Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
SO I guess I should go down and tell the sheriff to look for the letter? He is cool and fairly small dept.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:53:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HansohnBrothers] [#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StaccatoC2:

Just did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jeepsnguns81:

Did you email the [email protected] address?  They've always gotten back to me very quickly when I've emailed them.

Just did.

So CA replied to my email. It was delivered to the local FFL on the 9th, so basically he has done nothing with it for approaching 5 days. For something he needs to open, confirm the serial number, log it in and out, close it up and slap a label on the box.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
My estimated ship date was 5/9. I see the label was actually created 5/7 and still nothing. It’s gotta be kinda frustrating when CA works so hard on the whole process and in the end it’s up to others to be as diligent
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#6]

So CA replied to my email. It was delivered to the local FFL on the 9th, so basically he has done nothing with it for approaching 5 days. For something he needs to open, confirm the serial number, log it in and out, close it up and slap a label on the box.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jeepsnguns81:

Did you email the [email protected] address?  They've always gotten back to me very quickly when I've emailed them.

Just did.

Devils advocate but that's only 2 full business days, I'd give them another day or two.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Interesting email from Capital Armory yesterday concerning the cadence issue-

Hello,
I am reaching out in regards to the eforms suffix issue, unfortunately they have not fixed it yet, but they expect the fix to be live in the next few days. Once we know it is fixed, we will send out a follow up email for you to go ahead and call us to certify.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Sandi
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By docslester:
Interesting email from Capital Armory yesterday concerning the cadence issue-

Hello,
I am reaching out in regards to the eforms suffix issue, unfortunately they have not fixed it yet, but they expect the fix to be live in the next few days. Once we know it is fixed, we will send out a follow up email for you to go ahead and call us to certify.
Thank you,
Sandi
View Quote

Sandi is a rockstar and easily the most helpful person I have dealt with at CA. I hope they pay her very well!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I finally took possession of my order yesterday.
Got screwed by the ups guy on friday or I would have gotten it then.
About 38 days order to hand.
Also the CLEO countdown didnt start till day 13 after I was notified they mailed it.  

I have another that is going faster and cleo has been mailed.

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Received email last night from Capital Armory-

Good Afternoon,
The ATF has put in a fix for the suffix problem. We are still having some issues with some forms, but others are going through.One of our regular certifiers is going to reach out to everyone, but if you would like you can also try giving us a call.
Thank you,
Sandi

Called this morning, got through immediately, 5 minutes later eform went through and I had an email from ATF saying my form is "Submitted, in Process".

NOW the waiting game starts. We'll see how quick it goes through.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Just put my fingerprints in the mail to CA...they looked good to me and met the criteria on the back of the card and all inside the lines....I guess I'll see

Getting itchy now, I have another one in my cart..
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TexCorriente:
I posted about my denial exactly one month ago, due to an ATF clerical error.
I am very happy to report that Capitol quickly turned around getting my application resubmitted, and I received approval yesterday afternoon. Now it is in the final review at Capitol, and then on to my Sheriff.
View Quote

Good thing we have fast approvals now. Last year that could have really sucked!
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#14]
So, what do I do now ? Called to certify this morning and with my luck, the eform site had an error. The gal took my number and that was it.

Do I call again tomorrow and re-attempt to certify  ?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:15:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#15]
Originally Posted By nomad221:
So, what do I do now ? Called to certify this morning and with my luck, the eform site had an error. The gal took my number and that was it.

View Quote

Yes, call again the next day. It's common for the ATF eForms site to glitch for day. Usually it will work OK a day or two later.

On my last certify I had a problem where a bunch of the questions weren't showing up on the form. The guy said it had been happening randomly to some people. He tried closing and reopening the form a few times. I told him I'd call back the next day. When I called back, everything went as smooth as silk.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:

Yes, call again the next day. It's common for the ATF eForms site to glitch for day. Usually it will work OK a day or two later.

On my last certify I had a problem where a bunch of the questions weren't showing up on the form. The guy said it had been happening randomly to some people. He tried closing and reopening the form a few times. I told him I'd call back the next day. When I called back, everything went as smooth as silk.
View All Quotes

Thanks I'll try again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Just received mine today. Not sure how many days.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Received two emails this morning, one from Capital Armory, one from ATF-

My eform has been approved.

24 hours!

Never thought I'd see the time the ATF gave up on slowing down applications.

Now on to shipping I suppose.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Thanks I'll try again.
View All Quotes

Thanks I'll try again.

Called this morning. I was first in line. CA picked up where I left off on the cert.. Completed.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#20]

24 hours!

View Quote

Congrats!

Now you'll have a Docusign 4473 (select your CLEO from the list CA provides) and you'll need to scan your ID and upload it.

Once you submit that, it should be 3 or four weeks for the CLEO wait time and shipping the can to you.

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Here’s a timeline for all interested in the process. Little over a month and I’m thrilled with how easy it was being that my closest NFA dealer would be about 75 miles away from me. I just purchased a Titanium 22 can as well last week and still waiting to certify that. Signed the forms 5/8 and still waiting for the certification on that one.

Instock notification: 4/9
Purchased: 4/9
Mailed prints: 4/10
Signed forms: 4/21
Certified and submitted Form 4: 4/23
Approved: 4/25
Signed 4473: 4/25
Cleo notification sent: 4/28
Cleo notification received: 5/3
Tracking received: 5/9
Package mailed: 5/14
Package received: 5/15
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#22]

24 hours!

View Quote

Congrats!  Individual or trust?  I'm hoping for a quick approval, but did the trust with 1RP.  Certified with CA on Wednesday of this week.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I did the individual. No trust. Be my forth can. No one in my family is much interested and my wife will sell them all when I'm gone.

Did the Docusign 4473 and scanned my ID and uploaded it it yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 3:48:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: docslester] [#24]
Received email my CLEO notice went out today from Capitol Armory.

Might only be a couple weeks now.

This is exciting!
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#25]
My three cans that were pending all were delivered within about 2 weeks of approval.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Got the delivery email 05/20/24. Hasn't populated yet, so I'm guessing the FFL hasn't dropped the can off yet.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I certified three form 4’s on Friday the 17th, one at my local guy, and two at Capitol Armory.

All three approved this morning.  On to the 4473 and CLEO notification.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:10:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: camarofrk] [#28]
I certified one on the same day.  I got nothin so far.  I may be one of the unlucky bastards.

Edit:  Meant to quote Dr_Nimslow above me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Almost tested this last night when I got an in stock notification for a Diligent Defense Enticer S. However, the price was $100 higher than MSRP. @Joshua_CapitolArmory did Diligent Defense have a price increase? Should I be expecting to pay $600 ish instead of $500 ish now?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By camarofrk:
I certified one on the same day.  I got nothin so far.  I may be one of the unlucky bastards.

View Quote

Join me in the corner my fingerprints have been in AZ. for 5 days now...
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By bansil:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By camarofrk:

I spoke too soon.  The ATF must have heard my whining.  Submitted and approved today.  Waiting on shipping instructions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 4:07:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bansil] [#32]

On the EDIT.....

I just got an email!!!!...it just left Phoenix...this proves the glowies are here

Thanks for whining and bitching @camarofrk
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#33]
I did a docusign form 4 on 05/10 and have not heard since. Is that normal? I thought I had to "certify" involving a screen share and phone call.
Fingerprints arrived prior to the docusign.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Purchased suppressors and fingerprint kit Jan 5 2024 (TRUST)
Fingerprint kit delivered Jan 10
Fingerprints mailed Jan 11
Fingerprints uploaded Jan 19
ATF Form 4 DocuSigned Jan 19
Eform4 officially submitted Jan 22
Approved May 6
4473 signed and approved May 7
Not really sure what happened next, but got CLEO notification email May 13, then received 'your order will ship soon' on May 17. Then UPS tried to deliver the package on May 17. I wasn't home so it was held at UPS Access Point. I picked up order on May 20.

From card swipe to in hand in ~4.5 months
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:03:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rstrobel] [#35]
Originally Posted By RamaSita:
I did a docusign form 4 on 05/10 and have not heard since. Is that normal? I thought I had to "certify" involving a screen share and phone call.
Fingerprints arrived prior to the docusign.
View Quote

what state?

I docusigned on may 9th and haven't received the certification email yet. I emailed CA about it and they said Idaho is having some sort of issue with the ATF holding up electronic certifications that they are hoping to resolve in the next couple days

I want to buy a few more suppressors, but I'm holding off on this until there is hopefully a resolution... I got burned before on WA's issues when they passed the SBR legalization law and then the ATF denied the form 1s due to flaws in the state law. I'm not sure what the issue is here with Idaho exactly
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:16:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By rstrobel:

what state?

I docusigned on may 9th and haven't received the certification email yet. I emailed CA about it and they said Idaho is having some sort of issue with the ATF holding up electronic certifications that they are hoping to resolve in the next couple days

I want to buy a few more suppressors, but I'm holding off on this until there is hopefully a resolution... I got burned before on WA's issues when they passed the SBR legalization law and then the ATF denied the form 1s due to flaws in the state law. I'm not sure what the issue is here with Idaho exactly
View Quote

Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#37]
I signed the paperwork on 5/8 and have yet to hear back about certifying as well
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#38]

On the EDIT.....

I just got an email!!!!...it just left Phoenix...this proves the glowies are here

Thanks for whining and bitching @camarofrk
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By azhunter13:
I signed the paperwork on 5/8 and have yet to hear back about certifying as well
View Quote

Could be worse-my SS dealer lost access to their eforms account somehow and I’ve been waiting to certify for a month…
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#40]
My Q EL Camino came in today. About 20ish days start to finish. Not bad.
I didn't realize the El Camino wasn't black LOL.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By RamaSita:

Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow
View Quote

Did you find anything out. Still waiting but hate to take up customer service time when I should just be patient
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By azhunter13:

Did you find anything out. Still waiting but hate to take up customer service time when I should just be patient
View Quote

Nope. Havent called for the same reason
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#43]
They got my fingerprints today

Let's hope they are gtg...fingers crossed
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#44]
there are posts on other forums with a similar situation, seems to be a 2-3 week backlog on certifications. I hope they can get that under control otherwise it's quicker and cheaper to just transfer through my lgs
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Just esigned ...now a couple week wait I guess ...does it get easier for follow-up nfa ...the 1st is a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#46]
no it never gets easier I am afraid.....and now that the nfa has crazy approval times that makes it worse. But I will still use CA. it's a god send for people like me that have no sot or class 3 dealers around. the one that is I refuse to give buisness to. now I need to decide what I want for my upcoming birthday..  Joshua is it the same process for SBR? form 4 and then shipped to local then shipped to me...
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By rmdye:
no it never gets easier I am afraid.....and now that the nfa has crazy approval times that makes it worse. But I will still use CA. it's a god send for people like me that have no sot or class 3 dealers around. the one that is I refuse to give buisness to. now I need to decide what I want for my upcoming birthday..  Joshua is it the same process for SBR? form 4 and then shipped to local then shipped to me...
View Quote

I meant the night of the 24th of December giddy...
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Just esigned ...now a couple week wait I guess ...does it get easier for follow-up nfa ...the 1st is a bitch.
View Quote

It gets easier in the sense that you know exactly what to do.  But the wait never gets easier.  Nor does hearing stories about people getting fast approval while you’ve been waiting for months.  Best to just let go and accept that it takes as long as it takes.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By rmdye:
View Quote

I asked him about this in person a while back and I recall the answer was no SBRs or machineguns.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#50]
First Can, purchased on April 11, received from UPS Tuesday May 21, already another in process.

Second one is about to be bought, great experience, hoping it goes as quick as my first
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top