Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2012 10:45:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50]
Looking to get a quiver for my PSE Stinger. The factory one is not my cup of tea and prefer something a bit better.
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 2:32:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I use an Octane 5 arrow magnetic head quiver.  I love it
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Octane Quivers are some of the best out there.  Deadlock lite Pro is a solid 10/10 in my book.  Real low profile, the quiver is so close to the bow it does not offset the weight and weighs next to nothing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Im gonna bring this one back.

I just picked up a Bowtech Invasion, but im not sure if i want a quiver on my bow.  I like how it is nice and light.  It feels perfect the way it is, but i do need a way to drag arrows around.

I've thought about mounting a quiver to my pack, but im just not sure which direction to go.  Any advice for either a quality lightweight bow mounted one, or something else?

I have looked at the octane quivers and they do seem like a good choice.  What else is out there?
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Octane and Fuse are my two choices for quivers.  If you want something else I would go backpack mounted quiver for hunting.

I personally have  quiver on my bow but when I get into my tree stand I immediately take the quiver off.  One of the big pluses with detachable quivers.
Link Posted: 8/3/2013 10:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: X_Ring_903] [#5]
I use the Rage Cage Quiver on my Diamond Deadeye. Like the previous poster, I take my quiver off of the bow once on stand.
Top Top