Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Tacked The TOOL LOAN Thread (Page 7 of 7)
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 9:04:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _B_] [#1]
Looking to borrow 5D jig and mill bit. Found a lower I bought a couple years ago. Have router and drill bits. Obviously pay shipping and throw in something extra to make it worth your while.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Heya I need to borrow a jig & bits to finish an 80 percent OEM AR-15 lower. Anybody have tools to loan? Thanks, Bud
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By _B_:
Looking to borrow 5D jig and mill bit. Found a lower I bought a couple years ago. Have router and drill bits. Obviously pay shipping and throw in something extra to make it worth your while.
View Quote
Someone help a brotha out?
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking for a Geissele handguard wrench for a Mk4 rail installation
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 9:54:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mackers102] [#5]
Looking for a Vltor vis barrel nut wrench. Would really appreciate any help and obviously would pay all shipping.

Found.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 10:21:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm looking for a URX4 wrench.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gamma762:
Putting together a 300 blackout, and have reason to suspect the headspace may not be right. Anyone have headspace gauges they'd be willing to loan, hate to buy them for one build.
View Quote

Still could use these
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybody have an easy jig or any kind of other jig that would work? I’ve never built one befote and this last month or so I have decided to just go for it but I can’t find a jig to save my life. I don’t want to start buying anything else until I know I can get the jig. I could do a deposit for sure
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked The TOOL LOAN Thread (Page 7 of 7)
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top