Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 10:04:16 PM EDT
Who are we liking for complete Uppers?  This is for a range gun, not the retaking of Bagram.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Blem bcm
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Assuming assembled upper receiver?

BCM blem as stated, Anderson, and DSArms as well.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

View Quote

Yes, assembled uppers.  Looks like everyone is out of stock.  How do you feel about BKings' assembled uppers?
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Primary Arms has a bunch on sale this weekend, $65 for a stripped Aero.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I use Aero and Anderson, both work equally as well.  Aero has a deeper ano.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By doom1430:

Yes, assembled uppers.  Looks like everyone is out of stock.  How do you feel about BKings' assembled uppers?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No experience with BKings.

https://www.natchezss.com/upper-receiver-sub-assy-am-15-black-retail-packaged-amb2k600a0000p

https://www.wingtactical.com/firearm-parts-accessories/ar-15-parts/ar-15-upper-receiver-parts/ar-15-upper-receivers/anderson-manufacturing-standard-ar-15-upper-receiver/

I'm partial to the Andersons myself. Unless you have an aversion to assembling your own, money can be saved buying ala cart.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

I Own a few Bkings Assembled Uppers, Just as Good in Fit and Finish as Other Companies Uppers I've Purchased.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Used plenty of BKings parts, wouldn't hesitate to use one of their uppers.

DSArms
Arm or Ally should have BA or Aero, both good in my experience.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Guys
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
If you're still looking for one In-Stock, there's Gorilla Machining.  The description looks right, and it comes with F/A, Port Cover, and a Charging handle.  You DO have to assemble it though.  I haven't bought one yet, but have gotten charging handles, flash hiders, and other small parts from them, and everything was good.  ($10 less without charging handle)
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 7:02:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Just got an email, BCM blems are back in stock (as of the time of this post). These say unassembled but the last 2 orders I placed came assembled. All of my previous orders were in fact unassembled.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-upper-receiver-m4-flat-top-m4-feedramps-complete-unassembled-demo-scratched/
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Luny421:
Just got an email, BCM blems are back in stock (as of the time of this post). These say unassembled but the last 2 orders I placed came assembled. All of my previous orders were in fact unassembled.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-upper-receiver-m4-flat-top-m4-feedramps-complete-unassembled-demo-scratched/
View Quote

Under $50, damn hard to beat.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Luny421:

Dammit Jim.  I just ordered from BKINGS on Sunday.  I was watching BCM too.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Sadly, tax and shipping is $61.64. Still a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Nothing wrong with BKF.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:05:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I bought a complete Bking 11.5” for my wife when I put together her pistol. Runs fine.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Just ordered from BCM.  At first I didn't notice the FA and door were included.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Well call me one of the poors if you want, but i've had the best luck over the years with Anderson's. got 'em on 3 of 4 rifles currently, nicely in-spec and great fit.

For some reason I don't know why, but over the years when it comes to uppers and lowers, regardless of who does the final machining, Cerro Forge castings seem to always be consistently good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top