Page / 173
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By TannerB:
Aervoe, just the typical camo colors
View Quote
Thanks.

Originally Posted By buddyhoohaw:
I just picked up this MRE upper from a board member and I wasn't sure how I was going to like the rail, however this thing is seriously cool.  This is just a mock up as I'm not sure exactly how i'm going to run it but I may keep it this way.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/buddyhoohaw/6921/6e367756-b5f9-4582-8046-153fe814a0ba_zps1ijowtm8.jpg

Cheers
View Quote
I saw you grabbed that. It looks great.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:50:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#2]
The standard E3 extractor springs (21365) were replaced by the heavier red extractor springs  (30257) at some point.

Does anyone know when KAC made this change to the heavier spring and why? Were there longevity issues with the standard springs or were they simply too weak to provide the necessary extractor tension? If anyone has compared the old springs to the new ones, what were the differences?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 871JZ:
If you're on the fence about picking up a Mod 2 CQB, I say do it now! You won't regret it, that's for sure.

Wanted to touch on a couple of the things you mentioned. As far as the trigger, I've put a Geissele in every AR I've owned up until my first KAC two-stage, which came with my Mod 2. Unless you have a preference for single stage triggers and wanna use the new SSP or an S3G, I wouldn't bother swapping the KAC trigger out for a Geissele. That's what I planned on doing if I didn't like the KAC trigger, but honestly, it's near identical to my SSA's. First stage isn't quite as smooth, but it's acceptable. It breaks just as cleanly as the SSA, and has a bit shorter reset. Because of the shorter reset, I can shoot the KAC faster than the SSA.

On to the muzzle device. I swapped my QDC three prong out for a MAMS simply because I wanted a brake instead of a flash hider. Either way, the factory three prong can be used as a mount if you pick up one of KAC's newer QDC suppressors. If it matters to you, they do look sick on a Mod 2 upper.

And I actually like the newest version of their charging handle, but I understand a lot of guys swap them out for their favorite Gucci handle, which is fine.

I know these pics aren't of an 11.5" gun, but maybe they'll still help convince you that you should pick one up. This is a pic of mine the day I bought it with a QDC mounted. Very nice suppressors.

https://s17.postimg.org/x1mm1dctr/20180127_180208.jpg

And here's a pic after I swapped the 16" upper out for a 14.5" after pinning/welding a MAMS to it, also with some other changes/additions to the base rifle.

https://s17.postimg.org/xsfc6o273/20180215_121705.jpg

Thanks, man. Do you mind if I ask what his turnaround time was from the time you sent it off until the time you got it back?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nnylf7:
I'm almost to the point where I think it is just time to get an 11.5" CQB Mod 2 in MLOK. Seems to have just about everything you could need already on it. I'd like to run it suppressed eventually, so may need to change the muzzle device. Might also change the trigger to a Geissele single stage, although the 2 stage that comes in the KAC seem pretty darn nice already. Last thing I think I would possibly change is the charging handle to a Radian, but that's not completely necessary either.
If you're on the fence about picking up a Mod 2 CQB, I say do it now! You won't regret it, that's for sure.

Wanted to touch on a couple of the things you mentioned. As far as the trigger, I've put a Geissele in every AR I've owned up until my first KAC two-stage, which came with my Mod 2. Unless you have a preference for single stage triggers and wanna use the new SSP or an S3G, I wouldn't bother swapping the KAC trigger out for a Geissele. That's what I planned on doing if I didn't like the KAC trigger, but honestly, it's near identical to my SSA's. First stage isn't quite as smooth, but it's acceptable. It breaks just as cleanly as the SSA, and has a bit shorter reset. Because of the shorter reset, I can shoot the KAC faster than the SSA.

On to the muzzle device. I swapped my QDC three prong out for a MAMS simply because I wanted a brake instead of a flash hider. Either way, the factory three prong can be used as a mount if you pick up one of KAC's newer QDC suppressors. If it matters to you, they do look sick on a Mod 2 upper.

And I actually like the newest version of their charging handle, but I understand a lot of guys swap them out for their favorite Gucci handle, which is fine.

I know these pics aren't of an 11.5" gun, but maybe they'll still help convince you that you should pick one up. This is a pic of mine the day I bought it with a QDC mounted. Very nice suppressors.

And here's a pic after I swapped the 16" upper out for a 14.5" after pinning/welding a MAMS to it, also with some other changes/additions to the base rifle.

Originally Posted By grn_zx6r:

@871JZ

Yes sir, his work is amazing.. truly is a work of art.
Thanks, man. Do you mind if I ask what his turnaround time was from the time you sent it off until the time you got it back?
Why the stock downgrade?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Dumped the RIS II for the Mk8.

Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#6]
after buying an SR15 did you guys ever go back to anything else? I have a BCM lower that needs an upper on it, and I dont want the 350 dollars to go to waste. However, I feel that after I buy this SR15 I wont wanna buy anything else besides a Noveske or Radian Model 1 possibly. Im hesitant to even go with anything else due to the E3 bolt, gas system, and ambi controls. Are the ambi control over rated? Im used to a standard lower on my issued M4, but I have a feeling I will get so used to the SR15 lower and upper setup that I wont want anything else really. Hell, it might encourage me to get a LPR and 11.5 SBR versions lol
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Slovpeter:
after buying an SR15 did you guys ever go back to anything else? I have a BCM lower that needs an upper on it, and I dont want the 350 dollars to go to waste. However, I feel that after I buy this SR15 I wont wanna buy anything else besides a Noveske or Radian Model 1 possibly. Im hesitant to even go with anything else due to the E3 bolt, gas system, and ambi controls. Are the ambi control over rated? Im used to a standard lower on my issued M4, but I have a feeling I will get so used to the SR15 lower and upper setup that I wont want anything else really. Hell, it might encourage me to get a LPR and 11.5 SBR versions lol
View Quote
The SR15 Mod 2 is really hard to beat, certainly the upper features as you call out. The lower with ambi features is quite good but it is missing an ambi bolt catch (not release) that you would find on the LMT MARS or Radian lower. I add the Redi Catch to my SR lowers to give them the full ambi capabilities.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

The SR15 Mod 2 is really hard to beat, certainly the upper features as you call out. The lower with ambi features is quite good but it is missing an ambi bolt catch (not release) that you would find on the LMT MARS or Radian lower. I add the Redi Catch to my SR lowers to give them the full ambi capabilities.
View Quote
I thought the SR15 lower had the bolt catch AND release... I guess its just the release which is kind of a bummer. Everything else about that rifle makes it a perfect hard use fighting rifle. Besides clearing indepth malfunctions such as double feeds how useful is an ambi bolt catch compared to a bolt release? I feel the bolt release is far more useful.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]

I thought the SR15 lower had the bolt catch AND release... I guess its just the release which is kind of a bummer. Everything else about that rifle makes it a perfect hard use fighting rifle. Besides clearing indepth malfunctions such as double feeds how useful is an ambi bolt catch compared to a bolt release? I feel the bolt release is far more useful.
View Quote
I like the ability to lock the bolt to the rear without removing my firing hand grip. You could get the LMT MARS lower and have the best of everything.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote
Does the redi-catch work for lefties?

Cheers
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 5:08:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#11]

Does the redi-catch work for lefties?

Cheers
View Quote
Yes in the case of the SR-15 lower. The Redi Catch integrates the strong and weak side mag release with the bolt catch. So no matter which one you are pressing all 3 will be moving together.

It's a really nice feature I noticed when I ran my first carbine class and had to clear my weapon so many times as I was halfway through a mag. I had to do the awkward dance of dropping the mag and then moving left hand to the bolt catch and right hand pull the CH back. With the RC you don't break your grip and can make the weapon safe very fast. It's the "missing" feature that makes the SR-15 lower the total package IMO.

ETA: Maybe I'll try and get a brief video tonight showing the function on a SR-15 lower.

The Redi Catch HD - - - www.redi-mag.com
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Yes in the case of the SR-15 lower. The Redi Catch integrates the strong and weak side mag release with the bolt catch. So no matter which one you are pressing all 3 will be moving together.

It's a really nice feature I noticed when I ran my first carbine class and had to clear my weapon so many times as I was halfway through a mag. I had to do the awkward dance of dropping the mag and then moving left hand to the bolt catch and right hand pull the CH back. With the RC you don't break your grip and can make the weapon safe very fast. It's the "missing" feature that makes the SR-15 lower the total package IMO.

ETA: Maybe I'll try and get a brief video tonight showing the function on a SR-15 lower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NA8fkV5cI4
View Quote
Thanks for the information and please post an SR-15-related video if possible.

Cheers
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 7:20:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leonitus] [#14]
Oops......double tap
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 8:59:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#15]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:
Why the stock downgrade?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:
Originally Posted By nnylf7:
I'm almost to the point where I think it is just time to get an 11.5" CQB Mod 2 in MLOK. Seems to have just about everything you could need already on it. I'd like to run it suppressed eventually, so may need to change the muzzle device. Might also change the trigger to a Geissele single stage, although the 2 stage that comes in the KAC seem pretty darn nice already. Last thing I think I would possibly change is the charging handle to a Radian, but that's not completely necessary either.

Originally Posted By grn_zx6r:

@871JZ

Yes sir, his work is amazing.. truly is a work of art.
Why the stock downgrade?
@DefenderAO

Not everyone considers it a downgrade.

I have a preference for the old retro CAR stocks, plus KAC cheaped out on their complete rifles and they now come new with a Magpul MOE stock and MOE SL grip instead of the SOPMOD/A2 combo they've always had. The CAR stock suits my needs just fine, but you're not the first to ask why I run it. It does everything I need it to while being super light and $25. It works for me and I actually like the look.

For those that like a smaller, lighter stock, but want something more substantial than the CAR stock, the LWRC Compact stock is basically a miniaturized SOPMOD. It's also cheap at $50. Not the Ultra Compact stock, just the regular Compact. Very nice stock that handles abuse well considering it's size and weight.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:09:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Dumped the RIS II for the Mk8.

https://i.imgur.com/RHw5BuV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PqPxgWH.jpg
View Quote
Looks great, man.

View Quote
Only ambi release, but as Outrider pointed out, for only a few bucks you can add the Redi-Catch and then it's perfect. The more I use mine the more I love it.

Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#17]
@Leonitus

I like that look. I've got a spare set of black URX3.1 panels I used on a Geissele MK8 and thought about trying them out on the URX4 MLOK. Did you just replace the hardware with MLOK screws and T-nuts and install them like any other MLOK accessory? Also, I really like the slim profile of the URX4. How fat does it feel with the 3.1 panels?
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Looks great, man.

Only ambi release, but as Outrider pointed out, for only a few bucks you can add the Redi-Catch and then it's perfect. The more I use mine the more I love it.

https://s7.postimg.org/xmuaeky7d/20180310_212653.jpg

https://s7.postimg.org/ufzqv0ix7/20180310_211529.jpg
View Quote
Good picture. So for lefties, if you press the left side mag release with your left pointer finger this will drop the mag and the Redi Catch will also activate the bolt catch. So picture pressing the mag release with your left pointer finger and using your right hand to lock the bolt to the rear by pulling the charging handle. In one simple motion you've cleared your weapon without having to remove your firing grip. I put the Redi Catch on all my serious "blasters" and feel naked without having one on there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#19]

@Leonitus

I like that look. I've got a spare set of black URX3.1 panels I used on a Geissele MK8 and thought about trying them out on the URX4 MLOK. Did you just replace the hardware with MLOK screws and T-nuts and install them like any other MLOK accessory? Also, I really like the slim profile of the URX4. How fat does it feel with the 3.1 panels?
View Quote
Right now, they are marked up with 3.1 hardware. I do plan on using standard MLOK hardware. I had tried some covers from Strike Industries, MagPul as well as a set of RailScales. Did not care for them, was not what I was looking for.  Also, with me being a color matching dork, I wanted taupe.

As far as feel, I really like it. Feels considerably smaller than my KAC M4 upper with a 3.1 & covers
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Good picture. So for lefties, if you press the left side mag release with your left pointer finger this will drop the mag and the Redi Catch will also activate the bolt catch. So picture pressing the mag release with your left pointer finger and using your right hand to lock the bolt to the rear by pulling the charging handle. In one simple motion you've cleared your weapon without having to remove your firing grip. I put the Redi Catch on all my serious "blasters" and feel naked without having one on there.
View All Quotes

Looks great, man.

This. I'm not a lefty, but the Redi-Catch works the same no matter if you're left or right handed. Excellent upgrade for any lower, but it especially compliments the SR-15 lower becsuse it adds that one last feature it needed to be completely ambidextrous. It can't be beat for the price and is a quality piece.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Looks great, man.

View Quote
Where is your mag release button?? Does the redi catch replace the factory part or is it just an add on?
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#22]

@DefenderAO

Not everyone considers it a downgrade.

I have a preference for the old CAR stocks, plus KAC cheaped out on their complete rifles and they come new with a Magpul MOE stock and MOE SL grip instead of the SOPMOD/A2 combo they've always had. The CAR stock suits my needs just fine, but you're not the first to ask why I run it.
View Quote
That seems like a gun shop swap out by a crafty employee. Hey I can have a a sopmod for the price of a moe. I hate to say it (because KAC guys are) but not every one is honest. We lend each other wrenches and sell each other parts and give parts away. I’ve been given or lent 5 things by KAC guys. I’ve given or lent as many as well. But anyway that sounds suspect as I’ve never seen a factory gun come with anything “moe”
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 10:22:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#23]
Originally Posted By Leonitus:

Right now, they are marked up with 3.1 hardware. I do plan on using standard MLOK hardware. I had tried some covers from Strike Industries, MagPul as well as a set of RailScales. Did not care for them, was not what I was looking for.  Also, with me being a color matching dork, I wanted taupe.

As far as feel, I really like it. Feels considerably smaller than my KAC M4 upper with a 3.1 & covers
View Quote
Gotcha. I like them. I'll have to give it a try.

Where is your mag release button?? Does the redi catch replace the factory part or is it just an add on?
View Quote
The mag release button is on the right side of the gun. Same place it always is. If course, there's also the left side ambi mag release. The Redi-Catch simply replaces the mag catch. You reuse your original mag release button and spring.

Originally Posted By Movistar:

That seems like a gun shop swap out by a crafty employee. Hey I can have a a sopmod for the price of a moe. I hate to say it (because KAC guys are) but not every one is honest. We lend each other wrenches and sell each other parts and give parts away. I’ve been given or lent 5 things by KAC guys. I’ve given or lent as many as well. But anyway that sounds suspect as I’ve never seen a factory gun come with anything “moe”
View Quote
@Movistar

Lol. Take a look at the new Mod 2's. Just Google image them. Like I mentioned, they come with MOE stocks and MOE or MOE SL grips. I've seen both grips used on new Mod 2's. This isn't new information. The lowers still come with a SOPMOD/A2 combo.

ETA: But I do think it detracted from (read: cheapened) the look and overall value of the SR-15 when they switched to the cheap Magpul accessories. At least the stock did. The MOE SL grip wouldn't be my first choice, but I do run the regular full size MOE grips.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Hahaha yeah sure enough right there on their website. That’s silly. My mistake.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 10:54:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#25]
Hahaha yeah sure enough right there on their website. That’s silly. My mistake.
View Quote
Lol. No problem. I was surprised when I first saw the switch, too. The cost went up and the value went down, yet I still bought one. Guess KAC knows that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#26]
871JZ

Okay, but why is there a massive hole where you magazine release is? Did you just not put it in before the photo? I must be having a blonde moment or something dude.... haha
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#27]
871JZ

Okay, but why is there a massive hole where you magazine release is? Did you just not put it in before the photo? I must be having a blonde moment or something dude.... haha
View Quote
I'm not tracking. The KAC lowers feature mag and bolt releases on both sides of the lower. See link for what the lower looks like without the Redi Catch installed. The RC only replaces the standard mag catch so it can house the "S" spring.

https://www.smallarmsales.com/product-p/25780.htm
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#28]
871JZ

View Quote
There's no massive hole where the magazine release is. The magazine release is installed and there's nothing missing in my pic. I'm assuming you're not familiar with what an SR-15 lower looks like? Google pics of the lower and you'll see the only thing different about mine is that it has a Redi-Catch installed.

I'm not tracking. The KAC lowers feature mag and bolt releases on both sides of the lower. See link for what the lower looks like without the Redi Catch installed. The RC only replaces the standard mag catch so it can house the "S" spring.

https://www.smallarmsales.com/product-p/25780.htm
View Quote
Neither am I.

@Slovpeter

Look at the photos of a KAC lower as it comes from the factory and compare them to my pic.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:46:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#29]
If you're referring to the slot cut into the lower above and below the word "MAG" on the magazine release, that's just how the lower is machined. There's nothing missing there. The magazine release is the part that's grey and says "REDI-MAG" on it. A standard magazine release doesn't have the vertical post or the spring attached.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:03:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#30]

Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Nice pair, man.

Cheers
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:54:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#32]
Nice pair, man.

Cheers
View All Quotes
Nice pair, man.

Cheers
Thanks, dude.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 7:22:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#33]

View All Quotes

@Leonitus

Now that I studied your pic closer, I can see that you shaved the bottoms flat on the panels so they sit flush on the rail. I had to look at your pic again because when I stuck the panels up to my URX4, they sat high off the sides and bottom because of the recess inside that's meant to conform to the sides of a URX3.1 and the factory mounting scews were too short.

I'd like to try this, but I'd rather not ruin a set of panels if I end up not liking them on the URX4. I really like the small outside diameter of the rail as-is, and that's why I loved Ayan's pre-cut grip tape so much. Gave me the traction I wanted without any added girth. Might try to zip-tie them on temporarily so I can get an idea of how the added width feels.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#34]
I really don’t think you will be disappointed with these modified covers.

However, I did cringe a bit when I began sanding a taupe cover.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#35]
No guts no glory right? Haha. I know what you mean. First time I sanded a URX 3.1 it took me a minute to get brave enough haha.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#36]
No guts no glory right? Haha. I know what you mean. First time I sanded a URX 3.1 it took me a minute to get brave enough haha.
View Quote
Didn’t you remove some of the picatinny rail?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
First time I milled one for a flush fit there was a whole lot of 'am I sure about this?'
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 12:37:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#38]
I really don’t think you will be disappointed with these modified covers.

However, I did cringe a bit when I began sanding a taupe cover.
View Quote
Lol. I'm sure. Think I'll just send them later and try it out. Mine are black, so they're easily replaceable if it doesn't work out.

View Quote
You mean fitting it to your upper or what Leonitus said about removing some pic rails?

Didn’t you remove some of the picatinny rail?
View Quote
Like to see pics if so. I've seen different mod's to 3.1's, but would like to see what @Movistar did.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:28:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Movistar] [#39]
No I didn’t move Rail I only removed material from the back (myself haha) in order to fit two of them flush. It definitely caused some pause...
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:34:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slovpeter] [#40]
If you're referring to the slot cut into the lower above and below the word "MAG" on the magazine release, that's just how the lower is machined. There's nothing missing there. The magazine release is the part that's grey and says "REDI-MAG" on it. A standard magazine release doesn't have the vertical post or the spring attached.
View Quote
I just had the biggest retard moment of my life. Somehow the lighting in the photo when I looked at it for some reason made my mind think that there was a massive hole where the left side magazine release was and I was looking through the receiver towards the background. I dont know how in the hell I thought that at first, but I must have been tired since I cant drink on deployment

Is your pair of SR15s the 14.5 carbines or 16 inch rifles? How do you like the MAMS, the small stocks, and eotechs?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 9:01:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#41]
I just had the biggest retard moment of my life. Somehow the lighting in the photo when I looked at it for some reason made my mind think that there was a massive hole where the left side magazine release was and I was looking through the receiver towards the background. I dont know how in the hell I thought that at first, but I must have been tired since I cant drink on deployment

Is your pair of SR15s the 14.5 carbines or 16 inch rifles? How do you like the MAMS, the small stocks, and eotechs?
View All Quotes

I see. I was like WTF is this guy talking about?

As far as the two SR-15's in the pic I posted, the bottom one is an SR-15 "lookalike". I built it using as many KAC parts as I could, excluding the barrel, which is a 14.5" Colt SOCOM, and a Colt bolt carrier group. I used a KAC stripped lower, take-off SR-15 E3 upper, URX4 MLOK, and a whole bunch of other Knight's parts.

The top rifle is a 14.5" Mod 2. Been a great rifle aside from the fact that it has an issue with the gas rings getting tight after firing. I've had the rifle for about two months and I'm at just about the 1300 round mark. Even after replacing the rings with a set of Colt rings the problem still persists. Haven't figured out why it does this, but with a couple drops of lube into the carrier vents the problem goes away. Carrier bore looks good, so I'm at a loss as to why it does this. The gun never stops running during this, though, so I guess I'll just live with it for now.

And I love the MAMS. Super effective brake. Same with the CAR stocks and Eotech's. With the magnifier mounted behind any of my red dots I can get standing hits out to 350-400 yards on a 12"x12" swinging plate.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Some good KAC gear in this one

Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By RTBA-8:

https://i.imgur.com/qARFTM8.jpg
View Quote
Nice sticks!
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:08:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#44]
Finally managed to find a few NOS KAC 98722 QD sling mounts for my CAR stocks. I know there was someone else here recently who was also looking for one of these. If you happen to see this shoot me an IM or email.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#45]

https://i.imgur.com/qARFTM8.jpg
View Quote
Show us more of the middle one
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 12:50:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#46]
Finally managed to find a few NOS KAC 98722 QD sling mounts for my CAR stocks. I know there was someone else here recently who was also looking for one of these. If you happen to see this shoot me an IM or email.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By cjwwd2:

Show us more of the middle one
View Quote
Wish I could, unfortunately my rifle is the one on the far right with the least amount of KAC goodness. The other 2 belong to friends who came over to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Wish I could, unfortunately my rifle is the one on the far right with the least amount of KAC goodness. The other 2 belong to friends who came over to shoot.
View Quote
You need to fix this problem.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Been enjoying reading the fine tuning that 871JZ has been doing on his SR’s. Really well setup rifles from all the members on this page!
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#50]

How about a little LPR Mod 1 action!
Page / 173
Knights gear thread (Page 119 of 173)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top