Link Posted: 6/16/2010 4:33:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#1]
<Off-topic posts removed - Z>

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 6:00:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#2]

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 6:25:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mccray] [#3]
The Burris XTR-14 it has very clear glass, has an illuminated 5.56 BDC reticle(calibrated for standard military rounds). It can be used the same as a red dot with both eyes open at 1xmagnification . It is well made and waterproof, shockproof,fogproof and warranted forever. I don't have anything bad to say about it so far and it gets used alot. When illuminated the reticle will wash out only in direct sunlight but you don't need it durring the day as the black crosshairs and mini dougnut of death are nice and sharp. .I mounted mine on a Larue SPR-E wich works good if you shoot nose to charging handle.

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 8:11:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ParaPyroPig] [#4]
I have mine in a LaRue mount like the one above - I'm going to get a mount that places the back of the scope over the CH.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 9:13:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#5]

Link Posted: 6/17/2010 2:37:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#6]

Link Posted: 6/20/2010 10:40:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: COM] [#7]
Originally Posted By ARKAR:
Don't feel alone, I'm in the same boat.  I'm not looking to spend more than $300, so I'm either going with the
Millet DMS or the Leatherwood CMR.

ARKAR

Well, I just ordered myself the Leatherwood CMR 1-4..
I've read many positive reviews, and a few mixed.
The number of positive outweighs the negative, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I also got a Burris AR P.E.P.R. mount, after emailing SWFA, that's what they recommended.
I'm putting it on my Colt HBAR MATCH TARGET COMPETITION.
My M4 has my old Pro Point I bought at Ft. Benning about 20 years ago.
It still works great, so I might as well use it.

Hope I didn't make a mistake, but I could always return it or just sell it.
I hope that's not the case, but I've been spoiled with my Springfield 6X24X56 I have on my SA M14 NM.
I'm going to start shooting competition at the gun club I belong to.

I'll do a review when I get it and take it to the range, hopefully this week.
Link Posted: 6/20/2010 2:18:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mccray] [#8]
Originally Posted By ParaPyroPig:
I have mine in a LaRue mount like the one above - I'm going to get a mount that places the back of the scope over the CH.

If I move the SPR-E mount all the way back to the BUIS it puts it just over the CH. I just run it all the way forward because I shoot NTCH. The BUIS is useless anyway unless I throw the levers incase the scope fails
Link Posted: 6/20/2010 9:41:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#9]

Link Posted: 6/23/2010 6:40:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#10]

Link Posted: 6/24/2010 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Question for those with the Burris.......

At what barrel length or velocity is it calibrate for?     I think I remember that that is says 55gr loads, but out of what lenght barre?
Link Posted: 6/24/2010 9:01:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By guns762:
Question for those with the Burris.......

At what barrel length or velocity is it calibrate for?     I think I remember that that is says 55gr loads, but out of what lenght barre?

XTR-14 Reticle Info
Link Posted: 6/26/2010 10:28:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jerz_subbie] [#13]
Leatherwood CMR vs Burris XTR complete review copied here by request of the OP

Background:
So I recently built a lighter weight rifle for my gf consisting of a 16" Bushy superlight barrel, 12" JP/VTAC, std upper/lower, modstock, BCM BCG etc etc. The next question was what optic? She prefers magnification rather than irons and she likes my XTR-14 on my Recce. I wasn't all about dropping nearly $800 for another LT/XTR combo since her gun is supposed to be a budget-minded build.

I had a Konus M30 1-4x but it "fish-eyed" around the edges. Considering the price I might have been willing to deal with some "fish-eye" but it was more than I'd like. It probably wouldn't have bothered my gf, but it would bother me. So I sold the Konus.
I thought about the Weaver V3 but for not much more I could get a 30mm tube, 4x, a BDC, and illumination.
I'm not a fan of the DMS-1 based upon some of the reviews I've read and their past mold issues. In addition I prefer horseshoe reticle to the DMS-1's doughnut reticle.
After doing as much reading up as possible I finally decided to order her a CMR 1-4x24 that will be mounted in a Primary Arms Deluxe mount(don't plan on running BUIS). I ordered the scope from Midway and was lucky enough to find a coupon for $25 off!

For those who are unfamiliar with the two scopes:
XTR-14 @ SWFA

CMR 1-4x24 @ SWFA & CMR 1-4x24 @ Midway

Initial impressions:
My order from Midway arrived in only 3 days via UPS Basic which was faster than I expected. The scope was well packed and also included in the box was: a set of flip up lens caps (not BC's but decent enough), micro fiber cloth, 2 CR2032 batteries (1 extra), and adjustment wrench for zero-lock system. The battery installed easily under the twist off cap. The illumination can be turned either way from NV(1)-11. I tested the green illumination indoors and out; it is very bright indoors but barely visible outdoors. I like the reticle, though the stadia are kind of thin. The intersections of the BDC hash marks on the verticle stadia are left out which I think might be good for ID'ing targets at distance but is also a part of the ranging reticle. The horizontal holdover lines represent 19" at the labeled distance (200-900m). The knobs are easy to turn, adjustments are audible, and have a little play but definitely acceptable IMO. The magnification adjustment ring is smooth and firm to adjust. One plus is that the adjustment ring has a raised area like a pho-"cat-tail." The glass is very clear and has no distortion edge to edge! I am able to see details at a distance easily. It is not a true 1x but probably a 1.1x.

Comparison:
While looking at a few different surfaces outside, I could see the illumination equally well with each scope, albeit not very good. I don't have a need or desire for outdoors illumination since on both my XTR and CMR the black reticle is easily visible. The CMR illuminates green the horseshoe and 1moa center dot; The XTR illuminates red the horseshoe, center 1moa, 200yd 1/2moa, and 300yd 1moa dots. As the measurements that I took below show, the CMR is about an inch shorter and marginally lighter. Both fit on a flat top with MBUS or Troy rears while in LT mounts. Thankfully I had one LT-139 and one LT-104, perfect for XTR and CMR respectively. The CMR w/ rear flip up lens cover will fit with a rear MBUS though you don't have more than a paper's width to spare.

The exit pupil is much better on the XTR and one of the few "cons" I can find with the CMR. I've seen some worse but it is definitely not the CMR's strong suit. If Leatherwood could fix the exit pupil this scope could easily sell for double the price; at least I'd trade my XTR for it. The biggest surprise to me was the clarity of the Chinese-made (oh no!!!) CMR; it is most definitely clearer and brighter than the XTR! I was so shocked by it I had my gf look at the two, without saying anything to influence her, and she picked the CMR as well as being much brighter. We looked at a few cars at roughly 50 and 75yds, and switching between the two scopes there was a huge difference in the vividness of the colors(purple and red) of the cars. I also looked at points on an iron fence at about 75yds and was able to see the details in the fence a bit clearer with the CMR than the XTR.

Using the scopes on 1x there is a big difference. Eye relief on both seems to stay pretty consistent from 1x-4x. I'm not sure what the technical term for this would be but I believe it is related to the exit pupil... With the CMR you cannot move your head much side-to-side or front-to-back, maybe 3/4" forward or rearward of ideal position. With the XTR I can move my head forward or rearward about 2" of  the ideal position while retaining full picture and not getting that tunnel vision look... It is also much easier to pick up the rifle and acquire a target. The slightly thicker horseshoe and much thicker stadia of the XTR reticle also make it easier to use quickly on 1x. On 4x the two scopes seem pretty darn close as far as exit pupil, and SWFA's specification of 6mm for both supports that. Adjusting the magnification on each takes about the same amount of effort but is slightly gritty on the XTR in comparison. To turn the XTR from 1x to 4x requires the eyepiece be turned about 178deg whereas the CMR requires about a 210degree turn.

Conclusion:
Bottom line, based on my initial impression, I'm very happy with my $234 purchase... It's a keeper and perfect for my gf's rifle. I do not think it'd be a great scope for 3-gun or any type of run-n-gun activity if you are not consistent with your cheekweld/head positioning. I tend to have pretty consistent head positioning with the modstock on my new build and the SOPMOD on my Recce which is why it's not a "deal breaker." If it had the exit pupil of my XTR I'd dump the XTR in a heartbeat because it's a little smaller, I like the ranging reticle (set up for 62gr .223 or 168gr .308), and the clarity/brightness is excellent. As of now I'm still going to hold out for the new Vortex Viper PST to see if it is worthy of replacing my beloved XTR.

I'm planning on going to the range Tuesday to get some trigger time behind the CMR. I'm sorry but I'm horrible with reticle pictures so you'll have to take my word on the clarity. Any input on particular tests or test methods to try for comparison's sake? I'll likely be limited to 100yds, unfortunately. See update #2 in post below. I will have the CMR in a spare LT-104 for the sake of testing on an even playing field, though it may live its life in the above mentioned PA mount.

Reticle 4x, purple car approx 50yds:
Pics aren't the greatest but accurately represent the difference in glass. I wasn't able to get my old 'point & shoot' to focus on the reticles. The XTR looks a little cloudier in the pic than it really is.

XTR

CMR

Tech Specs:

CMR
Weight - 16.5oz (SWFA); 1lb 8oz w/ LT-104
Eye relief - 3 7/8"
Lenth 10.0"
Knobs - 0.70" high
Ring area behind knobs - 2.04"
Ring area in front of knobs - 3.00"
Eyepiece - 1.62"
Objective - 1.18" (30mm)
Exit Pupil - 11.1mm - 6mm (SWFA)
Made in China(PRC)

XTR
Weight - 17oz (SWFA); 1lb 7.4oz w/ LT-139
Eye relief - 4 13/16" -
Lenth 11.2"
Knobs - 0.39" high
Ring area behind knobs - 2.40"
Ring area in front of knobs - 3.65"
Eyepiece - 1.66"
Objective - 1.18" (30mm)
Exit Pupil - 24mm - 6mm (SWFA)
Made in USA

DISCLAIMER: I am no optics expert by any means. These are just my observations as best as I can describe them. Those of you who may be more knowledgeable when it comes to optics, feel free to correct me in a constructive manner and I will edit the post.

I'm making little edits here and there for both readability and additional info but nothing groundbreaking.
Link Posted: 6/28/2010 8:54:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#14]

Link Posted: 6/30/2010 3:45:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#15]

Link Posted: 7/8/2010 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I wound up ordering two scopes.  The Leatherwood 1X4 and a Weaver "European Style"1.5 X 6 with a German #4 "illuminated" recticle.

Looking both over closely, I am going to run with the Leatherwood and return the Weaver.  

The Weaver has an extremely small dot that is the only illuminated part of the recticle.  This is not what I expected at all.  

Heading to the range tomorrow to see how the Leatherwood performs.  3 Gun Match the next day.
Link Posted: 7/9/2010 7:03:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#17]

Link Posted: 7/10/2010 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I know this one is a little outside the intent of the thread, but has anybody had any experience with the Valdada 1.5-8x26 35mm optic?  It's got an illuminated BDC reticle; just would like some feedback from someone who's used one.  Not too many reviews for it.

Recently purchased an Elcan DR 1-4x for my AR.  Now my ACR just came in and I need something more badass for it!  Was thinking the Elcan 1.5-6x but just looking to see what else is out there.  This thread helped me make my initial purchase as well.
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I agree! I am SO confused on this one. I have looked at the Nikon M223 as well as the Burris even the Leatherwood CMR. I am totally confused to many choices. I know that you get what you pay for when it comes to the glass clarity. I know there have been some good reviews on the Leatherwood. I love the idea of the BDC just trying to figure out what way to go.

Originally Posted By sdwornicki:

I know this one is a little outside the intent of the thread, but has anybody had any experience with the Valdada 1.5-8x26 35mm optic? It's got an illuminated BDC reticle; just would like some feedback from someone who's used one. Not too many reviews for it.

Recently purchased an Elcan DR 1-4x for my AR. Now my ACR just came in and I need something more badass for it! Was thinking the Elcan 1.5-6x but just looking to see what else is out there. This thread helped me make my initial purchase as well.

Link Posted: 7/10/2010 10:10:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#20]

Link Posted: 7/10/2010 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I bought a Bushnell Elite 4200 1.25-4X scope in an Armalite mount in the EE here on ARFcom.  It's going on my
AR10T carbine.  I'll let you guys know how I like it when I get it.  I'm no optics expert, but I'll do my best to review it.
It will be replacing the Primary Arms micro dot on my carbine:

ARKAR
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 2:42:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By RussellAthletic:

This is one of the most valuable threads to me on ARFCOM. I'm going to continue to read everything in this thread in hopes of helping me pick out what optic I'd like for my recce. My thanks to all those who have contributed great feedback in this thread. Keep it up!

Yep, I've been following it for awhile too

I think I'll be getting one of those leatherwood cmr's

Does anybody know how picky it is with your eye is when at 4x?

Link Posted: 7/12/2010 7:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#23]

Link Posted: 7/12/2010 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By nsw8148:

Originally Posted By RussellAthletic:
This is one of the most valuable threads to me on ARFCOM. I'm going to continue to read everything in this thread in hopes of helping me pick out what optic I'd like for my recce. My thanks to all those who have contributed great feedback in this thread. Keep it up!

Yep, I've been following it for awhile too

I think I'll be getting one of those leatherwood cmr's

Does anybody know how picky it is with your eye is when at 4x?

Same here. Was thinking about the Nikon 223 but the plane reticle won't cut it. The CMr offers illumination and a glass etched BDC reticle.
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 4:58:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#25]
I'm currently looking at:

-Elcan Specter DR
-Nightforce NXS 1-4
-Trijicon Accupoint TR24
-Burris XTR 1-4

The Elcan is just plain cool but I don't know about the mount and I'm not in love with the size or weight. Not too mention the price makes it the most expensive.

The NF NXS I have heard amazing things about and I know NF makes some unbelievable products. I like the FC2 reticle quite a bit but I'm just not sure it offers that much more over another 1-4x scope for the price

The TR24 really intrigues me. I love Trijicon products and think they make great stuff. I'm not super thrilled about either reticle however (I really need to see them in person to get a real idea). No batteries is excellent and the price is good.

The Burris looks great. Well priced, a pretty good reticle (maybe a hair too busy for me), the lifetime warranty is fantastic.

Basically I'm doing a head to head between the TR24 and the XTR. They both seem to offer the most bang for your buck.
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 8:45:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fit4Pain] [#26]
The guys at LaRue talked me into the Night Force 1x4 and it's amazing. I was looking at the Trigicon TR24 but they said the Night Force was far better. After the first trip to the range I am drinking the Night Force cool aid. The glass is the best I've ever seen and I love the FC-2 reticule.
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Fit4Pain:
The guys at LaRue talked me into the Night Force 1x4 and it's amazing. I was looking at the Trigicon TR24 but they said the Night Force was far better. After the first trip to the range I am drinking the Night Force cool aid. The glass is the best I've ever seen and I love the FC-2 reticule.

You wouldn't happen to be running that on a S&W VTAC would you?
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Well as a matter of fact I do have it mounted on a S&W V-Tac. Sound like you have seen it at the gun show.
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 11:25:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#29]

Link Posted: 7/16/2010 8:23:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#30]

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 1:23:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cptdean:
Originally Posted By nsw8148:
I ordered a Leatherwood CMR yesterday from SWFA.  I'll throw my opinion of it up here when I get it

That looks like a cool scope.  I'm interested in your review and pics.

If you haven't seen it yet I did a little review/comparison on the CMR vs XTR to which I posted a link on the previous page (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=502005&page=1).
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 1:25:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Well it came in the mail today, that was pretty fast.

I opened it up and was pretty impressed.  I've been through my share of crappy scopes and this is definitely not one.  Its not quite as nice as my Weaver Classic V, but its way nicer than the Tasco, NcStar, or Millet scopes I dinked around with before deciding to only buy quality.  I had a DMS-1 for a month but didn't really like it because it was really picky where you put your eye when on 4x.  Wasn't too crazy about the reticle either.

I love the reticle on the CMR though.  The scope feels solid and doesnt get foggy or picky where you put your eye at higher magnifications.

Please excuse the bad camera shots, the good camera broke last week and we're using the backup until we can replace it
The scope looks kinda bent in this picture, its really not.  The Burris PEPR mount brings it up high enough to clear the MBUS, which is cool.  I thought that the PEPR mount would bring the scope too high, but it seems to be just right for me

I had a visitor while taking pics      (Why is that allowed on the bed and I'm not?)

This looks blurry, but its through a window with dog slobber all over it and I suck at taking reticle pictures.

The bottom line is that I love it, and for $250 it cant be beat.  The only thing that I would change would be to have the dot in the center be even smaller than 1moa like on Eotechs.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: howlie] [#33]
OK, so I read through the whole thread. Lots of useful information concerning the new optic I'm shopping for. Thanks for everyones input.

Part of my decision making process involves the country of origin. I'd prefer a USA make optic, but im not bound by it and may not have the funds to afford it.
I'm OK with buying anything not made by the rotten commie Chinese.

It would be great if anyone could add country of origin info about their optic/mount.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By howlie:
OK, so I read through the whole thread. Lots of useful information concerning the new optic I'm shopping for. Thanks for everyones input.

Part of my decision making process involves the country of origin. I'd prefer a USA make optic, but im not bound by it and may not have the funds to afford it.
I'm OK with buying anything not made by the rotten commie Chinese. I know that many optics are a mix of componets from all over the world.

It would be great if anyone could add country of origin info about their optic/mount.

I would look at the Vortex PST then, IIRC they're made in the Phillipines
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:28:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: howlie] [#35]
Originally Posted By Trumpet:

I'm OK with buying anything not made by the rotten commie Chinese. I know that many optics are a mix of componets from all over the world.

Thanks. The burris PEPR mount is Chinese made?

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#36]
No love/review/commentary on the Leupold Mark 4 1.5-5x20mm MR/T M2 with the illuminated reticle?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By bluezerosix:
No love/review/commentary on the Leupold Mark 4 1.5-5x20mm MR/T M2 with the illuminated reticle?

It's not a true 1-4 variable....but oh man don't I love it!

I swear by mine.  Fantastic 50-500 yard optic for an AR15.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Just wondering why it is not a TRUE 1 - 4?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:29:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#39]

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#40]
I got my Bushnell Elite 4200 in yesterday. Bought it in the EE.  I love it!! Very nice scope and it is made in Japan, not china.

Great glass, still looking it over, but really like it so far.

Will try to do some kind of review in a day or two with some pics of and through the scope.

ARKAR
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I just pulled the trigger on the Leatherwood CMR 1-4, Burris PEPR mount, and a Burris Fast Fire II to go on top. Should all be here Monday.

I still need to decide t  the ranges to zero both optics. I assume 100 y for the Leatherwood and 50 y for the Fast Fire II.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/25/2010 12:13:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Trumpet:

Thanks. The burris PEPR mount is Chinese made?

===========================

Mine had a stick-on "Made in China" label on the bottom.

Several years ago, we bought our boss a $200 pair of Leupold Windriver Binoculars - Made in China.

Oh well.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2010 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#43]
What about the Weaver Super Slam Euro 1-4X.  Anyone try that out?
Link Posted: 7/27/2010 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#44]
This seems to fit the same criteria as most of the other scopes listed here. I have no experience with it, nor have i seen one in person, but i am thinking about picking one up to evaluate. I know simmons is considered low quality, but if it holds zero and functions ?, and how bad can a 1-5 scope really be? The large diamond recticle looks like it would be nice for close range.

Simmons 1.5-5x32 ProDiamond "shotgun" scope

Retail is around $80

http://www.opticsplanet.net/simmons-prodiamond-master-series-1-5-5x32mm-matte-black-shotgun-scope-517792.html

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/15178-34.html

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2282665&cp=2367438.2367824.2282096
Link Posted: 7/27/2010 8:48:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trumpet] [#45]
Originally Posted By xjronx:
This seems to fit the same criteria as most of the other scopes listed here. I have no experience with it, nor have i seen one in person, but i am thinking about picking one up to evaluate. I know simmons is considered low quality, but if it holds zero and functions ?, and how bad can a 1-5 scope really be? The large diamond recticle looks like it would be nice for close range.

Simmons 1.5-5x32 ProDiamond "shotgun" scope

Retail is around $80

http://www.opticsplanet.net/simmons-prodiamond-master-series-1-5-5x32mm-matte-black-shotgun-scope-517792.html

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/15178-34.html

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2282665&cp=2367438.2367824.2282096

Before the "1-4 rage" I seem to recall hearing a lot of three-gunners using that scope.  Take a look over at Brian Enos' forums

Link Posted: 7/27/2010 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By Fit4Pain:

Fit4Pain,  how was the reticule in the daylight?  If you can compare it to how an Aimpoint looks that would be great.  I know they are two differnt types, but since I have an Aimpoint it would be nice to compare to as a point of reference.  I'm sold on NF quality and rugggedness, just curious about how visible the FC-2 reticule is during the day.  I have the NF 2.5-10x 32mm and find it amazing.  the lite mildot reticule was great when used at the end of a day at dusk.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2010 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Scope mount info and reviews, this is really informative.
http://www.maxicon.com/guns/optics/one_piece/ar15_onepiece_mounts.htm#adm
Link Posted: 8/3/2010 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/5/2010 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#49]
I have a Falcon Menace 1.5 - 5 IR coming soon! Got it on a group buy at the sniper's hide. The place i'm getting the scope from and specs:

Falcon Menace 1.5 - 5x

Great guy to buy from too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2010 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Can anyone speak to the ruggedness of the CMR? I kind of like it, but I don't want it to break the first time I toss my rifle case in the hatch of my car.
Page / 16
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top