Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 958 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JSchell1309:
Dumb question, this OAL is measured with the flash hider removed (Unless pinned and welded) and with the brace in the "fully extended" position right? Or is it with bare buffer tube and no flash hider?

SBR/Pistol laws are stupid as shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By krdt:
The OAL is a little over 27", so it's VFG time :D!
Dumb question, this OAL is measured with the flash hider removed (Unless pinned and welded) and with the brace in the "fully extended" position right? Or is it with bare buffer tube and no flash hider?

I want to say it's measured in it's shortest configuration. If unpinned, it's from the end of the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Mister_Donut:

Do you guys clean your SF4P often or just let it cake up and clean it whenever you get around to it?  The training can did this, can't imagine how bad it would get with a real can on it:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ocaoRYfUdTg/WhpI7cVvpOI/AAAAAAAArNY/T_xpXDX279EEp1Zg9s_WwhEU5XRSCm5UACKgBGAs/s1600/PB252780.JPG
View Quote
I don't even really consider that dirty.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By StevieJ309:
@krdt

Did you order a tan GS mount? If you want to buy a gently used one I can pull it off the Scout I'm trying to sell.
View Quote
I really appreciate the offer; I think I'm going to at least wait and hear back from the place I backordered from. Actually, I found out something pretty interesting last night I wasn't aware of. Apparently, the X Series GS mounts are just Scout mounts with a rail section attached - which means you can order one of the X Series slim mounts and have a slim Scout mount :D. Brownells has them in FDE for $54 shipped. If I cancel my backorder, I'm thinking about going that route just to have a fancy slim GS mount. Thanks for the offer all the same.

Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

That gives me an idea. I'm in need of a Scout light and since I'm going the KAC M4QD route.....I should throw this well loved SF4P of mine on the EE as a trade for a light.

@krdt your whore CQBR called me again. She says she wants Stevie's mount. Happy wife happy life and all that.
View Quote
We all know CQBR gets what CQBR wants; it's almost like a wife, lol.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I really appreciate the offer; I think I'm going to at least wait and hear back from the place I backordered from. Actually, I found out something pretty interesting last night I wasn't aware of. Apparently, the X Series GS mounts are just Scout mounts with a rail section attached - which means you can order one of the X Series slim mounts and have a slim Scout mount :D. Brownells has them in FDE for $54 shipped. If I cancel my backorder, I'm thinking about going that route just to have a fancy slim GS mount. Thanks for the offer all the same.

View All Quotes
@krdt

Did you order a tan GS mount? If you want to buy a gently used one I can pull it off the Scout I'm trying to sell.

That gives me an idea. I'm in need of a Scout light and since I'm going the KAC M4QD route.....I should throw this well loved SF4P of mine on the EE as a trade for a light.

@krdt your whore CQBR called me again. She says she wants Stevie's mount. Happy wife happy life and all that.
That's not the mount she wanted. CQBR did not get what CQBR wants, and frankly she's pissed. She says if you don't get her what she wants she is going to let me gape her ass port to .082"

And we all know what happens when you get your ass port gaped to .082"
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By coregon:
Keep CLP/Fireclean/whatever you cleaning agent of choice on your muzzle devices and they won't cake up so bad - also a little easier to clean.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coregon:
Originally Posted By Mister_Donut:

Lots of carbon buildup thanks to stealthguy and his stupid Surefire can.
Do you guys clean your SF4P often or just let it cake up and clean it whenever you get around to it?  The training can did this, can't imagine how bad it would get with a real can on it:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ocaoRYfUdTg/WhpI7cVvpOI/AAAAAAAArNY/T_xpXDX279EEp1Zg9s_WwhEU5XRSCm5UACKgBGAs/s1600/PB252780.JPG
Keep CLP/Fireclean/whatever you cleaning agent of choice on your muzzle devices and they won't cake up so bad - also a little easier to clean.
Yeah this is what I would do as well, after seeing how bukkake'd my current SF3P and SF4P were from the previous owners. But then again, its prob not a huge deal anyways. Might even be able to be removed after the fact? Haven't tried yet
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

There are two schools of thought on this: the conservative and optimistic. The conservative view is that OAL is measured from the end of the buffer tube/receiver extension to the end of the barrel minus muzzle device (unless it's permanently attached). The optimistic view holds that it's measured from the extreme end (counting the brace in other words) to the end of the barrel minus non-perm MD. The optimistic view is based on a questionable opinion "letter" (actually a screenshot of an email response) that states the measurement can include the brace. Assuming the optimistic view is correct, it would probably be measured with the brace in whatever position it happened to be in when a LEO was measuring - unless it happened to be one of the new adjustable braces. All of this is hinging on how rifles/SBRs are measured, so proceed at your own risk on the latter position.

None of this shit has been clarified beyond knowing that 26" OAL allows the use of a VFG and that measuring from the RE to muzzle is the safest bet.  Beyond that, it's all pretty speculative. If you want to see the "letter" the optimistic view is based on, see below. I personally hedge my bets and just measure from the RE until matters are clarified.

Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:
I want to say it's measured in it's shortest configuration. If unpinned, it's from the end of the barrel.
View All Quotes

This. Would be from end of bbl threads to end of R.E.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
That's not the mount she wanted. CQBR did not get what CQBR wants, and frankly she's pissed. She says if you don't get her what she wants she is going to let me gape her ass port to .082"

View All Quotes
@krdt

A lady is allowed to change her mind. She said full size GS mounts might make her look fat and she needs one of the new slim mounts. I told her that's a bunch of crap and she's beautiful the way she is, but you know CQBRs :\.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]

A lady is allowed to change her mind. She said full size GS mounts might make her look fat and she needs one of the new slim mounts. I told her that's a bunch of crap and she's beautiful the way she is, but you know CQBRs :\.
View Quote
Honestly had I known those X Series mounts had a separate pic. section I probably would have bought one as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#10]
@StevieJ309 This ones actually not too bad at a closer look. I think I thought it was worse initially, because my last one was brand spanking new lol.

Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Sent you a PM.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:35:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#13]
@SecretSquirell (and everybody else)

Has anybody found a way to get shims for Surefire muzzle devices separately? I'm sure they're the same as any stainless shim but I need to track down how to get them separately (preferably Surefire if possible)
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Has anybody found a way to get shims for Surefire muzzle devices separately? I'm sure they're the same as any stainless shim but I need to track down how to get them separately (preferably Surefire if possible)
View Quote
Grab one of these. They claim you only need the one shim. Been meaning to grab one but haven't had to install any brakes lately. Got the link from a friend and he said he's had good results.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
Yeah, I got caught up in the can shoulder no wait can not shoulder deal in ordering a shockwave - it's not a huge deal as I do have an SBR'd lower for the mK18 but since I have several short uppers I picked up a cheap PSA/Shockwave combo recently - not sure that I actually need it, but figured would be convenient to have it in case something ever came up.  What I need to do is get off my a$$ and SBR a second lower...
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:51:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#16]
Grab one of these. They claim you only need the one shim. Been meaning to grab one but haven't had to install any brakes lately. Got the link from a friend and he said he's had good results.
View All Quotes

Bruh, only DJT could afford that shim.

Do you think a hardware store would carry the exact sized shims to Surefire's? Maybe an online hardware store?

ETA disregard sir, we have the shim thing sorted now.

I do still need a crush washer for my BI CQBR tho. Still kind of pissed about that. I've never even heard of a crush washer snapping before. But you know, with my luck anythings possible
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Do you think a hardware store would carry the exact sized shims to Surefire's? Maybe an online hardware store?
View Quote
Why not email Surefire?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DontBuryMe:
Why not email Surefire?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DontBuryMe:

Why not email Surefire?
(trading the SF4P to StevieJ) he sent them the email but I just wanted to check the thread to see if anybody's had experience with it, just in case Surefire wants to be some pinners.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#19]

(trading the SF4P to StevieJ) he sent them the email but I just wanted to check the thread to see if anybody's had experience with it, just in case Surefire wants to be some pinners.
View Quote
Ahh, I see.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#20]

There are two schools of thought on this: the conservative and optimistic. The conservative view is that OAL is measured from the end of the buffer tube/receiver extension to the end of the barrel minus muzzle device (unless it's permanently attached). The optimistic view holds that it's measured from the extreme end (counting the brace in other words) to the end of the barrel minus non-perm MD. The optimistic view is based on a questionable opinion "letter" (actually a screenshot of an email response) that states the measurement can include the brace. Assuming the optimistic view is correct, it would probably be measured with the brace in whatever position it happened to be in when a LEO was measuring - unless it happened to be one of the new adjustable braces. All of this is hinging on how rifles/SBRs are measured, so proceed at your own risk on the latter position.

None of this shit has been clarified beyond knowing that 26" OAL allows the use of a VFG and that measuring from the RE to muzzle is the safest bet.  Beyond that, it's all pretty speculative. If you want to see the "letter" the optimistic view is based on, see below. I personally hedge my bets and just measure from the RE until matters are clarified.

https://s26.postimg.org/m87ubjmu1/37907849572_259b381b3c.jpg
View All Quotes

Thanks for the thorough explanation. This is exactly how I thought it was, safest bet is bare buffer tube and bare muzzle. The muddy water ATF opinion letter that can change any moment bullshit is maybe with the brace at the position it is normally left at.

So all that said, with the pistol tube you chose it is over 26" long to the bare muzzle? I may copy your setup with pistol tube, brace, and vert grip while I send in my SBR paperwork.

If anyone else is ever wondering, give Surefire a call and tell them the model of the muzzle device you have. I simply told them I am swapping a few around on some builds and would prefer to use fresh washers. They consider them wear items and mail them out free of charge. They are good to go.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for the thorough explanation. This is exactly how I thought it was, safest bet is bare buffer tube and bare muzzle. The muddy water ATF opinion letter that can change any moment bullshit is maybe with the brace at the position it is normally left at.

So all that said, with the pistol tube you chose it is over 26" long to the bare muzzle? I may copy your setup with pistol tube, brace, and vert grip while I send in my SBR paperwork.

If anyone else is ever wondering, give Surefire a call and tell them the model of the muzzle device you have. I simply told them I am swapping a few around on some builds and would prefer to use fresh washers. They consider them wear items and mail them out free of charge. They are good to go.
View All Quotes

That is the exact news I wanted to hear. Thank you sir!

And you too Squirell
(You have no idea how much trouble I have typing your username due to squirrel being spelled wrong)
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#22]
AndroCorp running a sale on Crane spec FSB barrels and uppers.

Barrels

Uppers
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
It's just under 27" from the buffer tube end to the end of the RIS II. So, probably something like 27-1/2" or a little under that overall with the APF tube. Once I saw I was well over 26" I didn't try to figure it exactly, lol.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#24]

I do still need a crush washer for my BI CQBR tho. Still kind of pissed about that. I've never even heard of a crush washer snapping before. But you know, with my luck anythings possible
View All Quotes

Are crush washers legal in Cali?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#25]
(You have no idea how much trouble I have typing your username due to squirrel being spelled wrong)
View Quote
Don't remind me. I'm a spelling/grammar nazi so it's kinda ironic. I had no idea that I signed up here one night after getting doped up on ambien and beer. Same with FB.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
I’m surprised you didn’t swap out your 3 prong with the 4 prong. What are you gay or sumthin?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By StealthGuy:
I’m surprised you didn’t swap out your 3 prong with the 4 prong. What are you gay or sumthin?
View All Quotes

I'm going KAC M4QD for dat der short OAL bruh.  Plus I was in dire need of a Scout light
(So essentially you traded me a Colt 10.3 and a scout)

Squirell- when I @ tag you I literally have to go and find your posts like 3 times to get it right. I always start out with "squirrel" then "squirrell" then "sqirell" etc. Its fucked. But you're worth it baby.  And yes crush washers are legal in Naziland.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm going KAC M4QD for dat der short OAL bruh.  Plus I was in dire need of a Scout light

Squirell- when I @ tag you I literally have to go and find your posts like 3 times to get it right. I always start out with "squirrel" then "squirrell" then "sqirell" etc. Its fucked. But you're worth it baby.  And yes crush washers are legal in Naziland.
View All Quotes

Someone once made the comment that my name looked like "Squire II", so that's how I remember it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Someone once made the comment that my name looked like "Squire II", so that's how I remember it.
View All Quotes

I was actually wondering if that was why you misspelled it. I don't even know what Tennesse Squire is but I remember it being in your Sig line for like, years or something.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Outrider:
AndroCorp running a sale on Crane spec FSB barrels and uppers.

Barrels

Uppers
View Quote
Is there a code to use, seems like the standard price when I load those urls...
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I was actually wondering if that was why you misspelled it. I don't even know what Tennesse Squire is but I remember it being in your Sig line for like, years or something.
View All Quotes

Nope. Never even knew what a Squire was until a few years after joining.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 78Staff:
View Quote
Email doesn’t say anything about a code. I hadn’t checked pricing in a while so it may not be really on sale. I did pay much higher last year on my barrel then what they are currently listed at.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:54:36 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
Yeah that’s what i was gonna say too
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Just remember that this shit can vary state to state also. Here in Michigan they want shortest firing configuration for pistols and SBR's.

Couple of examples...

MK18 with a 10.3" barrel and a COLT N1 Car Stock is well over 26" inches for the purposes of a Form 1 and the NFA as you measure fully extended. Here in Michigan it's under 26" OAL with the stock collapsed and Michigan wants the shortest configuration so you also have to register your Form 1 SBR has a pistol also. Plus side, if you SBR is undr 26" OAL you can conceal carry it under your CPL/CCW permit.

Another, MK18 with an AFP pistol tube, well over 26" OAL and considered a "firearm" not a pistol to the Feds. Well if you toss a Law Tactical folding stock adapter on there it can fire at least one round folded so that would be it's shortest firing configuration here in Michigan, you gotta measure with it folded.

Question I can't get a solid answer on from our State Police is if I build a pistol with with a Law Tactical folder that is over 26" OAL folded open, can I put a vertical grip on it as it does fire at least one round folded when it would be considered under 26" OAL...

Stupid shit...
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Email doesn’t say anything about a code. I hadn’t checked pricing in a while so it may not be really on sale. I did pay much higher last year on my barrel then what they are currently listed at.
View All Quotes
I got the same email; clicked on it and was like, "What the hell, that's the same price it's been for 6 months :\." Don't get me wrong, the price is fair enough... but they said sale!

They did lower it to $150 with I think free shipping at one point during the holidays - Black Friday mostly likely. I only know because I have random urges to replace my Noveske 10.5 in the NQR Mod 0 with a 10.3. Thus far I always end up back at waiting until it needs replacing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 9:01:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Roadblock:
Just remember that this shit can vary state to state also. Here in Michigan they want shortest firing configuration for pistols and SBR's.

Couple of examples...

MK18 with a 10.3" barrel and a COLT N1 Car Stock is well over 26" inches for the purposes of a Form 1 and the NFA as you measure fully extended. Here in Michigan it's under 26" OAL with the stock collapsed and Michigan wants the shortest configuration so you also have to register your Form 1 SBR has a pistol also. Plus side, if you SBR is undr 26" OAL you can conceal carry it under your CPL/CCW permit.

Another, MK18 with an AFP pistol tube, well over 26" OAL and considered a "firearm" not a pistol to the Feds. Well if you toss a Law Tactical folding stock adapter on there it can fire at least one round folded so that would be it's shortest firing configuration here in Michigan, you gotta measure with it folded.

Question I can't get a solid answer on from our State Police is if I build a pistol with with a Law Tactical folder that is over 26" OAL folded open, can I put a vertical grip on it as it does fire at least one round folded when it would be considered under 26" OAL...

Stupid shit...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Roadblock:

Couple of examples...

Stupid shit...
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

You mean you're getting rid of that giant light emitting phallic object strapped to the front of your CQBR? :D

I assume it was the the tan M600? Did it come with the infamous GS mount? Are you trying to make my CQBR jealous?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#38]
You mean you're getting rid of that giant light emitting phallic object strapped to the front of your CQBR? :D

I assume it was the the tan M600? Did it come with the infamous GS mount? Are you trying to make my CQBR jealous?
View All Quotes

That M952V is going back on the standard issue M4A1 clone where it belongs.
But yep its the tan M600. Not sure if it comes with the GS mount or the factory mount but honestly I'm ok with either one. I always use A.R.M.S. #17 mounts so this would be my first ever offset mount if it did. Any idea what tailcap I would need to plug a tape switch in her rump?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#39]
It comes with the tan GS mount and the factory mount. I'm a generous guy like that.  

The UE07 cap/switch is what you seek.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#40]
It comes with the tan GS mount and the factory mount. I'm a generous guy like that.  

View Quote
Awesome thank you sir! On all accounts.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:45:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#41]
View All Quotes

Nice, you'll be set. Yep, you either want the UE07-TN or UE-SR07-TN. I like the UE-SR07 just because it gives you on/off switch functionality in addition to momentary - if that matters to you at all.

Best deal on a UE-SR07-TN I could find was Optics Planet with a 10% coupon: https://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-replacement-rear-cap-assembly.html

I don't think they have a 10% coupon currently, but they run all the time. Not sure on the best deal for a UE07 - I just know Optics Planet and AU only have them in black for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Nice, you'll be set. Yep, you either want the UE07-TN or UE-SR07-TN. I like the UE-SR07 just because it gives you on/off switch functionality in addition to momentary - if that matters to you at all.

Best deal on a UE-SR07-TN I could find was Optics Planet with a 10% coupon: https://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-replacement-rear-cap-assembly.html

I don't think they have a 10% coupon currently, but they run all the time. Not sure on the best deal for a UE07 - I just know Optics Planet and AU only have them in black for some reason.
View All Quotes

Holy balls!

Looks like ill either be getting one used in the future or sticking with the clicky cap. I think the offset mount may help with click cap use ability for me tho. So we shall see when she arrives and I start messing with things.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Holy balls!

Looks like ill either be getting one used in the future or sticking with the clicky cap. I think the offset mount may help with click cap use ability for me tho. So we shall see when she arrives and I start messing with things.
View All Quotes

Holy balls!

Yeah, it's pretty rough when a fucking screw cap and wire with a contact strip is more than half the cost of the light itself. I normally stick to the clicky cap with M300s, but the damn CQBR kept whispering in my ear, "Pressure switch, I wantsa pressure switch." :\.

An offset mount really helps positioning and makes for a great setup when using the clicky with an M300 on the primary side. I think the M600 is a little long for that, but I'm sure you can find something workable. Probably have to mount it on the off side and just reach over the top to activate. The offset will definitely make that a lot easier.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#44]
UE-Tn tail cap in stock now, use a coupon code to get it cheaper. Can usually find the pressure switch used on EE

https://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-replacement-rear-cap-without-tape-switch.html
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 11:45:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By prodigy808:
UE-Tn tail cap in stock now, use a coupon code to get it cheaper. Can usually find the pressure switch used on EE

https://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-replacement-rear-cap-without-tape-switch.html
View Quote
Now that's what I'm talkin about. Even tan too.

Luckily I already have a couple SF pressure switches.

- I take that back i think I have 1 left. I somehow broke the other one. How? I have no idea. Seems I always break the shit that nobody else does. Such as crush washers and pressure switches.

Thanks bro
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:50:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 78Staff] [#46]

- I take that back i think I have 1 left. I somehow broke the other one. How? I have no idea. Seems I always break the shit that nobody else does. Such as crush washers and pressure switches.

Thanks bro
View Quote
lol sounds like me - if I have only one gas pin, it's a sure bet I am going to mangle that f***er, but if I have 5 or 6, it'll run right in lickity split.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:55:21 AM EDT
[#47]
lol sounds like me - if I have only one gas pin, it's a sure bet I am going to mangle that f***er, but if I have 5 or 6, it'll run right in lickity split.  
View All Quotes

Thanks bro
Lol exactly! Not only did I mangle my gas tube roll pin taking apart Stealth's SOCOM barrel I sent him a few days ago, I also ruined my 1/16" punch. I swear ive been through 10 of those 1/16" punches (they all snap) and probably 10 roll pins per barrel when making changes. Never ceases to amaze.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#48]

A recent Configuration.. One of my 80% builds turned straight OCD. A lot of Kit bashing in this photo but I like it... Won't run like this unless I have to, she's heavy as all hell. An absolute pleasure to shoot!

Upper:
Colt Full Auto BCG w/ BCM Sopmod upgrade
Colt AF Marked Upper
Colt Teardrop
PRI Gas buster w/ Combat latch
Colt Delta Ring Assembly
KAC RIS very early model
Colt FSB
KAC NT4 Flash Suppressor
Colt 10.3" Government, W Stamped, .070"d

Lower:
Tactical Machining 80% Colt Engraved.
Hardcoat Anodized Type III, Denver Metal Finishing
Colt M16A1 Grip (C-marked. I hate the M4A1 bump.)
Colt Ambi Selector.
Geissele SSA Trigger
Colt 4-Pos Stock
Colt H2 buffer
Colt Carbine Spring
Colt N1 Stock w/ a LMT Gen 1 in the wings
CQD Rear Sling Mount
Colt lower small parts.

Hope I didn't forget anything. Here's another photo of it as it usually sits...

Accessories:
SU-237, SU-233, PEQ-15, Tango Down QD, EOTech 551, LMT Rear Buis, KAC 300m buis.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Wow. I've always read it as "Secret Squirrel" Never actually read it until now. My life is a lie...
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JohnnySasaki20:
Wow. I've always read it as "Secret Squirrel" Never actually read it until now. My life is a lie...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnnySasaki20:

Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 958 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top