Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol (Page 142 of 251)
Page / 251
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HALFNATTYGAINZ:

Interesting... That's why some other people weren't responding to my questions, lol. Thanks!
I submitted a form 1 for an 8" can. Thinking I could use it for both pistol and rifle if I use mainly Ti components.  I'll also be submitting a stamp for a "K" can. The K can will probably be D sized. The K can will most likely be mainly for the evo. However I'll probably use both my 8" can and my K can on my evo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
I'm eyeing up some of the SD tac "B" cell solvent tubes for my form 1 build.
Does anyone know if anyone has thread protectors for the 18x1 threads? Or would I have to get the 1/2x28 then get an adapter for the 18x1?
Also are there any modular tubes out there yet?

Modular tubes are a bit of a gray legal area/no go for form 1 builders. And unless you want it to fit under an extended handguard, a wider tube like a D tube will give you more volume at a shorter length. I don't know of any 18x1 thread protectors out there besides the flash hider that came with the gun.  If you have an existing can I can understand using an adapter but if this form 1 is going to be dedicated for the Scorpion you can source a 18x1 direct thread for your can, Big Waylon helped me.

Interesting... That's why some other people weren't responding to my questions, lol. Thanks!
I submitted a form 1 for an 8" can. Thinking I could use it for both pistol and rifle if I use mainly Ti components.  I'll also be submitting a stamp for a "K" can. The K can will probably be D sized. The K can will most likely be mainly for the evo. However I'll probably use both my 8" can and my K can on my evo.

You could also order 2 of the end caps and have one 18x1 threaded, I wish I would have gone this route instead of having my barrel threaded (just because I knew my suppressor would live on this gun anyway).
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]
SilencerCo has a 18x1 thread protector.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

I wouldn't drill holes but I have all my parts and my stamp is pending. Ymmv
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:
I'm considering going the form 1 route with a DM aluminum kit with a 6" long 1.625" diameter tube.  They have an 18x1 endcap for the aluminum and stainless kits; not titanium though.

I couldn't seem to find 18x1 anywhere on DMs site, how'd you find it?

You can order these parts without an approved form 1 correct? I know there's an answer out there somewhere but I assume I can order them, no problem.

I wouldn't drill holes but I have all my parts and my stamp is pending. Ymmv

That's what I figured. Thank you. I'm off to go order parts now
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes
I'm considering going the form 1 route with a DM aluminum kit with a 6" long 1.625" diameter tube.  They have an 18x1 endcap for the aluminum and stainless kits; not titanium though.

It was in the drop down list for both the aluminum kit and stainless kit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:54:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PC-Tech] [#5]
Since I'm tired of waiting on a retractable charging handle, I thought I will give it a go.  This is what drawn up so far:

I'm going to have Shapeways print it out in plastic first to make sure everything works.  If it passes the test, I'll order the HBI charging handle and modify this one to mount to the HBI Rod.

What do you all think?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#6]
That's nice.

I was also looking at charging handles this morning for something I could adapt to use.  The ACR handles looked like the closest thing that could be modified to work.  I've just not looked at the CZ charging handle up close yet.  But it looks like the handle is held in with two roll pins?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I am thinking of picking up some MP5 mag pouches from 511 while they are on sale for my scorpion mags. Does anyone know if the scorpion mags fit the 511 MP5 pouches?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By PC-Tech:
Since I'm tired of waiting on a retractable charging handle, I thought I will give it a go.  This is what drawn up so far:
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll434/hdc_ar15/Charging%20handel%20closed_zps546f0vjp.jpg
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll434/hdc_ar15/Charging%20handel%20open_zpsgqwapveq.jpg

I'm going to have Shapeways print it out in plastic first to make sure everything works.  If it passes the test, I'll order the HBI charging handle and modify this one to mount to the HBI Rod.

What do you all think?  
View Quote

On your second pic I think that you should reverse that serrated edge near the rod, and have it reversed of it's current position in that pic as it will eat up fingers as you snag it. looks good I also agreeIm kinda disappointed with lack of folding charging handles. I guess good things to those who wait but I hate waiting lol. Keep us posted. maybe start another thread so its easier to follow as the chatter in this one can make it hard to follow start to finish if in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By akuser-47:

On your second pic I think that you should reverse that serrated edge near the rod, and have it reversed of it's current position in that pic as it will eat up fingers as you snag it. looks good I also agreeIm kinda disappointed with lack of folding charging handles. I guess good things to those who wait but I hate waiting lol. Keep us posted. maybe start another thread so its easier to follow as the chatter in this one can make it hard to follow start to finish if in this thread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By akuser-47:

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll434/hdc_ar15/Charging%20handel%20closed_zps546f0vjp.jpg

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll434/hdc_ar15/Charging%20handel%20open_zpsgqwapveq.jpg

What do you all think?  

I won't open up a new thread, since it will take a while for the test parts to come in.  I used the no rush option in Shapeways to save a little on cost.  $11 so for in the project.  I plan to use the stock trigger spring, since I replaced mine with the HBI version. It might be too tough, but will see how it works.

I'll keep you all updated.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:02:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Cool, I applaud you sir for trying something as us few wanting retractables are waiting for a solid option to develop itself someday. I'm excited get R done!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By l_Ferret_l:
I am thinking of picking up some MP5 mag pouches from 511 while they are on sale for my scorpion mags. Does anyone know if the scorpion mags fit the 511 MP5 pouches?
View Quote

Too tight.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:40:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Makarov] [#12]
I took my CZ Scorpion out shooting this weekend for the first time. It is an all factory pistol with a Shockwave "Blade" brace added.

A few of my experiences;

While the factory end cap was hard to remove, the Shockwave adapter had a bit of wiggle when installed on the gun. It concerned me enough that I used a little RTV sealant spread VERY thin to make the interface more solid. I used a release agent on all surfaces so I should be able to still easily remove it in the future if I need to.

I used the Blade brace in compliance with the spirit of the ATF approval and did not "shoulder" it at all.. Instead, I tried several different methods to "stabilize" the pistol. The most effective was using it to obtain a cheek weld in association with a rifleman stance (well off the shoulder). Using this method, I was able to quickly and confidently make one big ragged hole at 50 yards. Using this method, the "Blade" itself helped keep me from canting the gun as I tended to do with using just the tube.

I was not impressed with the CZ factory sights. They look cool but I found 3 of the 4 the rear apertures were obscured by the protective wings surrounding the front sight making it hard to make shots with repeatable POI. Only the smallest opening permitted me to center the front post consistently. I may move the rear sight further forward closer to the front sight. This gun is screaming for an electronic virtual sight of some sort so I may just go that route along with a QD mount in case I need to use the factory sights as a buck-up.

The gun itself functioned 100% with 200 rounds of a variety of loads with no gun induced *failures of any kind. From anemic 115gr. PMC to Winchester124gr.NATO and some Fiochhi and WWB. It all functioned fine. It really seemed to like the 124gr.NATO load the best in terms of accuracy and authoritative function. Next range trip I will try some HP.

This is a very light gun for what it is. As a result, I was surprised by the amount of muzzle flip. Nothing harsh or uncontrollable but definitely noticeable.

Empty magazines did not drop free and required a bit of finesse to remove smoothly.

*I caused a couple jams during mags changes by trying to use the charging handle to chamber the first round. Half the time, my fumbling fingers interfered with a smooth release causing a failure to feed. This all stopped when I started using the bolt release lever for "combat" magazine swaps. I found I could only use the charging handle effectively if it was in the full reward and locked position to begin with.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Nice review.  What is are the parts required to install a shockwave brace?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ChickenDaddy:
Nice review.  What is are the parts required to install a shockwave brace?
View Quote

Everything you need including the Scorpion adapter (which simply replaces the CZ factory end cap) comes in the complete Scorpion brace kit from Shockwave Technologies. It is super easy to install requiring only an Allen wrench and an AR tube castle-nut tool. From past a experience, a little Blue-Loctite helps a lot too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Makarov:
I took my CZ Scorpion out shooting this weekend for the first time. It is an all factory pistol with a Shockwave "Blade" brace added.

A few of my experiences;

While the factory end cap was hard to remove, the Shockwave adapter had a bit of wiggle when installed on the gun. It concerned me enough that I used a little RTV sealant spread VERY thin to make the interface more solid. I used a release agent on all surfaces so I should be able to still easily remove it in the future if I need to.

I used the Blade brace in compliance with the spirit of the ATF approval and did not "shoulder" it at all.. Instead, I tried several different methods to "stabilize" the pistol. The most effective was using it to obtain a cheek weld in association with a rifleman stance (well off the shoulder). Using this method, I was able to quickly and confidently make one big ragged hole at 50 yards. Using this method, the "Blade" itself helped keep me from canting the gun as I tended to do with using just the tube.

I was not impressed with the CZ factory sights. They look cool but I found 3 of the 4 the rear apertures were obscured by the protective wings surrounding the front sight making it hard to make shots with repeatable POI. Only the smallest opening permitted me to center the front post consistently. I may move the rear sight further forward closer to the front sight. This gun is screaming for an electronic virtual sight of some sort so I may just go that route along with a QD mount in case I need to use the factory sights as a buck-up.

The gun itself functioned 100% with 200 rounds of a variety of loads with no gun induced *failures of any kind. From anemic 115gr. PMC to Winchester124gr.NATO and some Fiochhi and WWB. It all functioned fine. It really seemed to like the 124gr.NATO load the best in terms of accuracy and authoritative function. Next range trip I will try some HP.

This is a very light gun for what it is. As a result, I was surprised by the amount of muzzle flip. Nothing harsh or uncontrollable but definitely noticeable.

Empty magazines did not drop free and required a bit of finesse to remove smoothly.

*I caused a couple jams during mags changes by trying to use the charging handle to chamber the first round. Half the time, my fumbling fingers interfered with a smooth release causing a failure to feed. This all stopped when I started using the bolt release lever for "combat" magazine swaps. I found I could only use the charging handle effectively if it was in the full reward and locked position to begin with.

View Quote

Good review!

I shot mine for the first time this past weekend as well.  I didn't put many rounds through it, I just wanted to function test it.

I immediately noticed the right-side safety was annoying.  It dug into my hand really bad, so much that it was uncomfortable to shoot.  I will replace this ASAP.

The rails are a little aggressive.  I need to find some rail covers.  I'm pretty sure I have a set or two lying around that I can use.  This will make the handguard more comfortable to hold.

The cocking lever is small but it isn't terrible.  I didn't have much trouble with it.  I might replace it eventually, especially if some of the folding ones in this thread are available.

I had no problems with the trigger or grip.  I will probably replace them anyways.  The grip wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

It was awkward to shoot as a pistol.  It will be really nice once I can SBR it.  I also feel that it could use a red dot of some sort.  The iron sights aren't terrible but they aren't great.  I am content with how they perform but prefer to have a red dot.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase and will be tickled pink when I get my suppressor and can SBR it.  Can't wait!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Neomonk21:

Good review!

I shot mine for the first time this past weekend as well.  I didn't put many rounds through it, I just wanted to function test it.

I immediately noticed the right-side safety was annoying.  It dug into my hand really bad, so much that it was uncomfortable to shoot.  I will replace this ASAP.

The rails are a little aggressive.  I need to find some rail covers.  I'm pretty sure I have a set or two lying around that I can use.  This will make the handguard more comfortable to hold.

The cocking lever is small but it isn't terrible.  I didn't have much trouble with it.  I might replace it eventually, especially if some of the folding ones in this thread are available.

I had no problems with the trigger or grip.  I will probably replace them anyways.  The grip wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

It was awkward to shoot as a pistol.  It will be really nice once I can SBR it.  I also feel that it could use a red dot of some sort.  The iron sights aren't terrible but they aren't great.  I am content with how they perform but prefer to have a red dot.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase and will be tickled pink when I get my suppressor and can SBR it.  Can't wait!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Neomonk21:

A few of my experiences;

Good review!

I forgot about the safety lever. I am a Lefty and I really need to grind down the lever on the left side. It was rubbing my finger raw after just 200 rounds. I can't believe some Engineer at CZ designed that and said; "that's good, I like that".

I am happy with mine as well. I see it filling a niche in my shooting options. I am debating whether I should SBR it or not. I already have a couple SBRs and keeping this gun in "handgun" status has some real benefits.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:59:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dustrod] [#17]
Does anyone know if anyone has thread protectors for the 18x1 threads? Or would I have to get the 1/2x28 then get an adapter for the 18x1?
View Quote

Here is my b-tube with the Gemtech 3 lug mount. Works great.

ETA - the Gemtech direct thread will save you $$$ though if you do not plan to remove it. either way no thread protector is needed

http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/GM9-CZ-SCORPION-16p1199.htm

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dustrod:

ETA - the Gemtech direct thread will save you $$$ though if you do not plan to remove it. either way no thread protector is needed

<a href="http://s246.photobucket.com/user/wdrodgers/media/20151107_162242_zps7eqzijqg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/wdrodgers/20151107_162242_zps7eqzijqg.jpg</a>
View All Quotes

<a href="http://s246.photobucket.com/user/wdrodgers/media/20151107_162242_zps7eqzijqg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/wdrodgers/20151107_162242_zps7eqzijqg.jpg</a>

It's about time you showed back up in this thread, your build is what inspired me to pull my gun apart and duracoat it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Gentleman please correct me if I'm wrong. 922r compliancy can be reached by using the cz kit, but it looks like you can get complancy without the kit by replacing the stock, the grip, the mag floor plate and follower, and the trigger. For the last item you can either get a muzzle brake or simply remove the stock brake.

Does that sound correct?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By UltimaSE:
Gentleman please correct me if I'm wrong. 922r compliancy can be reached by using the cz kit, but it looks like you can get complancy without the kit by replacing the stock, the grip, the mag floor plate and follower, and the trigger. For the last item you can either get a muzzle brake or simply remove the stock brake.

Does that sound correct?
View Quote

Yes- provided that you are referring to a US-made stock.  The one that comes with the 922r kit counts as an imported part requiring that the disconnector also be replaced.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TATBME:

It's about time you showed back up in this thread, your build is what inspired me to pull my gun apart and duracoat it.
View All Quotes

Bro that was like 200 pages ago, old news
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Yes- provided that you are referring to a US-made stock.  The one that comes with the 922r kit counts as an imported part requiring that the disconnector also be replaced.
View All Quotes

Does that sound correct?

Thank you. I was looking at  few aftermarket option s
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Does that sound correct?
View Quote

It's a flash hider, not a brake.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CTran555:
Could be any number of things. One of the issues with 3 lug setups is possible tolerance stacking issues.  You have the factory threads on the gun, the 3 lug adapter, the 3 lug mount, and the can itself to contend with.

ETA- I have the TROS 3 lug adapter and it works fine.  I also bought the manticore one but have not had a reason to change them out.
View Quote

That's why I would wet my drawers for someone to offer a 3-lug machined barrel for this thing.

No pesky adapters.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

That surprises me. Mine LAUNCHES empty mags. As in ejects them under spring pressure.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Just got my 2nd Evo from PSA and just wanted to give props. Good price, perfect transaction and was here in Idaho in 2 days.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By ShadowAngel:
That surprises me. Mine LAUNCHES empty mags. As in ejects them under spring pressure.
View All Quotes

Try it with the bolt open. Like when it hold open after the last round. My has just started to to drop free.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Try it with the bolt open. Like when it hold open after the last round. My has just started to to drop free.
View All Quotes

This. Mine was too inconsistent so I just got a paddle mag release. Train the reload like an MP5 with a bolt release.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

Look at the back of the mag, there is a tab sticking up that is on the follower.  That tab is under pressure when the bolt is closed and is what causes the magazine to launch out.  Bolt back and the tab isn't under pressure, I wonder why they designed it like that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Vegitan:

Look at the back of the mag, there is a tab sticking up that is on the follower.  That tab is under pressure when the bolt is closed and is what causes the magazine to launch out.  Bolt back and the tab isn't under pressure, I wonder why they designed it like that.
View All Quotes

The tab on the follower is what actuates the bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#31]
How long before there is a dedicated scorpion subforum? This thread is getting ridiculously long!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
How long before there is a dedicated scorpion subforum? This thread is getting ridiculously long!

View Quote

Agreed!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By GunSafe:

Thanks! that helped push me over the edge for USMG's service, they are as fast as ADCO's shop and USMG has done it before which helps. Most of the loctite was on the lower part of the barrel as you can see in my previous photos but it was still not that fun to remove.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hking:
Anyone know the turnover time at usmachineguns? I've heard the barrel nut is a bitch on the first run imports so I'm not looking forward to removing it.

Mine took about 10 days door to door which is pretty good IMO. I sent it on a Monday and had it back in hand the next Wednesday. I was expecting 2+ weeks. Heat is going to be key when removing the handguard, borrow a heatgun from someone or buy a elcheapo harbor freight one.

Because if its anything like my first batch gun its going to have a looooooot of thread lock to get through.

http://i.imgur.com/apOtGEWl.png

Thanks! that helped push me over the edge for USMG's service, they are as fast as ADCO's shop and USMG has done it before which helps. Most of the loctite was on the lower part of the barrel as you can see in my previous photos but it was still not that fun to remove.

Sent my barrel off to usmachineguns to be rethreaded last monday and have not heard from them. Emailed and called ( got voicemail and then a mailbox has not been setup yet message) but nothing. So far this is not like ADCO service. I'm start regret sending it off to usmachineguns. The non responsive CS thing drives me crazy
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

I like this idea.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mecha_Loopy:

I like this idea.
View All Quotes

I like this idea.

X2
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By skipper469:

X2
View All Quotes

I like this idea.

X2

MP5s still have the HK forum. [shrug]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Yes I'd like to see our own subforum. I doubt it yet, but I think if the market gets larger like it seems to be with the 2016 models coming like the carbines and fde model. Maybe someday
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I've been wondering this too.
Lots of SBRs but no carbines in here yet
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I recently ordered some 30 round magazines online, however when I went to the range and tried one out, it would only fit 28 rounds. I checked twice and you can visibly count the rounds in the magazine. Has anyone else experienced this?
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#40]
I see Kentucky Gun has them back in stock but has raised the price. Wondering if Palmetto and others will follow suit as we get closer to the new release and inventory runs low.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Idaholandho:
I see Kentucky Gun has them back in stock but has raised the price. Wondering if Palmetto and others will follow suit as we get closer to the new release and inventory runs low.
View Quote

Raised $21?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

I like this idea.

X2

How about just a CZ forum, CZ has a lot of cool guns. I've picked up a 805 Bren and it's becoming one of my favorite pistols (SBR paperwork pending ).
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:11:42 AM EDT
[#43]

How about just a CZ forum, CZ has a lot of cool guns. I've picked up a 805 Bren and it's becoming one of my favorite pistols (SBR paperwork pending ).
View All Quotes

I like this idea.

X2

I'll allow it.gif
Love me some CZ pistols, bolt actions too
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By mercdank:
I recently ordered some 30 round magazines online, however when I went to the range and tried one out, it would only fit 28 rounds. I checked twice and you can visibly count the rounds in the magazine. Has anyone else experienced this?
View Quote

I found the last round was a real bear to load until I cycled it a couple times.

Try this;
As you load the last two rounds place your thumb over the round to be loaded and use your other thumb pressing down on the "loading thumb"  to give you additional force.

or

Load as many rounds as you can and leave the magazine to sit loaded for a few days and then try to add the last two rounds. Sometimes the springs just need to take a little bit of a set to properly function in their full range of compression.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:24:10 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Well - if you really want one....   The Original CZ Forum

(ducking and running in a serpentine pattern)
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

I like this idea.

X2

There is already a CZ forum.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_5/37_CZ.html
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:44:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Messer:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Messer:

I just signed up there, I wanted to be on the list for the 805 adapter and the only other way was to sign up on Facebook .
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm on both cz forums as well there are 2 but only 1 that's active.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Yes, I think he's locking the bolt back via charging handle in the notch. Everyones mags drop free this way.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#50]
HB Ind right side safety delete ordered
Page / 251
CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol (Page 142 of 251)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top