BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 42
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 8:14:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12_gauge] [#1]
Do you have any midlength guns? I read the whole thread, but it was a few days ago, so I'm sorry if I missed it.

If you do have mid-length gassed AR type carbines, have you noticed that bolts or extractors or cam pins or any other parts last any longer in them than the carbine gassed systems?

Also, do the gas-tubes on the short guns die at the gas block the same as on the rifle or midlength gassed one's, or do they corrode off or whatever at the same rate?

How is the gas-tube cleaned? Is there bore-scrubber shot down it or some other cleaner that could be causing condensation/rust etc. that is causing this issue, or are they left alone as the good E. Stoner intended? I simply haven ever heard of that mode of failure and am curious about it.

Thank-you!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 12_gauge:
Do you have any midlength guns? I read the whole thread, but it was a few days ago, so I'm sorry if I missed it.

If you do have mid-length gassed AR type carbines, have you noticed that bolts or extractors or cam pins or any other parts last any longer in them than the carbine gassed systems?

Also, do the gas-tubes on the short guns die at the gas block the same as on the rifle or midlength gassed one's, or do they corrode off or whatever at the same rate?

How is the gas-tube cleaned? Is there bore-scrubber shot down it or some other cleaner that could be causing condensation/rust etc. that is causing this issue, or are they left alone as the good E. Stoner intended? I simply haven ever heard of that mode of failure and am curious about it.

Thank-you!!!
View Quote

Ron had mentioned somewhere in the 14 pages that gas tubes will last the life of barrels on longer guns but the shorter guns are where the gas tubes erode at the gas block... But remember these guns have the giggle switch, in semi auto I'm guessing those same gas tubes would likely last the entire life of the barrel (admittedly speculation on my part).
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I burned a hole in a Colt carbine gas tube in about 13K rounds.  No full auto..
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#4]
An Amazing thread Ron, really appreciate the information. Your place is definitely on the list next time I'm in Vegas.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:10:32 AM EDT
[#5]
What's the 416 copy that you are using?
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By iiibdsiil:
What's the 416 copy that you are using?
View Quote

It's a Titan Defense upper. I actually tried to look them up after I purchased the upper new on Gunbroker and it seems to be the same as Coharie, Special Weapons, Black Market Parts or any of the other names that Todd Bailey has used. He may have rubbed some people the wrong way in the past but I don't knock his products because they continue to work.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]
If you have time i would love to see a battle rifle thread. FALs, G3s, Garands etc. FALs are my first passion so i would be very interested. thanks for all of the info!
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Fiorina:
If you have time i would love to see a battle rifle thread. FALs, G3s, Garands etc. FALs are my first passion so i would be very interested. thanks for all of the info!
View Quote

Ron:  Do you have any ArmaLite AR10's?  If so, B or A models?
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

We have all of those in our inventory and use them on a daily basis.

What forum would your folks recommend I start a thread on non-AR weapons to cover belt-fed's and the others??

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 5:06:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jBoy723] [#10]
Originally Posted By HendersonDefense:

What forum would your folks recommend I start a thread on non-AR weapons to cover belt-fed's and the others??

V/R
Ron
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

V/R
Ron

The General Firearms Discussion Forum might be a good place to consider.

Genral Firearms

ETA: Or maybe in one of the class 3 forums.

I hope the mods may find it in their good graces to set these threads by Henderson Defense to not archive.  I've been reading info on this site for over 10 years and these threads have some great information.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 5:07:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigMan74] [#11]

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes

V/R
Ron

there is a general firearms discussion over in the armory forum that would encompass everything

edit: beat by a min
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Excellent information Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to share with us.

I'm curious if you also have ARs that are semi-auto only and how much longer they last before needing replacement components?

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Have you tried any P.O.F. piston rifles, any failures to note?

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Marlboroman79:

View Quote

What is peoples obsession with POF pistons? If you read the thread he states that they don't use pistons because they suck and he won't name manufacturers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Mattyvac:

What is peoples obsession with POF pistons? If you read the thread he states that they don't use pistons because they suck and he won't name manufacturers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mattyvac:

At least we know their marketing works.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 11:13:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zackmars] [#17]

View Quote

Best single shot ar's money can buy

He's already said his piece on piston ar's
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#18]

1. The hammer/trigger pins egging has not been issue for us. The only pins to walk out of the receiver were pins that were missing both notches. The only other pins to walk out were from non-factory auto sear holes that "egged". I don't know if it was a terrible drilling job or cutting into the anodizing, therefore speeding up the rate of wear on that hole.

2. We do not have an issue of pins walking out when the proper pins are installed in the weapons.

3. We have experienced hammer pins break but these instances are more common with shorter barrels. This is further exacerbated by 8.5" barrels chambered in .223/5.56 and 10.5" 9mm barrels and it does not matter which pin is used.  

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Esox:

Ron, can you comment on the following generalized statements regarding your business's experiences with full auto 5.66/.223 AR based platforms?:

1. You do not use anti-rotation trigger/hammer pins and that receiver hole 'egging' has not been an issue [Y/N]? It appears that the only possible hole egging (if they are indeed egged) was due to pins 'walking out', which may have been due to inadvertent use of an aftermarket smooth trigger pin for a hammer pin.

2. You do not use anti-walk clips/pins and do not have a serious issue with pins walking out when known proper pins are utilized [Y/N]?

3. You have experienced hammer pins breaking, but the occurrence is relatively rare and not correlated with a specific brand/type of pin [Y/N]?

Thank you again for providing us with objective experience-based facts in a world full of theory-based opinions.
V/R,
Esox

1. The hammer/trigger pins egging has not been issue for us. The only pins to walk out of the receiver were pins that were missing both notches. The only other pins to walk out were from non-factory auto sear holes that "egged". I don't know if it was a terrible drilling job or cutting into the anodizing, therefore speeding up the rate of wear on that hole.

2. We do not have an issue of pins walking out when the proper pins are installed in the weapons.

3. We have experienced hammer pins break but these instances are more common with shorter barrels. This is further exacerbated by 8.5" barrels chambered in .223/5.56 and 10.5" 9mm barrels and it does not matter which pin is used.  

V/R
Ron

I know you stated earlier you havent broken a KNS pin set, You're refering to the standard Milspec pins when you say they break on the 10.5 9mm barrels and shorter?
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 3:47:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By KingGlamis:
Excellent information Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to share with us.

I'm curious if you also have ARs that are semi-auto only and how much longer they last before needing replacement components?

View Quote

We do have a few semi-auto's that we use as "precision" rifles and they have been problem free. They don't see 1/10th the ammo count and they are not abused but they still get a decent work out that most owners wouldn't put their rifles through. In full disclosure, the uppers and lowers were made via variance by Hogan MFG out of Arizona but as I said before, all of the uppers and lowers have held up very well, not just these. I can't say that the receivers that say "Henderson Defense Industries" on them are magical and have outlasted Brand A and Brand B because they ALL hold up very well.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 3:49:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Slimjim:

I know you stated earlier you havent broken a KNS pin set, You're refering to the standard Milspec pins when you say they break on the 10.5 9mm barrels and shorter?
View Quote

Yes sir.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Not sure how you find time to post here, looks like an impressive operation and I think we all appreciate the insight.  

Gun inventory management would be my biggest fear, how do you know all your guns are there and accounted for?  Ever worry about your employees stealing?
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By splunkinoob:  Not sure how you find time to post here, looks like an impressive operation and I think we all appreciate the insight.  

Gun inventory management would be my biggest fear, how do you know all your guns are there and accounted for?  Ever worry about your employees stealing?
View Quote

Someone probably counts them every night.  Someone who's not a Texas Aggie.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 4:39:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marlboroman79] [#23]
Originally Posted By zackmars:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zackmars:

Yes, but there are several different designs in the piston rifles, it's not like DI with majority of manufacturing being a copy of milspec.

I've owned 3 piston rifles, all had different parts or operation.

I could be wrong but I think POF is different from other piston examples in that the design has no springs, and has a separate "plug" ahead of the piston.

ETA.
I suspect the "no lube needed" he spoke of earlier to be a POF, which I'm fine with making sloppy wet to begin with.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#25]
" "No lube needed" is Andersons tag "

Ding ding! I have even heard that quoted by a dealer at a gun store to another customer once. Sorry... I would have a hard time purchasing any Anderson product after hearing that straight out horrible piece of mis-information. I have hard time understanding how anyone that actually shoots their rifle would believe that.

Light lube, maybe. Easy to clean, possibly. No lube needed inside of an AR at all??? Count me out.

I love this thread. Got a little butt hurt over the piston thing, but my LMT has been fine for me so far, and I doubt I will ever be able to, much less afford to send 100,000 rounds down range in full auto mode in this lifetime anyhow.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By wesr228:
" "No lube needed" is Andersons tag "

Ding ding! I have even heard that quoted by a dealer at a gun store to another customer once. Sorry... I would have a hard time purchasing any Anderson product after hearing that straight out horrible piece of mis-information. I have hard time understanding how anyone that actually shoots their rifle would believe that.

Light lube, maybe. Easy to clean, possibly. No lube needed inside of an AR at all??? Count me out.

I love this thread. Got a little butt hurt over the piston thing, but my LMT has been fine for me so far, and I doubt I will ever be able to, much less afford to send 100,000 rounds down range in full auto mode in this lifetime anyhow.
View Quote

ive only seen one factory anderson "rf85" in the wild, and it was a jammomatic, even with different ammo and mags, and lots of slip 2k
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By splunkinoob:
Not sure how you find time to post here, looks like an impressive operation and I think we all appreciate the insight.  

View Quote

We do our own paper audits every six months just for the peace of mind but I have three armorers that know where every nut and bolt in this place is.

We completed an ATF audit at the end of last summer and even the examiner was nervous for me. On the last day of the audit, he called me before hand to let me know that he would bring paperwork to report lost/stolen weapons and I told him we wouldn't be needing it. He asked me again and said that we would have to do it now or it could be an bigger issue down the road. The reason we couldn't find some of the some of the weapons is because we did their method of looking for the weapons instead of our method. We start with weapons on the line, back-up weapons for the line, weapons down for repair/cleaning and then finally all the weapons that rarely move from the vault. So, I just had to get to work before we opened and track the last 18 weapons down and have them ready for visual inspection. After he arrived and confirmed that we did in fact have them in our possession, I swear he appeared more relieved than I was. I knew we weren't missing anything and I believe he thought that I was just hoping to put off "missing" guns until the end. He literally wiped some sweat from his head and with a "pheww..I was nervous" that my wife and I could see the relief in his face. I told him that I knew we were good but he said he hears that all the time and though he didn't think we would lie to him, he's just so used to hearing the same thing from other FFL holders. We had over 800 NFA items to account for and like I said, every single item was accounted for.

He and his partner are very good people and never once tried anything to trip us up, do anything shady or something else that we've all heard horror stories about. He came from the banking industry and is a numbers guy. Very competent individual who's job requires that all weapons be accounted for. He also helped us with our own in-house accounting to make our audits easier.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 1:45:45 AM EDT
[#28]

We do our own paper audits every six months just for the peace of mind but I have three armorers that know where every nut and bolt in this place is.

We completed an ATF audit at the end of last summer and even the examiner was nervous for me. On the last day of the audit, he called me before hand to let me know that he would bring paperwork to report lost/stolen weapons and I told him we wouldn't be needing it. He asked me again and said that we would have to do it now or it could be an bigger issue down the road. The reason we couldn't find some of the some of the weapons is because we did their method of looking for the weapons instead of our method. We start with weapons on the line, back-up weapons for the line, weapons down for repair/cleaning and then finally all the weapons that rarely move from the vault. So, I just had to get to work before we opened and track the last 18 weapons down and have them ready for visual inspection. After he arrived and confirmed that we did in fact have them in our possession, I swear he appeared more relieved than I was. I knew we weren't missing anything and I believe he thought that I was just hoping to put off "missing" guns until the end. He literally wiped some sweat from his head and with a "pheww..I was nervous" that my wife and I could see the relief in his face. I told him that I knew we were good but he said he hears that all the time and though he didn't think we would lie to him, he's just so used to hearing the same thing from other FFL holders. We had over 800 NFA items to account for and like I said, every single item was accounted for.

He and his partner are very good people and never once tried anything to trip us up, do anything shady or something else that we've all heard horror stories about. He came from the banking industry and is a numbers guy. Very competent individual who's job requires that all weapons be accounted for. He also helped us with our own in-house accounting to make our audits easier.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By splunkinoob:

V/R
Ron

Definitely good to have a guy like that on your side for once.

Link Posted: 7/21/2015 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences for us to read.

I was just at your facility 6/30; it's a mandatory visit for me when I go to Vegas.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Wow! I should have looked at this thread a long time ago.

Ron, if we could go back to the MR556 and TD 416.

Was the MR556 the whole gun or just the upper? Did anything else on the gun/upper need to be replaced other than the worn out barrel?

Same questions for the TD 416 upper.

Thanks for these types of threads, Ron.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

Was the MR556 the whole gun or just the upper? Did anything else on the gun/upper need to be replaced other than the worn out barrel?

View Quote

The only issue we had with the HK was that the barrel started to keyhole at such a low round count. We replaced the entire upper rather than waste the money on a new HK barrel. As for the TD 416, it's been on the line and used daily with zero issues so far.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#32]

The only issue we had with the HK was that the barrel started to keyhole at such a low round count. We replaced the entire upper rather than waste the money on a new HK barrel. As for the TD 416, it's been on the line and used daily with zero issues so far.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes

V/R
Ron

Uh-oh... Here comes that whole CHF thing again...
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RandyBox:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RandyBox:

V/R
Ron

The MR556 is not chrome lined (for some weird reason) so IMO its not a fair compairison on the CHF vs. standard debate.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#34]
There really is no "debate" with CHF vs BR CL'd barrels.

Even the tests that have been conducted/cited that have shown the durability benefits more negligible than other tests have still shown CHF to at least be marginally more durable.

I really don't understand how anyone would still choose to argue there being no durability benefits to CHF...even if they found those benefits negligible or unnecessary for most. Those are at least opinions that many would agree with.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Ron, thanks again for all of the info. You stated previously that most of your customers are tourists. We all get that and good for you. But have you thought about catering to gun enthusiasts as well? At the last Shockwave In The Desert I was able to shoot three 30 round magazines on full auto for only $30. If you could provide a similar price for that amount of full auto shooting you would get way more gun enthusiasts. Just a suggestion.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Ron, thanks again for all of the info. You stated previously that most of your customers are tourists. We all get that and good for you. But have you thought about catering to gun enthusiasts as well? At the last Shockwave In The Desert I was able to shoot three 30 round magazines on full auto for only $30. If you could provide a similar price for that amount of full auto shooting you would get way more gun enthusiasts. Just a suggestion.
View Quote

he's already full up with people paying more for less - why would he do that?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By RyJones:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RyJones:

Yeah, that's like asking:  "Ron, have you ever considered ways to make less money?"

FA isn't cheap in many respects. Your best option is to befriend a person with a transferrable MG or a FFL/SOT if you don't want to make the plunge yourself.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

So, if he's getting brass ammo for 30 cents per (just saying...) He could supply the rifle, the place to shoot it, and the ammo and make $3... That's $3 before he pays an employee to safeguard someone with the intelligence level to suggest this price pkg.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Yeah, that's like asking:  "Ron, have you ever considered ways to make less money?"

FA isn't cheap in many respects. Your best option is to befriend a person with a transferrable MG or a FFL/SOT if you don't want to make the plunge yourself.
View Quote

First.. that was hilarious! You had me laughing SO hard with the response... I don't think I could have answered it better!

Second, we are about to put twenty Colt LE M4's on the line here shortly. This is the first time we are ever putting so many Colt's on the line but we have had more and more customers request Colt by name. Gamer's and tourists know the Colt by name and ask for it on a regular basis. We have a few Colt's 5.56's as well as 9mm's but we definitely need to update the inventory. We go through these rifles and test-fire them before we do the Post Sample conversion so we are making sure that we aren't starting with a factory rifle with issues and end up blaming the auto conversion. These all ran well as expected right out of the box so the next step is the Form 2 and then "off the to front lines"

V/R

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#40]

First.. that was hilarious! You had me laughing SO hard with the response... I don't think I could have answered it better!

Second, we are about to put twenty Colt LE M4's on the line here shortly. This is the first time we are ever putting so many Colt's on the line but we have had more and more customers request Colt by name. Gamer's and tourists know the Colt by name and ask for it on a regular basis. We have a few Colt's 5.56's as well as 9mm's but we definitely need to update the inventory. We go through these rifles and test-fire them before we do the Post Sample conversion so we are making sure that we aren't starting with a factory rifle with issues and end up blaming the auto conversion. These all ran well as expected right out of the box so the next step is the Form 2 and then "off the to front lines"

V/R

http://i.imgur.com/xNNMVfI.jpg
View All Quotes

V/R

I'm going to fasten my seat belt and hold on for the Colt ride. I love Colt and it's my AR of choice. Hope it lasts for a really long time...
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:13:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bmyk] [#41]
I just got tears in my eye....seeing those poor little uppers, just sitting there all alone no hand guards, no lowers....(cue the Sarah McLaughlin music)

Great market response, MBA in a can.
1) Give the people what they.
2) Make money.

Do you ever do packages based on movies, games or particular Military units?  I could see people asking for "gun from Expendables" or "just like the Navy SEALS carry".  Me, (maybe a reapeat) I want to shoot a BAR like my Dad carried around Korea and the 600 Nitro Magnum is on the bucket list.

Thanks for the great information.

V/R

View All Quotes

V/R

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#42]

V/R

View All Quotes

V/R

It'll be nice to see how colt parts hold up compared to LMT and DD.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Blain:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blain:

V/R

Heck with that.

I'd like to see how they hold up to PSA.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Yeah, it was nice and to the point. I chuckled too.

In that vein, I was wondering if you'd considering loading your own ammo?  Your ammo bill must be astoundingly high even though I'm sure you're getting some bulk pricing that would make the rest of us drool.  Do the numbers just not pencil or is that something you just don't want to mess with?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dillehayd:

In that vein, I was wondering if you'd considering loading your own ammo?  Your ammo bill must be astoundingly high even though I'm sure you're getting some bulk pricing that would make the rest of us drool.  Do the numbers just not pencil or is that something you just don't want to mess with?
View All Quotes

Time consuming as fuck.

Not to mention, who among us wouldn't want to deduct thousands and thousands of rounds of ammo on our taxes every year?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By bmyk:
I just got tears in my eye....seeing those poor little uppers, just sitting there all alone no hand guards, no lowers....(cue the Sarah McLaughlin music)

2) Make money.

Do you ever do packages based on movies, games or particular Military units?  I could see people asking for "gun from Expendables" or "just like the Navy SEALS carry".  Me, (maybe a reapeat) I want to shoot a BAR like my Dad carried around Korea and the 600 Nitro Magnum is on the bucket list.

View Quote

I tried to base all of the packages on various battles, movies or video games. We have Defending Stalingrad, Iwo Jima, Hamburger Hill, Modern Warefare, Call Of Duty, Platoon, Band of Brothers, Bridge To Far, The Wild Geese and many more. I made the packages in a manner that if I was the customer, young or old, would quickly recognize something that would be familiar to me.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

We can't use reloads because of the terms with our insurance policy. We scrap all the brass for $1.50/lb as of last week. Some of the other reloaders in town wanted us to take less than scrap???

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#48]
May I suggest Battle of the Chosin Resevoir for your list?  
Cant wait to get to Las Vegas and see you guys.

I tried to base all of the packages on various battles, movies or video games. We have Defending Stalingrad, Iwo Jima, Hamburger Hill, Modern Warefare, Call Of Duty, Platoon, Band of Brothers, Bridge To Far, The Wild Geese and many more. I made the packages in a manner that if I was the customer, young or old, would quickly recognize something that would be familiar to me.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bmyk:

2) Make money.

V/R
Ron

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Just got back from Battlefield.  What a blast.  Nick took very good care of us.  I noticed everyone coming off the line was smiling.  

My question is this, given the amount of things you see break or jam, what is your got to rifle?  

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 42
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top