Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/11/2024 3:06:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HatTrick55]
Anyone out there buy one that's looks just like this?  Got it in a parts lot and just trying to figure out who makes it.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Rock River Match Trigger maybe?
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Hammers look different from a quick search
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

These are both close but notice how the "recessed" part of my hammer goes almost all the way to the top.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's just a re-branded Schmid 2-stage, lots of places sell the same trigger under their brand, the "S" stamp gives it away.

https://schmidinside.com/shop/bulk/fcg-tf-2-stage-nickel-boron/

Schmid also makes it in a Phosphate coted version, but OP's version doesn't have the S stampings, though the overall design looks to be the same.  Also the Schmid trigger spring seems to always be red.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
That's just a re-branded Schmid 2-stage, lots of places sell the same trigger under their brand, the "S" stamp gives it away.

https://schmidinside.com/shop/bulk/fcg-tf-2-stage-nickel-boron/

Schmid also makes it in a Phosphate coted version, but OP's version doesn't have the S stampings, though the overall design looks to be the same.  Also the Schmid trigger spring seems to always be red.
View Quote

I thought it was a Schmid as well but the recessed portion of the hammer gave me doubts.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HatTrick55:

I thought it was a Schmid as well but the recessed portion of the hammer gave me doubts.
View Quote
Yea, no "S" stampings, and the tip of your hammer is actually missing most of the squared-off end bit where the S is stamped on the Schmid hammer.  Might be a copy of their trigger done by someone else.

The Rock River 2-stage has a very similar trigger/disco design to the Schmid, but their hammer is very different, thinner and without those recessed areas.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
So they cloning trigger now?
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:
I'd bet that is a Ruger Elite 452 trigger.

Ruger was one of the first manufacturers to use the Schmid 2 stage.

Very similar markings ? and the Ruger 452 triggers ( I have )  tend to have markings all over the place>  about the 5:08 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRCS66y2vjA
View Quote

This is the closest looking trigger yet.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top