Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2024 8:00:36 AM EDT
Good morning all. I did my 1st purchase using a SS Kiosk last wee, forms submitted on th 21st. When I check on my eforms login I don't see anything pending on the site. Any reasons for this? This is my 1st so if this is just normal please let me know. I was thinking maybe because it was late afternoon that day that the weekend maybe slowed thing a bit. Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards,

Luis
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It’ll be under the dealer’s account since they submitted it. Form 4s won’t ever show up in your account.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh... Didnt even think of it that way. Now that makes sense. Thanks for the info! And now back to waiting
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
You should get an email from eforms showing it was submitted.
At least I did, of course people are getting them in 1-2 days and I’m two weeks out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I did get the submitted confirmation. I just thought originally that it would show on my dashboard. HOPEFULLY now approval is imminent

Super excited but my wife isnt so much. She knows this will just be the first of many lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top