Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2024 1:18:38 AM EDT
Think it would be an awesome range toy. Either an ar or 10/22 conversion would be ideal.
I did a quick search but mostly came up with limited production runs by various manufacturers and currently unavailable.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing that I know of. 22LR belt fed is a finiky thing due to the low power of 22LR.

I think there are 1-2 3D printed designs around that you can DIY.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The Tippman Gatlin Gun is the only one I know of.

https://tippmannordnance.com/22lr-gatling-gun/
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:06:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It's neat but not $4,600 neat. Might just have to settle on a ccmg conversion & a frt or binary.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Lakeside machine used to make a belt fed upper receiver for the AR. They do show up from time to time but they end up being pretty pricey.

Last one I saw for sale was about 2.5k, they were 750 is new when lake side was making them.

I had a Tippman 1919 at the time and lakeside was the only company making links for me to use. I miss the 1919 as it was a fun gun to shoot (it was a mg) but it would break the links after a while and the cloth belts sucked to load.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:39:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amphibian] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 27Katana:
Lakeside machine used to make a belt fed upper receiver for the AR. They do show up from time to time but they end up being pretty pricey.

Last one I saw for sale was about 2.5k, they were 750 is new when lake side was making them.

I had a Tippman 1919 at the time and lakeside was the only company making links for me to use. I miss the 1919 as it was a fun gun to shoot (it was a mg) but it would break the links after a while and the cloth belts sucked to load.
View Quote
I was the guy mentioned in the SAR article that approached Eric at the Creek to make a belt fed upper for the M16.  He sent me the first pre-production prototype.  The LM7 first came out and they were $1750 each not $750.  Later the Razorback came out which didn't have quick change barrels and some other features.  Those were not $750 either.  I did a group buy for like 7 or of them...can't remember the exact quantity and got them for $700 each which was a great deal back then.  I can't remember what the regular price was but pretty sure it wasn't $750.

Here is an old thread regarding the Lithocore unauthorized copies.  I don't know if any were ever produced or what.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/LithocoreX/23-491320/&page=3
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By amphibian:
I was the guy mentioned in the SAR article that approached Eric at the Creek to make a belt fed upper for the M16.  He sent me the first pre-production prototype.  The LM7 first came out and they were $1750 each not $750.  Later the Razorback came out which didn't have quick change barrels and some other features.  Those were not $750 either.  I did a group buy for like 7 or of them...can't remember the exact quantity and got them for $700 each which was a great deal back then.  I can't remember what the regular price was but pretty sure it wasn't $750.

Here is an old thread regarding the Lithocore unauthorized copies.  I don't know if any were ever produced or what.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amphibian:
Originally Posted By 27Katana:

Sorry, I was going by memory. Funny thing is I paid 2500 for my Tippmann 1919 transferable. It was new unfired when I bought it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
At the very end of the latest "do you hate Biden enough" arfcom YouTube video, around the 8:13 mark, it shows a 3 sec clip of someone painting a steel target with a belt fed 22. Any idea who made it? Looks like ar upper & lower with an m60 style bipod.
Arfcom video
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cardplayer] [#8]
Originally Posted By Asylum9:
At the very end of the latest "do you hate Biden enough" arfcom YouTube video, around the 8:13 mark, it shows a 3 sec clip of someone painting a steel target with a belt fed 22. Any idea who made it? Looks like ar upper & lower with an m60 style bipod.
Arfcom video
View Quote

That was the Razorback built by Lakeside Machine. Was a mini 1919 that is now out of production. You can still find them here and there.

Edit -
Razorback
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a LM7, with the upgraded bolt carrier from the razorback. Best combo in my opinion. The LM7 was the premium deluxe as mentioned, quick change barrels, a lot of thought put into it. The razor back was the economy model but they made improvements to the bolt carrier, thus I bought a razorback bolt group which helped reliability significantly.

Great fun if you can get your 3rd hole lower to sync well and have some broken in cloth belts. Finicky with ammo, I found CCI minimag to be the best ammo for smooth operation. CCI stinger was great as well, but pricey and not as available.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have an idea of what a semi Tippmann 1919
would go for these days?Been looking around and not
much out there for sale or sold
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By silveradot:
Anyone have an idea of what a semi Tippmann 1919
would go for these days?Been looking around and not
much out there for sale or sold
View Quote
Last one I saw (semi-auto 1/2 scale .22LR) went for $15K on Gunbroker.  That was in 2022.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Thank You
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top