Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 151 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hatexoc:
Reserved
<a href="http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/hatexoc/media/0A7F5F10-AF3B-40EB-B1E4-E20502E149DD_zps8nmjk53e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/hatexoc/0A7F5F10-AF3B-40EB-B1E4-E20502E149DD_zps8nmjk53e.jpg</a>
View Quote

A NF 2.5-10 X 24 would look great on there for a Mini-RECCE
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 6:40:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#2]

Originally Posted By Stoner25mkiv:
I believe you need to go back and read the instructions again if I understand what you are trying to say. No where in the instruction booklet I have does it say that ACTUAL torque to get it to 6 o'clock is irrelevant. It says to hand tighten and then look at the "clock" to determine which shims to go with. Install those shims and tighten to 20-30 ft lbs, and if 20-30 ft lbs takes the index pin notch to BDC, then procede to step 6. That doesn't mean to stop at BDC (6 o'clock) if you are less than 20 ft lbs, and it doesn't mean to use more than 30 ft lbs if that's what it takes to get it to BDC. If 20-30 ft lbs doesn't get it to locate at BDC (6 o'clock) then you have to add or subtract shim to make it locate at BDC with 20-30 ft lbs torque.

In simplified terms, you have to dry run the set up until it locates at 6 @ 20-30 ft lbs. Then you can take it apart and apply Rockset and reassemble.

I think you might be misconstruing what Step 5 of their instructions is saying: Step 4 says to thread adaptor and any required shims onto barrel until hand tight. Then, Step 5 says to torque adapter to 20-30 ft lbs....then blah blah blah. When suppressor index pin notch on adapter is bottom dead center (BDC) move on to Step 6. That doesn't mean to stop short of 20 ft lbs, nor go past 30, to get it to BDC. If 20-30 doesn't get it to BDC then you need to reevaluate your shim selection. Not trying to get into a pissing match, but assuming someone wants to do it "by the book", that is how you would do it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By safetyoff:

Does no one bother to adhere to SureFires instructions as far as torque goes? I'm guessing they have a torque spec for a reason.
The instructions per the booklet show a clock-like indexing drawing for shims.  Once the proper hand tight combined shim thickness brake/FH alignment is obtained it is then tightened to the 6:00 position regardless of ACTUAL torque numbers.  The desired torque range is obtained by following the index/shim drawing.    
ETA: less torque is always the better side to err on. With a stand alone brake (not to be used for a can adapter) hand tight is plenty.  My point is Torque spec is to keep it dummy proof as far as becoming loose and causing a strike, (unless pinned and welded checking your muzzle device, suppressor attachment should be SOP) or getting it too tight and changing the muzzle dimension.  Rockset when applied correctly takes care of a device not tightened to "spec numbers"

I believe you need to go back and read the instructions again if I understand what you are trying to say. No where in the instruction booklet I have does it say that ACTUAL torque to get it to 6 o'clock is irrelevant. It says to hand tighten and then look at the "clock" to determine which shims to go with. Install those shims and tighten to 20-30 ft lbs, and if 20-30 ft lbs takes the index pin notch to BDC, then procede to step 6. That doesn't mean to stop at BDC (6 o'clock) if you are less than 20 ft lbs, and it doesn't mean to use more than 30 ft lbs if that's what it takes to get it to BDC. If 20-30 ft lbs doesn't get it to locate at BDC (6 o'clock) then you have to add or subtract shim to make it locate at BDC with 20-30 ft lbs torque.

In simplified terms, you have to dry run the set up until it locates at 6 @ 20-30 ft lbs. Then you can take it apart and apply Rockset and reassemble.

I think you might be misconstruing what Step 5 of their instructions is saying: Step 4 says to thread adaptor and any required shims onto barrel until hand tight. Then, Step 5 says to torque adapter to 20-30 ft lbs....then blah blah blah. When suppressor index pin notch on adapter is bottom dead center (BDC) move on to Step 6. That doesn't mean to stop short of 20 ft lbs, nor go past 30, to get it to BDC. If 20-30 doesn't get it to BDC then you need to reevaluate your shim selection. Not trying to get into a pissing match, but assuming someone wants to do it "by the book", that is how you would do it.

This.  Pretty much right out of the Surefire flash hider mounting instruction.

As for the wrench for torquing Surefire flash hiders or brakes - a Surefire rep said on a difference forum that they are designed to be used with BROWNELLS - AR-15/M16 COMBINATION WRENCH.  The flats are pretty narrow, only about 0.26 inches wide, so many open end crowfoot wrenches won't fit.  I use Snap-On FCO24A 3/4", which is about the same price.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't believe I missed page 300

Been working on stripping some paint off...gotta find something that will quickly take it off the stock and grip without melting the plastic though

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 6:56:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nameless_Hobo] [#4]
Lame picture of my latest, not-that-exciting acquisition.  I got my CQD front mount today, DSG Arms surprised me, they got it here fast as hell. Maybe another "correct' bit will make up for my temporary T1.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 6:58:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmedFerret] [#5]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

All you gotta do is leave the law guns 553 on it to make up for temporary clone incorrectness. It's hard to give someone shit for not being clone correct when they literally have the most correct optic there is, if that makes any sense whatsoever

What's wrong with the barrel on it? Shot out already?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:
In on 300 too.

Although mine may be not entirely clone correct for a while, I'm bout to get a barrel just to get it up and running for a class soon.

All you gotta do is leave the law guns 553 on it to make up for temporary clone incorrectness. It's hard to give someone shit for not being clone correct when they literally have the most correct optic there is, if that makes any sense whatsoever

Lol. Okay, that's acceptable. It's not barreled yet; I'm just gonna snag a BA 10.5 and add a mount for my YHM can for the time being. Eventually I'll get a DD barrel and adjustable block, and i may have a line on an SF4P.

But for now i just wanna get shooting. So imma cut a couple corners, TEMPORARILY, to do so.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CYoung73:

Been working on stripping some paint off...gotta find something that will quickly take it off the stock and grip without melting the plastic though

http://tinyurl.com/od8zyt9
View Quote

I have found hot water and dish detergent to work for removing paint. Soak and scrub with a medium firm plastic bristle brush. Some paints are easier than others.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn cant believe I missed 300!

Oh well, nice pics guys!  The RC's are making me jealous, especially knowing that Hatexoc bought his around the same damn time as me!  But it only means im getting closer

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Lol. Okay, that's acceptable. It's not barreled yet; I'm just gonna snag a BA 10.5 and add a mount for my YHM can for the time being. Eventually I'll get a DD barrel and adjustable block, and i may have a line on an SF4P.

But for now i just wanna get shooting. So imma cut a couple corners, TEMPORARILY, to do so.
View All Quotes
In on 300 too.

Although mine may be not entirely clone correct for a while, I'm bout to get a barrel just to get it up and running for a class soon.

I was gonna say I've been seeing Colt barrels for cheap on the EE if you wanna go the ADCO choppity chop route until I looked up the price of the BA. Those babies are pretty cheap and should serve you well til you get the DD I say go for it
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:
Damn cant believe I missed 300!

Oh well, nice pics guys!  The RC's are making me jealous, especially knowing that Hatexoc bought his around the same damn time as me!  But it only means im getting closer

View Quote

Hopefully in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 7:29:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sbye] [#10]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

I have found hot water and dish detergent to work for removing paint. Soak and scrub with a medium firm plastic bristle brush. Some paints are easier than others.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

I bought a cheap little sand blaster gun (Gun) that hooked up to my air compressor. I then filled the bag with baking soda and it took the paint right off without harming my EOTech. The one I bought was even cheaper, but it looks like they don't carry them anymore.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Has the WMX200 been discontinued?

I sent an email, but won't hear back for a few days.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Brake fluid. Trust me. It worked perfectly for me when restoring and old UDE colored MOE grip that had been pained for years.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:

I don't mean for heat, the bloody things can be sharp. Cut myself on a RAS when I qualified back in August.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

I'd rather keep my ladders, shooting on a bare rail without gloves is painful.

If you've got girl hands

I don't mean for heat, the bloody things can be sharp. Cut myself on a RAS when I qualified back in August.

I actually meant for the sharpness, not the heat

My hands are pretty much one big callus, so they don't really bother me.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

If you've got girl hands

Haha. This. x100.

Maybe they're worried it'll mess up their manicure? Either way, there are much less ugly options than ladders. Just cracks me up when a rail is covered with them, even on places where you'd never put your hands. "Oh, one free inch of rail! Moar ladders!".
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

If you've got girl hands

Tmenders hands
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes

If you've got girl hands

Tmenders hands
http://www.prevention.com/sites/default/files/static/getty-10429749-hand-lotion.jpg

Nothing wrong with a soft touch.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Citristrip.  Get it at home depot.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By brodband8:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brodband8:

Affirm. Spray it on, let it sit for a while, & then the paint will virtually peel off on its own. What's left in the crevices can be handled with a nylon brush.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Nothing wrong with a soft touch.  
View Quote

The calluses are kinda rough on my hog, but that's about the only down side
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:03:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#20]
Disregard
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:
In the spirit of the New Year, here's a little parody I put together entitled "The N00B shit you guys probably encounter on a frequent basis in the Mk 18 & CQBR Photo/Discussion thread".

Disclaimer: I myself am a N00B, but have gained a wealth of insight from all of you guys who have much greater tenure at this, well-founded knowledge, and some kick-ass builds. Much respect! So here's to you guys!

Hey guys, been perusing this thread for a while. Thought I'd post up my Mk 18 clone build. Just got my tax stamp back from the NFA and picked up my SBR from Toys-R-Us. I know the coloring's not to mil-spec, but I wanted to do like this urban tiger camo thing that I saw on COD Ghosts.

Quick rundown of my SOPMOD Mod 4 CQBR Block Dos Two-buck chuck:

Nerf 10.3" barrel with the new Mk 18 MUS (Mount-up System) shot-peened and salt-nitride bathed titaniumized w/VTEC
LMT SOPMOD Gen II buttstock
Nerf 1911 style trigger with PDW/CQB pistol grip
TangoDown VFG in FDE
Ergogrip rail ladders in FDE
Magpul G2 PMAG 30-round mag

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28241.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28241.jpg</a>

Update: My ACOG scope just came in and I installed it today. I think it looks pretty sick, yo. I know it's not kosher, but I saw it in the wild, so I'm good.

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28251.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28251.jpg</a>

Update to my update: I just put 37 rounds down range and didn't have any FTFs or FTEs or FTFs or MREs, so I guess that makes me a SME now. Let me know if you guys need any help with your builds. I'll chime in on any of your posts as if I know what I'm talking about.

MODS: you probably want to sticky my build pics so others can see what a genuine Mk 18 clone looks like.

And...scene.

Have a great New Year's everyone!
View Quote

Dat VTEC doe
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:08:18 AM EDT
[#22]
In the spirit of the New Year, here's a little parody I put together entitled "The N00B shit you guys probably encounter on a frequent basis in the Mk 18 & CQBR Photo/Discussion thread".

Disclaimer: I myself am a N00B, but have gained a wealth of insight from all of you guys who have much greater tenure at this, well-founded knowledge, and some kick-ass builds. Much respect! So here's to you guys!

Hey guys, been perusing this thread for a while. Thought I'd post up my Mk 18 clone build. Just got my tax stamp back from the NFA and picked up my SBR from Toys-R-Us. I know the coloring's not to mil-spec, but I wanted to do like this urban tiger camo thing that I saw on COD Ghosts.

Nerf 10.3" barrel with the new Mk 18 MUS (Mount-up System) shot-peened and salt-nitride bathed titaniumized w/VTEC
TangoDown VFG in FDE

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28241.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28241.jpg</a>

Update: My ACOG scope just came in and I installed it today. I think it looks pretty sick, yo. I know it's not kosher, but I saw it in the wild, so I'm good.

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28251.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/IMG_28251.jpg</a>

Update to my update: I just put 37 rounds down range and didn't have any FTFs or FTEs or MREs, so I guess that makes me a SME now. Let me know if you guys need any help with your builds. I'll chime in on any of your posts as if I know what I'm talking about.

MODS: you probably want to sticky my build pics so others can see what a genuine Mk 18 clone looks like.

And...scene.

View Quote

Nice Tali-blaster homie.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:12:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#24]

TangoDown VFG in FDE

Update to my update: I just put 37 rounds down range and didn't have any FTFs or FTEs or MREs, so I guess that makes me a SME now. Let me know if you guys need any help with your builds. I'll chime in on any of your posts as if I know what I'm talking about.

And...scene.

View Quote

I raffed.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:58:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:21:06 AM EDT
[#26]
My cqbr and mod 0 are in there somewhere
Did a lot of shooting today
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:22:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Ummm, nice RIS II.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:35:36 AM EDT
[#28]
<a href="http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/hatexoc/media/1DE0231B-F7A2-4E2B-BCEF-D6C720323FB0_zpskipme4sc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/hatexoc/1DE0231B-F7A2-4E2B-BCEF-D6C720323FB0_zpskipme4sc.jpg</a>
View Quote

All I see is an ECC.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#29]

How my pelican gets packed. Maximize the space. 45 pounds.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Dammit!! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1

I posted an "I'll take it" on a ris ii rail in the ee but it was already sold.  Soooo close. Im building a 300 blk cqbr upper to go with my 5.56.  Anyone have a lead on a rail?

Pic thread:

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ECPrevatte:
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8579/16138722716_4b34550f3d_b.jpg

View Quote

Use this for the range instead: deployment bag

I just got one to drag my SBR's to the range and to carbine classes...much mo betta
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Can't fly with that. I fly and shoot a lot
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#33]
F

Thunder79......What kind of problems did the Rockset cause?  The instructions that came with mine called for torquing down to 20-30 ft lbs, using the included chart to determine the correct shims to use. After determining the correct shim pack, reinstalling with shims and retorquing to verify timing, I removed the brake and applied rockset............then reinstalled and retorqued. It took 28 ft lbs to get the "tab" to the 6 o'clock position.   Unfortunately, it took more shim than I would have liked to use, but it takes what it takes.

Hatexoc.....in your picture it doesn't look like there is the beveled washer installed. Any reason for not using it?  (assuming it isn't installed....can't be for sure in your pic)
                  Also.........does the 3 prong have the timing/indexing tab?
I have the brake on mine, so my results may differ from yours, but I just went and checked mine. When I install the can I have to wiggle/jiggle the can to get it to engage the index tab. Once the can is clearly "located" on the tab it takes slightly LESS than a half turn of the locking collar to lock down..........securely.
Dont forget.........you also have to use the beveled washer installed with the bevel towards the barrel shoulder to ensure that the brake/FH abutts squarely to the shoulder.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder79:
Originally Posted By warpig8654:
<a href="http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/hatexoc/media/DE17FB26-458D-4837-AD82-402A34399ACA_zps7vp0anwv.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/hatexoc/DE17FB26-458D-4837-AD82-402A34399ACA_zps7vp0anwv.jpg</a>
All this rubbing doesn't seem right, this was a brand new flash hider/ suppressor

I don't know if it matters, but where are the shims? Is the FH Rocketted on well?

Rockset caused problems for me. Through trial and error, my gunsmith and I found torquing down to work better. Have had no problems since then and that was about 6 months/3k rounds ago.

Thunder79......What kind of problems did the Rockset cause?  The instructions that came with mine called for torquing down to 20-30 ft lbs, using the included chart to determine the correct shims to use. After determining the correct shim pack, reinstalling with shims and retorquing to verify timing, I removed the brake and applied rockset............then reinstalled and retorqued. It took 28 ft lbs to get the "tab" to the 6 o'clock position.   Unfortunately, it took more shim than I would have liked to use, but it takes what it takes.

Hatexoc.....in your picture it doesn't look like there is the beveled washer installed. Any reason for not using it?  (assuming it isn't installed....can't be for sure in your pic)
I have the brake on mine, so my results may differ from yours, but I just went and checked mine. When I install the can I have to wiggle/jiggle the can to get it to engage the index tab. Once the can is clearly "located" on the tab it takes slightly LESS than a half turn of the locking collar to lock down..........securely.
Dont forget.........you also have to use the beveled washer installed with the bevel towards the barrel shoulder to ensure that the brake/FH abutts squarely to the shoulder.

The FH was free-spinning after heavy use.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#34]
F

View All Quotes
F
Originally Posted By warpig8654:
<a href="http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/hatexoc/media/DE17FB26-458D-4837-AD82-402A34399ACA_zps7vp0anwv.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/hatexoc/DE17FB26-458D-4837-AD82-402A34399ACA_zps7vp0anwv.jpg</a>
All this rubbing doesn't seem right, this was a brand new flash hider/ suppressor

I don't know if it matters, but where are the shims? Is the FH Rocketted on well?

Rockset caused problems for me. Through trial and error, my gunsmith and I found torquing down to work better. Have had no problems since then and that was about 6 months/3k rounds ago.

Did you have it torqued @ 20-30, or was it just hand tight/snug when you used the Rockset?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Whole lotta awesome packed in that little box.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I was having some other work done at the time, so my gunsmith threw it on per the instructions.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 4:28:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smb980] [#37]
Threads and FH must be cleaned thoroughly before applying the rockset.
Cleaned, rockset, and torqued to 20-30 it isn't coming off.
If you follow the instructions, there is no need to trial and error your own installation method.

Eta: happy new year y'all!
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

If you've got girl hands

Tmenders hands
http://www.prevention.com/sites/default/files/static/getty-10429749-hand-lotion.jpg

I can't help that my wife likes a soft touch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:38:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#39]

Originally Posted By smb980:
Threads and FH must be cleaned thoroughly before applying the rockset.

Cleaned, rockset, and torqued to 20-30 it isn't coming off.

If you follow the instructions, there is no need to trial and error your own installation method.
Eta: happy new year y'all!
View Quote

Seriously, this and what Stoner25mkiv said.  I mounted four of my Surefire FHs per instruction.  Dipped barrel thread area and FH in acetone and blow dry them.  Timed the FH with shims and torque wrench, 20-30 ft-lb. Then take it off and apply rockset and torque it back on for the last time.  One has had over 10K runds in a bit over a year and it is not going to come off soon.  In the time it takes for one to post a question and wait for feedback and filter out none sense, you would have enough time to read the instructions about 50 times over.  None of that flash hiders don't need to be shimmed / timed or hand tight is enough none sense.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

You've probably said it somewhere before, but if I might ask, what Blue Force sling is that?  .......and does it have hooks at both ends?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#41]

You've probably said it somewhere before, but if I might ask, what Blue Force sling is that?  .......and does it have hooks at both ends?
View All Quotes

Looks like the Vickers. I've only got the padded ones but they didn't come with any hardware.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

haha nice
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:29:21 PM EDT
[#43]
<a href="http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/hatexoc/media/1DE0231B-F7A2-4E2B-BCEF-D6C720323FB0_zpskipme4sc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/hatexoc/1DE0231B-F7A2-4E2B-BCEF-D6C720323FB0_zpskipme4sc.jpg</a>
View Quote

I saw/liked this picture on instagram today.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:31:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bohguy] [#44]
Lurking on this site has caused me to spend way more than I had planned. It all started with the mk18 mod 0, then the m4a1 block ii, and now I'm working on a mk12 mod 1. Great builds everybody! Figured I'd finally join.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bohguy:
Lurking on this site has caused me to spend way more than I had planned. It all started with the mk18 mod 0, then the m4a1 block ii, and now I'm working on a mk12 mod 1. Great builds everybody! Figured I'd finally join.
View Quote

Yeah.......damn this thread. I usually collect "retro" parts and do retro builds. I wandered into this thread and it's costing me a whole lot more than I wanted to spend. The guys over in RETRO will let you slide on some of the details...........not here............you'll get your ass handed to you. lol   That's not neccessarily a bad thing, it's just expensive.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:13:54 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I know, it's quite the addiction. More addictive than meth, but we get to keep our teeth. I can live with that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:36:10 AM EDT
[#47]

I know, it's quite the addiction. More addictive than meth, but we get to keep our teeth. I can live with that.
View All Quotes

Unlike the guy standing next to us at the range if we're running an unsuppressed brake.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Conspiro-Agnew:

Unlike the guy standing next to us at the range if we're running an unsuppressed brake.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Conspiro-Agnew:

Lol! All I can run is an unsupressed brake. Bells will be rung
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:04:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DontBuryMe] [#49]
Just e-filed my Form 1 thanks to this thread.

A lot of GREAT looking builds in here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#50]
anyone in here rocking a t1 on a mod1 or a block1.5 cqbr? Im getting things in order to get my trust done then will be sending out my form 2 trying to get a list of what i exactly want to build. Im on the fence with either going with the comp m2 which I know is truly clone specific or a t1. If you have a picture of any with a t1 on them id love to see them especially if anyone has any of them in the wild. thanks
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 151 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top