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#6]
ECCO Machine Five by Five SBR Suppressor

Ecco Five by Five vs Rugged Radiant762

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Whats your thoughts on the Ecco Rugged mount?  Thinking about buying one for a can instead of using a 1/2-28 direct thread on a 16” AR.  Already have a rugged can and like their short brake.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#8]
How's the sound compared to a Sandman K?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3wide:

Whats your thoughts on the Ecco Rugged mount?  Thinking about buying one for a can instead of using a 1/2-28 direct thread on a 16” AR.  Already have a rugged can and like their short brake.
View Quote

Sorry but l don't have any experience with it, but everything Nick makes is excellent so l am sure that it will work well for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top