Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

CAT suppressors Vol.2 (Page 17 of 18)
Page / 18
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By CiggyTardust:
I did read from some big name that they compared different cleaning solutions and the CAT one worked best, for whatever that's worth.
View Quote
Run by SMU operators, fielded by SMUs, super awesome, best ever engineered product, and they even have better chemists than anyone else? I’d be curious to see what their payroll looks like.
Originally Posted By UMP45_Enthusiast:
Whole Reddit Post + CAT Response

Funny I was just sitting waiting to see how well this would go, now I can.
View Quote
There are others in that thread claiming misalignment, also. Hopefully that’s an extreme minority.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

View Quote

It's interesting seeing how fast attitudes turned against them in the reddit machine.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Will read through that later, but based on his post history he's either the unluckiest guy in the world or just likes to complain a lot.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:35:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:

It's interesting seeing how fast attitudes turned against them in the reddit machine.
View Quote

The hive mind is anything but self-aware.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

The non-concentric design presents an additional feature not found in suppressors of less cost, and presented a pleasant aroma to the staff of Pewp Science, and if subscribe and pay us extra we'll tell you how savory it was that they paid us to tell you it was.  

Silencer Summit season two or bust.  

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Im guessing you skim a lot when reading?

Pretty much every discussion on reddit related to their product or brand has had a healthy amount of people bitching about their marketing, or bringing up questions about their warranty.

That current warranty thread isnt any different.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AleksanderSuave:

Pretty much every discussion on reddit related to their product or brand has had a healthy amount of people bitching about their marketing, or bringing up questions about their warranty.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AleksanderSuave:

I don't spend a lot of time on Reddit but the bit I have seen had been a huge amount of people claiming the performance of the product with very little actually able to show it. I know it's reddit so I take it with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#9]
CAT ODB A1 Review, Ejection, and Temperature Test

CAT ODB A1 vs HUXWRX Flow 556k and Flow 762 TI

(Not me or my videos.)
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:38:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:48:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: india13c] [#11]
Originally Posted By Green0:
The video on top in your post, I watched part of it on my iphone.  I believe he was measuring 500F after firing 10 rounds unless I missed something trying to squint and see the numbers on my tiny screen.  That seemed like kind of surprising heat gain, of essentially ~40F per round.  I think it is typical for more typical 5.56 cans to hit maybe 950F at 90 rounds.  So thats ~11F per round.  

The other interesting point is video 2, where he compares the 7.8” 30 cal can to the 6.7” flow 762, and 5.6” flow 556.

There is a big size / length disparity there.  I don’t know if his statement was accurate or not but he suggested that pew testing showed the flow 5.56k as the most ear safe, and then the flow 762ti, and then the odb a1, but he did say to him, the ODB A1 was clearly sounding the most quiet, which is logical for a 7.8” all forward of the muzzle can on a 5.56 gun.  Thats a pretty big can, especially being larger than normal diameter at that longer than typical length for 5.56 applications.
View Quote

Alabama Arsenal got the WB ti to 530 degrees after only 15 rds with 1 second intervals and 648 degrees with only 20 rds with 1 second intervals.  

Alabama Arsenal WB TI

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:34:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Green0:
The video on top in your post, I watched part of it on my iphone.  I believe he was measuring 500F after firing 10 rounds unless I missed something trying to squint and see the numbers on my tiny screen.  That seemed like kind of surprising heat gain, of essentially ~40F per round.  I think it is typical for more typical 5.56 cans to hit maybe 950F at 90 rounds.  So thats ~11F per round.  

The other interesting point is video 2, where he compares the 7.8” 30 cal can to the 6.7” flow 762, and 5.6” flow 556.

There is a big size / length disparity there.  I don’t know if his statement was accurate or not but he suggested that pew testing showed the flow 5.56k as the most ear safe, and then the flow 762ti, and then the odb a1, but he did say to him, the ODB A1 was clearly sounding the most quiet, which is logical for a 7.8” all forward of the muzzle can on a 5.56 gun.  Thats a pretty big can, especially being larger than normal diameter at that longer than typical length for 5.56 applications.
View Quote
The Velos’ external surface seems to heat up at a rate faster than other cans of similar mass, also. I’d guess it’s because of the helical bypass path at the periphery. I’m also wild ass guessing because I haven’t measured anything. But it’s noticeable, in short strings.

The Flow 5.56k doesn’t sound remotely close to hearing safe, subjectively. It’s one of only two cans that I’m familiar with that sends me scrambling for earpro. If I’m standing behind the shooter and it’s loud, it’s even louder at the shooter’s ear.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:00:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CiggyTardust] [#14]
Photos here

After a quick 48 hour approval I got to pick up an Inconel Cat WB at my LGS on Friday. To date my main 5.56 can has been a Turbo-K.  First impressions picking it up:

- It feels very sturdy. Also feels significantly heavier than my Turbo-K at 13.7 oz naked vs. 8.8 oz on the TK. That's a greater than 50% weight increase which is a bit more than I expected considering the listed weight for the WB but it's still not overly-heavy by any stretch.
- The baffle design and geometry are wild. Apparently they took cues from the natural gas and rocket propulsion industries and when I look inside it sure looks like it.
- The print quality looks good to my untrained eye although I did notice a little curly "hair" of inconel inside the blast chamber.  I was able to chip it off with a screwdriver. I am hoping that doesn't mean there are irregularities inside the suppressor where no eye can see.
- Using a Rearden Atlas and attached to my PWS MK111, the increased weight definitely changes the balance of the rifle. I am now wanting to get a DI SBR setup that is a bit less front-heavy to run as my main with this can to see if I can improve the balance a bit.  It's definitely not bad, I am nitpicking, but these are my first impressions.
- I also tried a Rearden R2 (full-size) flash hider and it appears to fit with HALF a millimeter to spare. This was surprising as the measurements I saw online suggested it wouldn't fit and I'd be restricted to the R2C shorter flash hiders. I checked with CAT and they said if it's not touching the baffle then run it but I may still opt for a shorter flash hider... better safe than sorry with a purchase like this.

I haven't gotten to shoot it yet so this is really just me being excited for the new can and sharing impressions with those who are curious. I originally had a backorder with SS for one of these, got impatient, cancelled it, ordered a Polonium-K from Capitol Armory like a dunce, then saw one of these pop up locally and got that too. So funnily enough, the Polo-K came in on the same day as this. It looks like a great can and I'm eager to try it out also but the WB understandably deflated much of my excitement for that one.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CiggyTardust:
Photos here

After a quick 48 hour approval I got to pick up an Inconel Cat WB at my LGS on Friday. To date my main 5.56 can has been a Turbo-K.  First impressions picking it up:

- It feels very sturdy. Also feels significantly heavier than my Turbo-K at 13.7 oz naked vs. 8.8 oz on the TK. That's a greater than 50% weight increase which is a bit more than I expected considering the listed weight for the WB but it's still not overly-heavy by any stretch.
- The baffle design and geometry are wild. Apparently they took cues from the natural gas and rocket propulsion industries and when I look inside it sure looks like it.
- The print quality looks good to my untrained eye although I did notice a little curly "hair" of inconel inside the blast chamber.  I was able to chip it off with a screwdriver. I am hoping that doesn't mean there are irregularities inside the suppressor where no eye can see.
- Using a Rearden Atlas and attached to my PWS MK111, the increased weight definitely changes the balance of the rifle. I am now wanting to get a DI SBR setup that is a bit less front-heavy to run as my main with this can to see if I can improve the balance a bit.  It's definitely not bad, I am nitpicking, but these are my first impressions.
- I also tried a Rearden R2 (full-size) flash hider and it appears to fit with HALF a millimeter to spare. This was surprising as the measurements I saw online suggested it wouldn't fit and I'd be restricted to the R2C shorter flash hiders. I checked with CAT and they said if it's not touching the baffle then run it but I may still opt for a shorter flash hider... better safe than sorry with a purchase like this.

I haven't gotten to shoot it yet so this is really just me being excited for the new can and sharing impressions with those who are curious. I originally had a backorder with SS for one of these, got impatient, cancelled it, ordered a Polonium-K from Capitol Armory like a dunce, then saw one of these pop up locally and got that too. So funnily enough, the Polo-K came in on the same day as this. It looks like a great can and I'm eager to try it out also but the WB understandably deflated much of my excitement for that one.
View Quote
Happy New Silencer Day. The metal curly hair in the blast chamber is pretty common with CGS’s printed cans, so I personally wouldn’t sweat too much about it after removal. I think it comes from finishing the threads.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:21:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Creole_Cat] [#16]
I ordered a spare end cap and spooky mount from Cat on Friday. They already have it moving and tracking. Good customer service experience.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 1168RGR:
Happy New Silencer Day. The metal curly hair in the blast chamber is pretty common with CGS’s printed cans, so I personally wouldn’t sweat too much about it after removal. I think it comes from finishing the threads.
View Quote

Ah, good to know. And for the record, I asked about the R2 flash hider clearance and CAT had an answer for me in less than an hour on a Saturday. I'd say that's pretty responsive.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

What a complete shit show.  Although it's about what I would expect from Reddit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#19]
CAT MOB vs Dead Air Wolfman
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ian187:
Interesting development

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/s/6pi33P45TA
View Quote

That is interesting......wonder if CA would comment on that?  

Anyways....going to hold off on these cans for now as I've already fell for the Dead Air hype train once....don't want to be fooled again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:10:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DDS87] [#22]
Interesting development

View All Quotes
Interesting development

ETA: The development is that Capitol Armory stopped taking pre-orders and selling CAT products.

Reply from the_CAT_official:
No issue, happy to explain in kind - a) we have a highly complex product to manufacture, b) we opted to offer CAT & ALLEYCAT at a pricing matrix that’s for the consumer, not necessarily high for the dealer (we accept this, they’ll want more but the margins in products is related to cost of production), and c) they have the right to do whatever they feel is in the best interest of their company. If they choose not to stock ALLEYCAT, we 100% standby them. They are awesome people, so disagreeing on a strategy doesn’t change how we view a commercial relationship. Hope this clears it up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DDS87:

ETA: The development is that Capitol Armory stopped taking pre-orders and selling CAT products.

View All Quotes
Interesting development

No issue, happy to explain in kind - a) we have a highly complex product to manufacture, b) we opted to offer CAT & ALLEYCAT at a pricing matrix that’s for the consumer, not necessarily high for the dealer (we accept this, they’ll want more but the margins in products is related to cost of production), and c) they have the right to do whatever they feel is in the best interest of their company. If they choose not to stock ALLEYCAT, we 100% standby them. They are awesome people, so disagreeing on a strategy doesn’t change how we view a commercial relationship. Hope this clears it up.

So CA just discovered CAT has a terrible margin and no longer wants to sell their product? Why would CA send the product back when they can't keep it in stock? CAT's explanation doesn't add up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#24]

So CA just discovered CAT has a terrible margin and no longer wants to sell their product? Why would CA send the product back when they can't keep it in stock? CAT's explanation doesn't add up.
View Quote

I see they removed the CAT stuff from their website today.  But yesterday, all they had in sock was the titanium suppressors.  And they had been in stock throughout the current buying frenzy.  If they can't move them, why wouldn't they send back whatever inventory they had, if CAT would take them back, and they were going to sever their relationship?  The inconel stuff has been out of stock for a while.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#25]
If I had to guess, it's high demand and not enough stock. I imagine they get bugged about CAT's stuff constantly and the trickle of supply can't keep up. From an overhead perspective, that's probably not worth the trouble. I for one called them twice asking about them before buying one locally.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Businesses don’t drop a product because demand is high. Perhaps it is, but that won’t be the reason.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:26:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CiggyTardust] [#27]
I was suggesting because supply can't meet demand but you're probably right, there's more to the story we don't know...
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#28]
I find it odd they sent all remaining stock back to CAT. Guess I'm back on the wait and see bench with CAT.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Did CA ever reply or state as to why they dropped CAT?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:
View Quote

No, their account hasn't commented on that thread. Another non-SS distributor is picking up CAT.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#31]

No, their account hasn't commented on that thread. Another non-SS distributor is picking up CAT.
View Quote

I know Piece of Mind Guns has. I wonder if there’s another or only them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#32]

I know Piece of Mind Guns has. I wonder if there’s another or only them.
View Quote

Another, they were mentioned in addition to a new distributor.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Rumor is CA dumped them because CAT told CA they couldnt screw consumers as hard as CA wanted. Or as CAT very profesionally put it:

No issue, happy to explain in kind - a) we have a highly complex product to manufacture, b) we opted to offer CAT & ALLEYCAT at a pricing matrix that's for the consumer, not necessarily high for the dealer (we accept this, they'll want more but the margins in products is related to cost of production), and c) they have the right to do whatever they feel is in the best interest of their company. If they choose not to stock ALLEYCAT, we 100% standby them. They are awesome people, so disagreeing on a strategy doesn't change how we view a commercial relationship. Hope this clears it up.

Reddit thread on it
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
Rumor is CA dumped them because CAT told CA they couldnt screw consumers as hard as CA wanted. Or as CAT very profesionally put it:

Reddit thread on it
View Quote

Yep, that's what I posted up there ^ yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Yep, that's what I posted up there ^ yesterday.
View Quote

Ah sorry, I havent been paying much attention to this thread and missed that!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 2:27:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1168RGR] [#36]
I don’t think Capitol is really in the game of “screwing” consumers. Obviously, they’re a business and have to make money in addition to paying people and dealing with paperwork, but are their margins really that crazy? I have access to dealer pricing elsewhere, and when I’ve dealt with Capitol as a regular dude, I didn’t think the pricing was out of line or anything. Its often on the low end of normal customer pricing, IIRC.

I’m not too inclined to believe anything CAT says, since much of what they say reeks of bullshit, and Capitol has had a pretty good reputation for quite some time without needing to rely on guerrilla marketing techniques that are dependent on long wait times and shills.

The fact that Capitol is quiet about this says something, since they subscribe to the old saying “if you can’t say anything nice, stop talking”.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't think Capitol is really in the game of "screwing" consumers. Obviously, they're a business and have to make money in addition to paying people and dealing with paperwork, but are their margins really that crazy? I have access to dealer pricing elsewhere, and when I've dealt with Capitol as a regular dude, I didn't think the pricing was out of line or anything. Its often on the low end of normal customer pricing, IIRC.

I'm not too inclined to believe anything CAT says, since much of what they say reeks of bullshit, and Capitol has had a pretty good reputation for quite some time without needing to rely on guerrilla marketing techniques that are dependent on long wait times and shills.

The fact that Capitol is quiet about this says something, since they subscribe to the old saying "if you can't say anything nice, stop talking".
View Quote
Yeah, I was maybe a bit hasty in that reply. Normally I'd say a penny profit beats an idle employee. But given the changes to wait times CA may be in a position where they have more work than employees and are choosing to focus efforts on the highest margin products.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#38]
I don’t think Capitol is really in the game of “screwing” consumers. Obviously, they’re a business and have to make money in addition to paying people and dealing with paperwork, but are their margins really that crazy? I have access to dealer pricing elsewhere, and when I’ve dealt with Capitol as a regular dude, I didn’t think the pricing was out of line or anything. Its often on the low end of normal customer pricing, IIRC.
View Quote

I want to make it clear I wasn't agreeing to that part of the quote above, I don't see any bad intentions by CA. I've bought from them before and have nothing but positive things to say about them as a customer.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:46:25 PM EDT
[#39]

The fact that Capitol is quiet about this says something, since they subscribe to the old saying “if you can’t say anything nice, stop talking”.
View Quote

I use CA and have no issues with them, but I think the above statement is not entirely true. Didn't they make an entire video out of talking sh*t and trolling Silencer Central for their form 1 looking stack on suppressors that were more in line as pistol suppressors than rifle suppressors?

Granted... I think they were right, but wasn't very nice things they were beating around the bush about.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By nobenz:

I use CA and have no issues with them, but I think the above statement is not entirely true. Didn't they make an entire video out of talking sh*t and trolling Silencer Central for their form 1 looking stack on suppressors that were more in line as pistol suppressors than rifle suppressors?

Granted... I think they were right, but wasn't very nice things they were beating around the bush about.
View Quote

I didn’t see that. I could very well simply be wrong in the quoted statement. But there also could be good business reasons CA isn’t talking about this much, and I’m inclined to suspect that they’re probably not who screwed up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 9:03:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: P229SAS] [#41]
Just got the email that the WB 718 Inconel is in stock (as of 9am Eastern) at SS for anyone interested.

ETA: Gone in about 40 min

Hopefully as more of the Inconel version get into circulation we will get more casual youtube videos and end user reviews rather than mostly just influencers and dealers.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By P229SAS:
Just got the email that the WB 718 Inconel is in stock (as of 9am Eastern) at SS for anyone interested.

ETA: Gone in about 40 min

Hopefully as more of the Inconel version get into circulation we will get more casual youtube videos and end user reviews rather than mostly just influencers and dealers.
View Quote

Just emailed to see if they filled my backorder and they put them out for sale without filling backorders.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By walldj45:

Just emailed to see if they filled my backorder and they put them out for sale without filling backorders.

Oh well.
View Quote

Seriously?  Guess I’m probably in the same boat then.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By walldj45:

Oh well.
View Quote

Ayo what the fuck?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Ayo what the fuck?
View Quote

Ya, it's a shit show.  My back order didn't get filled either, meanwhile people who bought them yesterday, for the 30 minutes they were in stock have SN's assigned already.  I still haven't received any response from anyone at SS yet.

Hoping I can find one locally in a reasonable amount of time.  

I''m still pretty livid, and trying not to make any rash decisions, but I will probably end up closing my SS account over this.  And it's going to cosy my local SOT business as collateral damage.  He is a powered by dealer, who has done many transfers of suppressors I didn't buy from SS.  But the paperwork goes through them.  Never again.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Dr_Nimslow:

Ya, it's a shit show.  My back order didn't get filled either, meanwhile people who bought them yesterday, for the 30 minutes they were in stock have SN's assigned already.  I still haven't received any response from anyone at SS yet.

Hoping I can find one locally in a reasonable amount of time.  

I''m still pretty livid, and trying not to make any rash decisions, but I will probably end up closing my SS account over this.  And it's going to cosy my local SOT business as collateral damage.  He is a powered by dealer, who has done many transfers of suppressors I didn't buy from SS.  But the paperwork goes through them.  Never again.
View Quote

I would be too. The whole point of backordering is so that when it comes back in stock, you get it next. Not getting skipped for the next guy who can buy one. Scummy behavior it seems.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#47]
For what it's worth, I got my notification last week for my WB 718s I had on BO for my shop.

So maybe they just dropped the ball. They have the ability to back date backorder, so they should be taking care of you guys. Just call em and be nice to whoever is on the other end of the phone.

Keep in mind they are 2 to 3 times busier than they were this time last year. The NFA world is currently on fire. Yes it sucks, but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#48]

I would be too. The whole point of backordering is so that when it comes back in stock, you get it next. Not getting skipped for the next guy who can buy one. Scummy behavior it seems.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2024 11:34:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#49]
I shot a ODB ti hub yesterday. We compared it to a hyperion and an old srd762ti.

Holy crap it was quiet. A little quieter than the hyperion to my ear. Host was a rattler. We eventually switched to the adverse setting to get them to cycle more reliably, but it made the hyperion and the ODB a little louder. The SRD was the only one out of the three that would cycle reliably on the regular setting.

We took videos but it was pretty windy, ill have to se if any footy is worth a crap.

Well, I guess I gotta take a hard look at getting one. WB 718s are on the way. I guess that's the next one to try.

Link Posted: 5/20/2024 12:20:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CiggyTardust] [#50]

Got to shoot the Inconel CAT WB over the weekend on a PWS MK111. First impressions:

Doubled up on earpro in a very overcrowded indoor range it sounded a bit better than my Polo K for sure. Not as big a difference as I expected, but it was noticeable. Polo-K on a 14.5 I'd rank 80 if WB on an 11.8 were 100. Granted it was very loud that day at the range, obnoxiously so. But where I was truly astounded was the back pressure and complete lack of gas... that was astounding. Coming from mainly a Turbo-K, the lack of gas to face indoors was magical.

PWS uppers have 3 gas settings: 1 - unsuppressed, 2 - mixed, 3 - suppressed. With a Turbo-K I'd always run setting 3 (with H3 buffer and Sprinco blue) and still get gassed out after a string of shots but with the WB I mostly had to run setting 2 as though it were unsuppressed. Setting 3 wouldn't work (not enough gas) until I switched to an A5 setup (BCM T2), after which setting 3 worked much better although I had one failure to feed which suggests there wasn't quite enough gas. I will say it was probably the softest, most pleasant-shooting setup I've ever shot though. Not sure if switching to a lighter buffer (BCM T1) will help me run on setting 3 but for duty/defensive use I'll likely crank up the gas to setting 2. Overall it was amazingly pleasant to shoot and really does seem to render other cans obsolete when weighing its performance and lack of gas.
Page / 18
CAT suppressors Vol.2 (Page 17 of 18)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top