Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2024 6:45:51 PM EDT
I've been looking at these uppers for a couple weeks. It would go nice on my 16" LE6920, or I could just put it on one of my other already stamped lowers.

Price seems pretty good for a Colt upper.

Good deal?

UPPER
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:35:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fullmedaljacket8] [#1]
Yeah it’s not a bad price. I thought about picking one up. I like these better than the new ones because the bayonet lug is gone.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If they all look like that in the pictures yes I'd say it's a really good deal. They also appear to be the older .0625 FSB diameter colt barrels, would be a cool upper to use to build a Heat movie clone gun off of.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:03:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wood714] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
If they all look like that in the pictures yes I'd say it's a really good deal. They also appear to be the older .0625 FSB diameter colt barrels, would be a cool upper to use to build a Heat movie clone gun off of.
View Quote

I called to ask if all the uppers had the same Colt markings as the one pictured.

She said they all did. I just ordered one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my upper today. Damn fast shipping.

It came with a CG&G rear sight, and a PRI charging handle.

Mailed off my prints to SBR my Colt LE6920 today too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice! Should be a sweet set up. I was really tempted, but I've got other stuff in the works. 11.5 is my favorite.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:35:00 AM EDT
[#6]
im curious where these uppers came from and/or if they came from the same source. i know aim surplus just got similar uppers in as well, but theirs are diemaco marked.
https://www.aimsurplus.com/products/leo-trade-in-colt-115in-223556-complete-ar15-assembled-upper-receiver-diemaco-forge-marked

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top