BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
4- Two more cans (Sandman-s and Mask) and Two more SBRs.

I was in decent shape before 41f, but this prompted me to add a few more. And I don't have any Dead Air stuff yet and wanted to try them out, this got me off the fence.

But, like most, I'm expecting a LONG wait...
View Quote

Hmm.. they cashed my checks yesterday for my Form 4s that arrived at their office on the 9th.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
1 form 1 for a 9mm SBR

1 form 4 for an AAC Aviator II
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
We already have a thread dedicated to it

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/365769_GROUP_THERAPY__time_pending_.html&page=186&anc=bottom#bottom

threapy of all things.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hmm.. they cashed my checks yesterday for my Form 4s that arrived at their office on the 9th.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in decent shape before 41f, but this prompted me to add a few more. And I don't have any Dead Air stuff yet and wanted to try them out, this got me off the fence.

Checks get cashed immediately. The address you send your form 4's to is actually a Bank of America office. They pull the checks, deposit them into the ATF account and send then rest of the package on the Martinsburg , WV. That is where the wait begins.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
SBR Form 1 efile submitted 04/13

SiCo Omega Form 4 check cashed 05/04

SBS Form 1 efile submitted 07/01

Gemtech GM-22 Form 4 sent in 07/06

These are my first ever tax stamps. Those last two will be taking longer than usual I'd imagine. I obviously wanted to do more but that's all my budget would allow so these four were my highest priority. Looking to do a .45cal can in the next couple months but I'd imagine 1+ year waits by then
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Checks get cashed immediately. The address you send your form 4's to is actually a Bank of America office. They pull the checks, deposit them into the ATF account and send then rest of the package on the Martinsburg , WV. That is where the wait begins.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's interesting, I never knew that
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top