Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2023 10:59:37 PM EDT

https://americanguncraft.com/product/ar-tactical-shotgun-pistol-12-gauge-double-barrel/

AR Tactical SHOTGUN PISTOL, 12 gauge double barrel -No FFL Required-
Available in 6, 8 and 11 Inch Barrel length
AR Style Tactical SHOTGUN PISTOL, 12 gauge double barrel
$649.00   $829.00
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:08:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlesRyan] [#1]
That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Getzone Holiday Gift Guide 2023
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Substitute powders are not black powder. If it’s intended to be used with the fake stuff can we please just call them muzzleloaders and not black powder guns.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Good question - because? I love my black powder guns - that thing would not be in my house.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 1:41:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By armoredman:

Good question - because? I love my black powder guns - that thing would not be in my house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By armoredman:

With a little modification, you could mount it on a Sabre lower.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:
Substitute powders are not black powder. If it’s intended to be used with the fake stuff can we please just call them muzzleloaders and not black powder guns.
View Quote

If it can use Substitute Black Powder, it can use real Black Powder.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s like a Pedersoli Calvary shotgun without the class.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#9]
That's the kind of shit that gets rulemaking letters written.

Kinda want.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I like the wooden grip one. I did not listen to video but just glanced him working gun. I take you choose barrel by the lever on the hammer. What do
they use for caps? Lazy me today.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I did look at vid. 209 primers and lever on handle for barrel switch. The owners manual says you can remove breech plugs. Seems easy
to remove furniture. Does not show removing barrel from frame. I like to strip down my bp guns to wash in soapy water.
Temping for the 6" blue with wood stock. Need to price check it against a nfa 12 ga pistol. I do reload 12 gauge sg shells in bp,Got
to decide which route I am going.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Double Barreled 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol Review- THE DIABLO!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I've seen that thing. The problem is it doesn't look like you can get your face low enough to look down the bead. I talked to them before they introduced that and asked them if they'd make a model with a stock or sell a stock as an accessory. I wanted a stock that matches the curly maple grip and forend they have. I don't know if that's even real wood or plastic. It kinda looks fake on their site. I've had my eye on their guns for a while but they one thing holding me back is not having a stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top