User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MTNmyMag:
Got my mag today, I forget are we not supposed to post pictures of the follower?
View Quote

Yes, you can. Feel free to do anything you feel fit.

Jing
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Longziz:

I hope I don't have to write off the 50 BE just yet. Did you load it by pushing the back of the cartridge? Can you try to load it at the center of the case? I loaded the 458 SOCOM just fine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mak91:
Looks like 4 rounds is about max on the Beowulf after that the rounds start tilting up allowing the bolt to ride over the rim and hit the round past the base and jam. A few pictures to show what is going on.  The right mag is a .223 mag, the center mag is a Alexander Arms Beowulf mag.  http://my-stuff.us/mag-beowulf-issue-2.jpg

and a side view. http://my-stuff.us/mag-beowulf-issue-1.jpg

I hope I don't have to write off the 50 BE just yet. Did you load it by pushing the back of the cartridge? Can you try to load it at the center of the case? I loaded the 458 SOCOM just fine.

I did my best to try to put pressure on the center of the case when loading these and tried multiple times with the same result. I agree with you on the SOCOM, After having the issue with the Beowulf I loaded up a mag of SOCOM and they seemed to stack fine. If there is anything else you can think of to try on the Beowulf let me know and if you like I can load you up 10 dummy rounds and send them out to you for testing.

On a positive note I've loaded / unloaded .223, 300 Blackout, 7.62x25 (215 gr bullets), 7.62x40, 338 Spectre, 458 SOCOM to mag capacity without issue. We've been in and out of rain all week so I haven't had much shooting time but hopefully this weekend that will change.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Picture of all the different rounds I plan to start using with the mag. Left to right .223, 6.5 Grendel, 7.62x25, 300 Blackout, 7.62x40, .338 Sprectre, .458RMW, .458 Socom, 50 Beowulf.

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the story behind the 7.62x25?  
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CA_TX-Cop:
What's the story behind the 7.62x25?  
View Quote

.308 barrel with a 7.62x25 tok long throat chamber.  I've run bullets from 90 gr to 215 gr. Long bullets run out of .223 mags the short ones run out of a pps-43 mag with mag well adapter.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Picture of all the different rounds I plan to start using with the mag. Left to right .223, 6.5 Grendel, 7.62x25, 300 Blackout, 7.62x40, .338 Sprectre, .458RMW, .458 Socom, 50 Beowulf.

http://my-stuff.us/mag-all-rounds.jpg
View Quote

Man! You really make this test interesting! I both envy and appeciate your collections! Can I use this image for my future promotion?

Jing
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Got home today from my trip and the mag is here..

First look over and it is built like a tank. Great feel and weight.

First impression is you did your homework well sir!!

Now off to the range this week.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Man! You really make this test interesting! I both envy and appeciate your collections! Can I use this image for my future promotion?

Jing
View All Quotes

Jing

Jing, you can use the photo for what ever you like, let me know if you would like me to "clean it up" a bit, maybe a better background ?

Start making pistol caliber ar15 mags or some AR10 mags and you'll see more of my collection
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I ran a few mags through today, both in 5.56 and 6.5 Grendel.  The Grendel had problems feeding the first round off the mag when closing the bolt with the bolt release.  It tended to get hung up on the feed ramps, but other rounds that were loaded by firing the rifle functioned fine.  I had no problems with 5.56.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Jing,

Did you post somewhere the stated capacities of various calibers? In my testing with 5.45 I max out at 24 rounds. I'll be experimenting with 5.56 and 7.62x39 later this week. I have some video from this weekend I'll post up once I get a chance. Would you like us to post any videos on Youtube as a public video, or would you like it kept private for the time being?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#11]
I forgot to mention on my last post - when loading Grendel rounds into the mag, the top cartridge has a tendency to "wiggle" side to side.  It seems like the feed lips are contacting the case somewhere around the middle of the case rather than the entire length of the case, which lets it pivot back and forth maybe 1/8" side to side.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Wipeout:
Jing,

Did you post somewhere the stated capacities of various calibers? In my testing with 5.45 I max out at 24 rounds. I'll be experimenting with 5.56 and 7.62x39 later this week. I have some video from this weekend I'll post up once I get a chance. Would you like us to post any videos on Youtube as a public video, or would you like it kept private for the time being?
View Quote

The magazine has been check with capacity of 223 only before leaving our plant. I never have an issue with 5.45 but each caliber is unique on its own right. The current main spring is much stronger than a USGI one, so loading the last 5 rounds may be difficult. Another factor is that the follower has been hand modified due to the fact that they were made long time a log. The hand grinding of the follower may not uniformed across the board, if you disassemble the mag you will know what I am talking about. I just received the production sample of the newest follower design, and it doesn't have any loading issue.

As of the video, you can decide what to do.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#13]
My mag has arrived. Thank you, I'll shoot with it this week.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By alemonkey:
I forgot to mention on my last post - when loading Grendel rounds into the mag, the top cartridge has a tendency to "wiggle" side to side.  It seems like the feed lips are contacting the case somewhere around the middle of the case rather than the entire length of the case, which lets it pivot back and forth maybe 1/8" side to side.
View Quote

I hope this is not annoying to you but it is expected.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

I think I figured out what's the problem with 50 Beowulf, it is the same reason with 358 MGP.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#16]

I think I figured out what's the problem with 50 Beowulf, it is the same reason with 358 MGP.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mak91:  Picture of all the different rounds I plan to start using with the mag. Left to right .223, 6.5 Grendel, 7.62x25, 300 Blackout, 7.62x40, .338 Sprectre, .458RMW, .458 Socom, 50 Beowulf.

Fixable, or requires a different follower?  B/c if we can just swap to a different follower, we're still happy.  And if you can WESCOG that fancy follower of yours into standard GI and Magpul mags and feed half the rounds this magazine does, you'll make a lot of Californians and Coloradans happy.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:47:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Longziz] [#17]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Fixable, or requires a different follower?  B/c if we can just swap to a different follower, we're still happy.  And if you can WESCOG that fancy follower of yours into standard GI and Magpul mags and feed half the rounds this magazine does, you'll make a lot of Californians and Coloradans happy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mak91:  Picture of all the different rounds I plan to start using with the mag. Left to right .223, 6.5 Grendel, 7.62x25, 300 Blackout, 7.62x40, .338 Sprectre, .458RMW, .458 Socom, 50 Beowulf.

Since numerous people has asked me that, I have to do it to prove my estimation is right, and it proves today. I modified a follower of mine and managed to be inserted into a Lancer mag, (Pmag is more troublesome for its complicated interior contour), I can load about 11 rounds of 7.62X39 and couldn't load any more than that, at the same time, the mag is bulged out too much that I can't insert it into the gun. After I download it to 10 rounds, although still hard to be pressed in, it does in and seated. The cycling is a disaster, 10 rounds with 5 jam, this could be the cause of the no-so-smooth drimeled surface on the follower though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:52:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Longziz] [#18]
Looks like 4 rounds is about max on the Beowulf after that the rounds start tilting up allowing the bolt to ride over the rim and hit the round past the base and jam. A few pictures to show what is going on.  The right mag is a .223 mag, the center mag is a Alexander Arms Beowulf mag.  http://my-stuff.us/mag-beowulf-issue-2.jpg

View Quote

Now there is a guy claim he successfully loaded the 50 Beowulf into capacity. Now I think I have to buy some 50 Beowulf ammo to try it myself.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=9875703#post9875703
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Not a big deal, I just wondered if it had anything to do with my first round feeding issue.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Not a big deal, I just wondered if it had anything to do with my first round feeding issue.
View All Quotes

No, the first round hangup is not normal. I think this is related to a problem we found on the right side shell stamping on the feeding lip area. I will do my test in house to verify if the correction has solved the problem.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Since numerous people has asked me that, I have to do it to prove my estimation is right, and it proves today. I modified a follower of mine and managed to be inserted into a Lancer mag, (Pmag is more troublesome for its complicated interior contour), I can load about 11 rounds of 7.62X39 and couldn't load any more than that, at the same time, the mag is bulged out too much that I can't insert it into the gun. After I download it to 10 rounds, although still hard to be pressed in, it does in and seated. The cycling is a disaster, 10 rounds with 5 jam, this could be the cause of the no-so-smooth drimeled surface on the follower though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Fixable, or requires a different follower?  B/c if we can just swap to a different follower, we're still happy.  And if you can WESCOG that fancy follower of yours into standard GI and Magpul mags and feed half the rounds this magazine does, you'll make a lot of Californians and Coloradans happy.

10 rounds of 7.62x39mm is about what a standard aluminum AR mag will feed, from what I've heard, due to the curve.

Here's what I'd love to see ultimately coming from you:

The Unimag, w/ proprietary follower, feeding rounds X, Y, Z, A, B, C, D, & E.  If I can afford your production product, I'll want a minimum of 7.

Specialty followers for the Unimag, additionally feeding rounds F, G, & H, etc.  One design might be a single column feed for the big boys.

A Unimag derived proprietary follower for the stock 30 round aluminum AR mag, feeding rounds X, Y, Z, & C.

Lancer may be a superior magazine to aluminum, but for those trapped in liberal capacity states, there's more 30 round aluminum mags than anything else.  A replacement follower that allows those magazines to feed more calibers than they can currently would be a boon.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#22]

10 rounds of 7.62x39mm is about what a standard aluminum AR mag will feed, from what I've heard, due to the curve.

The Unimag, w/ proprietary follower, feeding rounds X, Y, Z, A, B, C, D, & E.  If I can afford your production product, I'll want a minimum of 7.

Specialty followers for the Unimag, additionally feeding rounds F, G, & H, etc.  One design might be a single column feed for the big boys.

A Unimag derived proprietary follower for the stock 30 round aluminum AR mag, feeding rounds X, Y, Z, & C.

Lancer may be a superior magazine to aluminum, but for those trapped in liberal capacity states, there's more 30 round aluminum mags than anything else.  A replacement follower that allows those magazines to feed more calibers than they can currently would be a boon.
View Quote

Well, the Unimag works not just because of the follower, the mag shell contribute too. The follower take care of the tapering issue, the magazine shell take care of the round diameter issue. This two go hand in hand.

I just insert the same modified Unimag follower into a aluminium mag, the result is the same. The mag bulged out too much after 10 rounds and the feeding is not jam-free. But it did feed 28 rounds of 5.45X39 just fine. I guess I can make lancer to feed that as well. Other than than, if the cartridge diameter is larger than that of the 5.45X39, I think it will have trouble. The aluminum mag well bulged a little and it is a bit hard to insert into the rifle, but after firing, it drop free. Maybe there is a point to make such follower.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Well, the Unimag works not just because of the follower, the mag shell contribute too. The follower take care of the tapering issue, the magazine shell take care of the round diameter issue. This two go hand in hand.

I just insert the same modified Unimag follower into a aluminium mag, the result is the same. The mag bulged out too much after 10 rounds and the feeding is not jam-free. But it did feed 28 rounds of 5.45X39 just fine. I guess I can make lancer to feed that as well. Other than than, if the cartridge diameter is larger than that of the 5.45X39, I think it will have trouble. The aluminum mag well bulged a little and it is a bit hard to insert into the rifle, but after firing, it drop free. Maybe there is a point to make such follower.
View All Quotes

For the liberal capacity states who are permitted the regular magazines they owned prior to the ban, a retrofit follower for the aluminum GI mag would be a real help.  It won't work as well as the Unimag, but it would work better than the existing magazine.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:49:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mak91] [#24]

Now there is a guy claim he successfully loaded the 50 Beowulf into capacity. Now I think I have to buy some 50 Beowulf ammo to try it myself.

View All Quotes

Jing, look at the feed lips on these two mags, yours is on the left. The back of the mag goes straight up to the feed lips on the mag on the right. On your mag it goes up on an angle to the feed lips and the feed lips on your mag are about .030 or more wider. Is this by design or do I have a defective mag ?

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Jing, look at the feed lips on these two mags, yours is on the left. The back of the mag goes straight up to the feed lips on the mag on the right. On your mag it goes up on an angle to the feed lips and the feed lips on your mag are about .030 or more wider. Is this by design or do I have a defective mag ?

http://my-stuff.us/newmag-oldmag.JPG
View Quote

Can't tell anything wrong from this picture, could be just the optical illusions. Other mag may have a parallel feeding lip from the top view, mine should be narrower in the middle, wider on the back.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#26]

For the liberal capacity states who are permitted the regular magazines they owned prior to the ban, a retrofit follower for the aluminum GI mag would be a real help.  It won't work as well as the Unimag, but it would work better than the existing magazine.
View Quote

I honestly don't know the answer so please pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't a total rebuild utilizing the Unimag body be possible or is this not permitted?  Assuming you can replace the mag body and destroy the older one for a 1 for 1 swap, you'd then troubleshoot things to where the follower and spring would probably need swapping.  Are the floor plates interchangeable?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:

I honestly don't know the answer so please pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't a total rebuild utilizing the Unimag body be possible or is this not permitted?  Assuming you can replace the mag body and destroy the older one for a 1 for 1 swap, you'd then troubleshoot things to where the follower and spring would probably need swapping.  Are the floor plates interchangeable?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  For the liberal capacity states who are permitted the regular magazines they owned prior to the ban, a retrofit follower for the aluminum GI mag would be a real help.  It won't work as well as the Unimag, but it would work better than the existing magazine.

I don't think you can get regular mag bodies into California any more, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.  For some time, they were shipping disassembled magazines into California as "rebuild kits", but I don't know if that's still done.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey, just wanted to post that I still haven't received my magazine.  I know others have been getting them here and there, but if you have a tracking number or know if you shipped it yet, it may have gone missing.

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CA_TX-Cop:
Hey, just wanted to post that I still haven't received my magazine.  I know others have been getting them here and there, but if you have a tracking number or know if you shipped it yet, it may have gone missing.

View Quote

Just checked with my shipping guy, he didn't get the phone number I past him. Some information was lost due to the delay. One will be shipped to you tomorrow. Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#30]
No worries if it didn't ship correctly, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in transit or stolen or anything.  Good to know.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:11:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PicatinnyPete] [#31]

View All Quotes

Hi,

Having been down this route out of curiousity, I can assure you that switching the UNIMAG follower betwenn a stainless steel UNIMAG body and Aluminium USGI body will not work.  My tests indicate that there is a large amount of extra space inside the UNIMAG body not available in the USGI body.  The UNIMAG body has a taper at the top unlike the USGI Aluminum body along with guides that allow for reliablle single alternating feed to different sides of the magazine with the smaller rounds.  The UNIMAG follower will no give better results than purpose made followers in USGI aluminum mags since they have neither the strength or internal volume to function properly with other cartridges significatly larger than 223 Remington 5.56x45 like the 7.62x39.  Like Jing said you need both halves to get a decent result.

Regards:

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#32]

I don't think you can get regular mag bodies into California any more, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.  For some time, they were shipping disassembled magazines into California as "rebuild kits", but I don't know if that's still done.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  For the liberal capacity states who are permitted the regular magazines they owned prior to the ban, a retrofit follower for the aluminum GI mag would be a real help.  It won't work as well as the Unimag, but it would work better than the existing magazine.

They banned mag kits, as in all the parts that could be assembled into a magazine, but I believe the body, follower, and spring would be GTG, as long as there is no floorplate. I've seen a couple companies that will sell & ship just the body, spring, and follower, but I wouldn't be comfortable doing that just yet.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:24:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wipeout] [#33]
Finally got the video uploaded from a few weeks ago.

The mag worked well with the 5.45 and 5.56 I put through it. Also functions fine with magpul ranger plate installed. I wasn't able to induce any failures even using it in "monopod" prone

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#34]

The mag worked well with the 5.45 and 5.56 I put through it. Also functions fine with magpul ranger plate installed. I wasn't able to induce any failures even using it in "monopod" prone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EpF5LRntGY
View Quote

Awesome video, that ground hog is just the icing on the cake! Can I use your video in my channel as well? Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I haven't kept up with the thread, still looking for people to evaluate? Everything would be 5.56 for me but I have everything from a 7.5 sbr to a 20" with a bump stock, can for a 12.5.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#36]

Awesome video, that ground hog is just the icing on the cake! Can I use your video in my channel as well? Thanks!
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EpF5LRntGY

Glad you liked the video. Yes you can use it on your channel as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Got the magazine today, sent you an e-mail with a function - fit test, and initial opinions/observations.

Your message inbox is full too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Longziz, please log out and log back in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Longziz, please log out and log back in.
View Quote

Please you didn't!

Now I need your address and phone number as well.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:51:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Please you didn't!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Longziz, please log out and log back in.

Please you didn't!

You're too important to be bothered about cleaning out your inbox.  However, that will fill up as well.  When that occurs, you can archive messages to your real email account, and then delete them, and then delete them from the trash can, and then you'll have enough space again.  But you should be good for @ least a few more weeks.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Oh well looks like I was late to the party, interesting idea though.... good luck :)
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
Oh well looks like I was late to the party, interesting idea though.... good luck :)
View Quote

Sorry, thanks for your will of participating. I am mainly looking for multicaliber user at this point, and the selection process has been closed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#43]
So far, all Sand/Mud test we have seen are conducted for 223/556 caliber. Out of curiosity, we did a Sand Contamination test on our Unimag with 6.8 SPC caliber. The first take is a failure, not because of the mag, it is because I forgot to replace the truncated firing pin that I used in-house for dry firing test. It is better than a unintentional discharge accident.

To make the video stand alone, I pour more sand into the magazine. Sorry about the wind noise, it was blowing heavily that day.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:00:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#44]
So far, all Sand/Mud test we have seen are conducted for 223/556 caliber. Out of curiosity, we did a Sand Contamination test on our Unimag with 6.8 SPC caliber. The first take is a failure, not because of the mag, it is because I forgot to replace the truncated firing pin that I used in-house for dry firing test. It is better than a unintentional discharge accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMiVXsxChU

To make the video stand alone, I pour more sand into the magazine. Sorry about the wind noise, it was blowing heavily that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhB1KlJdIQ

View Quote

Keep up the good work!  

If I may offer some advice...  The benefit of your posting the first video is that for us here on the forum, or others that have similarly been paying attention to your journey, it shows your willingness to be upfront and honest. (Even when things don't go as planned)  As you had a shortened firing pin in your AR, which you say is why your rifle would not fire, someone that hasn't been as tuned in to your progress may view the video and take it out of context which could detract from the Unimag.  

As it was an issue that was outside the influence of the test item, I'd discontinue posting it. (I'm not telling you to do that, but if it were me...)  Understanding that your rifle was inoperable the video doesn't sway my interest away from your invention, but again- I've been following your progress closely.  I just caution you that others within the general public may not understand what went down even with your explanation due to wildly varying attention spans.

To expound a bit further, it's like testing an airbag on a vehicle.  As everything is set to go, the techs realize they didn't put gas in the vehicle.  In this scenario, I'm really interested in the airbag so I'd watch the video and even enjoy a chuckle for the tech's error.  Others may not receive it so well.

Sly
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Keep up the good work!  

If I may offer some advice...  The benefit of your posting the first video is that for us here on the forum, or others that have similarly been paying attention to your journey, it shows your willingness to be upfront and honest. (Even when things don't go as planned)  As you had a shortened firing pin in your AR, which you say is why your rifle would not fire, someone that hasn't been as tuned in to your progress may view the video and take it out of context which could detract from the Unimag.  

As it was an issue that was outside the influence of the test item, I'd discontinue posting it. (I'm not telling you to do that, but if it were me...)  Understanding that your rifle was inoperable the video doesn't sway my interest away from your invention, but again- I've been following your progress closely.  I just caution you that others within the general public may not understand what went down even with your explanation due to wildly varying attention spans.

To expound a bit further, it's like testing an airbag on a vehicle.  As everything is set to go, the techs realize they didn't put gas in the vehicle.  In this scenario, I'm really interested in the airbag so I'd watch the video and even enjoy a chuckle for the tech's error.  Others may not receive it so well.

Sly
View Quote

You are absolutely correct. Points taken!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Will have some write up on the first round of testing being done by me! Its looking real good so far!

PS: Whats the story of your avatar Longziz?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 12:51:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Longziz] [#47]
Originally Posted By Cag40Navy:
Will have some write up on the first round of testing being done by me! Its looking real good so far!

PS: Whats the story of your avatar Longziz?
View Quote

Thanks! Can't wait!

The Avatar is an empty seat that should have been seated by the first Chinese mainland Nobel Peace Prize winner, Liu, Xiaobo, during the presentation held in Oslo, Norway, 2010. He was in prison, and still is, at the time the prize was given.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#48]
In for 5.45 x 39 range reports.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ChuckD05:
In for 5.45 x 39 range reports.
View Quote

See my post and video above if you haven't already
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks like not many people have updates of their test results recently, while I am not standing still in this.

I have heard some mis-hap from various tester, along with more positive results of course. We found out that the sample we sent you guys are still not perfect, so we went along and did some teak of the magazines, and the new results are promising.

Here is the sand test result I did today for 7.62X39 with Wolf WPA ammo! Yes, right, Sand TEST, 7.62X39, bare magazine, weaker spring!

Page / 7
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top