Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/17/2024 7:26:32 PM EDT
Anyone know what the PID is supposed to match up with as far as holsters? I think it is Surefire x300, but I’m not sure which model.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:07:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ScoutH57] [#1]
What holster type?

Safariland 6 series ?  Sure if it’s about the same size it’ll fit .

Molded kydex holsters ? Totally different shape .

The dual Green/IR laser model I got to fiddle with is enormous and will not fit in duty holsters  from Safariland for the Tlr1/x300 but it is quite a bit larger than the other PID models
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve got a SF ALS holster for the P320 with TLR1 that it fits in.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m not sure at this point what type holster.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:24:48 PM EDT
[#4]
A good majority of safariland holsters that are light compatible have the same product number.

I’ve even bought two identical holsters and the verbiage stamped in them has been different, despite the actual shell and model number being the same.  

IE P320F-TLR1 and P320RX X300 (general example, but it was something really close to that) and the holsters were identical and had the same exact model number. Both fit the same gun with either light, just needed a little different tension adjustment on the screw by the light.

I deduced that all their light compatible holsters were more or less the same.  Assuming similar form factor to the TLR1 and X300.  

That light looks close enough that I bet you could select either TLR1 or X300 and they’d work.

If you added both to your cart, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had the same model number.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Marksman14:
A good majority of safariland holsters that are light compatible have the same product number.

I’ve even bought two identical holsters and the verbiage stamped in them has been different, despite the actual shell and model number being the same.  

IE P320F-TLR1 and P320RX X300 (general example, but it was something really close to that) and the holsters were identical and had the same exact model number. Both fit the same gun with either light, just needed a little different tension adjustment on the screw by the light.

I deduced that all their light compatible holsters were more or less the same.  Assuming similar form factor to the TLR1 and X300.  

That light looks close enough that I bet you could select either TLR1 or X300 and they’d work.

If you added both to your cart, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had the same model number.
View Quote

Good to know.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top