Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2023 1:54:16 PM EDT
Hey guys, after recommendations I bought the above bow for my 10 yr old son. It's for Christmas and still wrapped.  I was only able to see the shafts of the arrows so I don't know what kind of points actually come with it if any at all.  
   Is it standard to always have to buy your own arrow points? And are they all interchangeable or are there different attachment methods? ( mlok vs picatinny for example).
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The field points, which is what a child's bow would use, come in a variety of weights so they are usually purchased separately based on what a particular bow needs.  Inexpensive children's bows often come with cheap arrows that have non- removable points on them but I would be surprised if PSE does that.  Your best bet would be to take the bow to an archery shop and see what they recommend based on the arrow types, length, draw weight, etc.  I have no experience with such a low draw weight so I don't know what to recommend for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top