Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2019 8:36:59 PM EDT
Found used at a pawn shop. Looks unfired. Checked limbs with cotton balls for cracks/splintering. Rail has no marks or wear. Varizone scope is dead on at 20 yards. Got it for a song.  Anything I should know / any advice ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an excal micro 335, they are skmple and effective, u don't need 400 fps to hunt deer, I shot a buck at 55 yd last fall, arrow passed thru, the buck ran 10 yards and died.  3rd deer in 3 seasons.

There is a youtube channel "death by bungee" that covers just about everything.  I stuck with the OEM bolts and broadheads, but I did add luminocks.  Know your zeros, use a laser rangefinder.

And have fun, they are great bows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top