Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 153
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's my contribution to the FDE (furniture) thread.  Thats what I call this thread.....seems like 90% of the guns on this thread are "dressed up" guns.  Just my 0.02.  Enjoy!

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AZ_ARFANATIC:
Here's my contribution to the FDE (furniture) thread.  Thats what I call this thread.....seems like 90% of the guns on this thread are "dressed up" guns.  Just my 0.02.  Enjoy!

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o751/e3martineze/IMG_1097_zpsa958c3e6.jpg
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o751/e3martineze/IMG_1102_zpsa5213f1a.jpg

I guess you should start the real thread, for the none dressed up rifles.

What are the specs on that one?
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alaska511:

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o751/e3martineze/IMG_1097_zpsa958c3e6.jpg
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o751/e3martineze/IMG_1102_zpsa5213f1a.jpg

I guess you should start the real thread, for the none dressed up rifles.

What are the specs on that one?

I should right? Like I said....my 0.02.  Just stating what I see.

S&W M&P 15
VLTOR IMOD FDE KIT
ERGO GRIP
TROY MRX-C RAIL FDE
VLTOR VST MADE TO FIT THE TROY RAIL
MAGPUL AFG FDE
BCM 1/7 TR BARREL IN 12.5"
NOVESKE PIG
TROY BUIS IN FDE
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 6:33:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_ARFANATIC] [#5]
Originally Posted By JTrusty:
Here's my contribution to the FDE (furniture) thread. Thats what I call this thread.....seems like 90% of the guns on this thread are "dressed up" guns. Just my 0.02. Enjoy!

You must have missed mine then. So here it is again...

http://photos.gearsector.com/galleries/Carbine%20Images/01-0.jpg

http://photos.gearsector.com/galleries/Carbine%20Images/02.jpg

Sir,

Trust me I sure didn't.  You've got yourself a very very nice rifle there.  I reckon.  I guess we're in the 10%
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
My NSR 13.5 I got cerakoted MagPul FDE color. And some badass st levers. Going on my Noveske build that will be done this week. Stay tuned lol

Which stock color combo would look better with this rail you think?

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Losd:

Honestly?  Put the FDE one back together and use that.

I'm not a big fan of "shadow man" mix and match panels.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By heavyduty:

+1 only a select few mixes look good, but i'll hold off on judgment till you post the whole carbine.

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#12]

I changed the handguard on mine again. here's an updated pic.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 8:43:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: locknloadNM] [#13]
Originally Posted By heavyduty:

+2.

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 8:46:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: locknloadNM] [#14]
Here's my contribution to the FDE (furniture) thread.  Thats what I call this thread.....seems like 90% of the guns on this thread are "dressed up" guns.

^ Snob

ETA: pic tread...although, I guess it is only a dressed up gun and not FDE...
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 9:04:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#15]
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#16]
A couple different FDE pieces here...

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By locknloadNM:
Here's my contribution to the FDE (furniture) thread.  Thats what I call this thread.....seems like 90% of the guns on this thread are "dressed up" guns.

^ Snob

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/trevoramestoy/AR15/Jamez%20Photo%20Shoot/IMG_0809.jpg

Mine too.  Sorry for the poster's snobbery/douchebagness.....
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 9:49:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reload_em] [#18]
Hopefully you guys won't bust my balls too much if I post my M&P 15-22 that I FDE'd

I couldn't find the FDE MOE version they sell so I made one.

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#19]

^ Snob

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/trevoramestoy/AR15/Jamez%20Photo%20Shoot/IMG_0809.jpg

Snob?

I think not....I just state it how I see it. Although a good chunk of these rifles I have seen on this thread are FDE dressed up rifles they are nice. If I see a red car...it's a damn red car and I wouldn't lie to you. Just seems like folks around here just like to drop some shit FDE part on their rifle and call it an FDE rifle in an attempt to justify the "showing off" of their assets. Drop the name calling and don't get all booty tickled over what the truth is. If all you're looking for is for someone to pat you in the back and lick your balls over the fact that you have a common ass looking "FDE" rifle that you so call, well much oblige....you have a nice rifle, props to you, good job, keep up the good work, your NAM is in the mail PFC. Sir be honest to yourself first and you'll be a man full of integrity.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 10:16:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rhaney02] [#20]

^ Snob

Snob?

I think not....I just state it how I see it. Although a good chunk of these rifles I have seen on this thread are FDE dressed up rifles they are nice. If I see a red car...it's a damn red car and I wouldn't lie to you. Just seems like folks around here just like to drop some shit FDE part on their rifle and call it an FDE rifle in an attempt to justify the "showing off" of their assets. Drop the name calling and don't get all booty tickled over what the truth is. If all you're looking for is for someone to pat you in the back and lick your balls over the fact that you have a common ass looking "FDE" rifle that you so call, well much oblige....you have a nice rifle, props to you, good job, keep up the good work, your NAM is in the mail PFC. Sir be honest to yourself first and you'll be a man full of integrity.

And......  Let the purse fight begin......

ETA to add:  If you wanna start talking shit, you should at least pony up for a team membership.  Just sayin'.....
Stay classy bro.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 10:22:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: locknloadNM] [#21]

^ Snob

Snob?

Just keep typing...you are only proving my point that you are a douchbag!

Pic thread: another "dressed up", nonFDE, AR.

ETA:  @rhaney02 = You are right.  I won't be posting again in regards to this guys comments. I should not have humored his arrogant comment or provoked an argument.  I apologize.

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#22]

^ Snob

Snob?

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/trevoramestoy/86DEFB7A-059D-445A-AF7C-275D06BF44F3-12765-0000111D5E84430C.jpg

Let's try to not get this thread locked for name calling and the like, This isn't GD after all...

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 10:35:09 PM EDT
[#23]

I love gun pronz
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:00:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By rhaney02:

^ Snob

Snob?

ETA to add:  If you wanna start talking shit, you should at least pony up for a team membership.  Just sayin'.....
Stay classy bro.

Cute reply.....it obviously struck a chord.  Once again, I stated what I saw and put my opinion out there, if you dont like it, go pound sand.  Im entitled to it, I believe I merit that.  As for your "pony up a team membership'? what for? its free, I'm fine just the way I am, I already pay my dues.  BTW quite a useless and childish remark coming from you.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#25]

^ Snob

Snob?

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/trevoramestoy/86DEFB7A-059D-445A-AF7C-275D06BF44F3-12765-0000111D5E84430C.jpg

ETA:  @rhaney02 = You are right.  I won't be posting again in regards to this guys comments. I should not have humored his arrogant comment or provoked an argument.  I apologize.

"ETA:  @rhaney02 = You are right.  I won't be posting again in regards to this guys comments. I should not have humored his arrogant comment or provoked an argument.  I apologize"

You should have taken this stance from the get-go, but it seemed you were too bothered and busy trying on the "dressed up AR" shoe for size.  Read your words before you post.....YOU CALLED ME A SNOB FIRST you tool!
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#26]

^ Snob

Snob?

Stay classy bro.

Cute reply.....it obviously struck a chord.  Once again, I stated what I saw and put my opinion out there, if you dont like it, go pound sand.  Im entitled to it, I believe I merit that.  As for your "pony up a team membership'? what for? its free, I'm fine just the way I am, I already pay my dues.  BTW quite a useless and childish remark coming from you.

K, whatever you say.  Welcome to my ignore list.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:09:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Reload_em:

^ Snob

Snob?

Let's try to not get this thread locked for name calling and the like, This isn't GD after all...

That's what I'm saying!! I simply stated my opinion and contributed to this wonderful thread.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#28]

^ Snob

Snob?

Stay classy bro.

K, whatever you say.  Welcome to my ignore list.

Darn... what a loss.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#29]
I didn't see the OP of this thread specify that the entire rifle had to be FDE in order to make the cut.

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:
I didn't see the OP of this thread specify that the entire rifle had to be FDE in order to make the cut.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/25chuck/Weapons/IMG_0206.jpg

Very good point...or that it had to be an all aluminum rig either and much less that you couldnt state your opinion and critique what you see.  I like that 1-4x look BTW.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 2:28:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/25chuck/Weapons/IMG_0206.jpg

Beautiful

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Munition:
Here it is guys. I don't want this to get too political, but I just cant stand what I see and read in the paper these days.  

I've created a logo intended for pic threads of firearms. I don't thinking I'm crossing any forum lines if its just an image people use.
The logo I made is simple and and clear so people can use it and spread it around. It is a logo that represents our freedom and rights, (more particularly out 2nd amendment rights) being stripped away from us. Pass it around! Place it on every image as a water mark. I would like to see it more often so people can get the message out. Some times an image can send a powerful image. It can represent something. It can be subtle enough that people know where you stand, without having to say so.  If you think its a little rediculous then...I guess its not for you.

As for me, you will see it on more images I post. Not all, but more often. It will be a constant reminder that our liberties are under attack. And people need to have a voice and come together..even in pic threads.

Here it is. I'll add a link as well to my Flickr page so people can download the high resolution image for personal use. Also if you want the illustrator file to make t-shirts and vinyl stickers etc just IM me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!  that is all I'll say further on this thread.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8505/8363127282_7c9822ba53_k.jpg

Here is the logo:

Link To Logo

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8368/8363127494_04149ba2cc_k.jpg

I like it. I can see where some might take issue though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#34]

::sigh::

This is why we can't have nice things.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I will agree that I like viewing full FDE rifles more than the black and tans. I don't know that it's worth a rifle race war in this topic though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:42:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ASH556] [#36]
Just to piss off the troll:

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#37]
My PSA build. 14.7" w/ perm attached Phantom. DD LPK in a LRB lower.

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ASH556:

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104/ASH556/IMG_8135.jpg

Haha!  you're flippin' absurd

The bottle really cracked me up, but your ignorance as to the fact for which the argument was initiated, leads me to believe that you're too stupid to try and reason with. Good post though, makes for a good mid day laugh.

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Haha!  you're flippin' absurd

The bottle really cracked me up, but your ignorance as to the fact for which the argument was initiated, leads me to believe that you're too stupid to try and reason with. Good post though, makes for a good mid day laugh.

Glad you know me so well.  It's just a little humor.  I get it, you think an "FDE AR Pic Thread" should have guns in it that people either purchased or paid to have coated in FDE instead of simply installing FDE parts on an otherwise black AR.  Got it.  See, it wasn't that hard.  Thanks for the personal insults, though...I see you've been paying close attention to Mr. Morgan and learned your style of debate from him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#40]

...Oops, guess it worked

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#41]

...Oops, guess it worked

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104/ASH556/IMG_1210.jpg

I told you it was pointless. Good laugh though. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:13:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaska511] [#42]
If Aimless will let me I will start a new Black and Tan pic thread tonight with rules :)
Crazy.  We feed on our own.

Black and Tan!  My Bronze and Black is in progress

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Thought you boys might like this:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/2B2CC399-8BAA-4444-8F74-2CCFFCDD0723-3880-0000029DB35744DE.jpg

1. Palmetto State Upper
2. FN 300 BLK Barrel w/ carbine length gas system
3. BCM BCG and Mod 4 Charging Handle
4. Spikes Tactical Compensator
5. Daniel Defense RIS II Rail
6. Magpul AFG, Rail Covers, MOE Grip, MBUS, and ACS-L Stock
7. Seekins Precision stripped lower Cerakoted to FDE
8. Geissele S3G trigger
9. Surefire G2 light w/ LT606 mount from Larue

Here's some more pics:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/1C08E727-CEC0-4AAF-9694-2DEDF82B11A4-3880-0000029DBA509186.jpg
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/D9AACBB6-2BCD-4A08-A146-B74F81A47912-3880-0000029DC17F8554.jpg
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/DAED06CB-6F16-44E6-89A6-89FD444D5776-3880-0000029DC7DC27EA.jpg

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By JSwann:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/2B2CC399-8BAA-4444-8F74-2CCFFCDD0723-3880-0000029DB35744DE.jpg

1. Palmetto State Upper
8. Geissele S3G trigger

Here's some more pics:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/1C08E727-CEC0-4AAF-9694-2DEDF82B11A4-3880-0000029DBA509186.jpg
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/D9AACBB6-2BCD-4A08-A146-B74F81A47912-3880-0000029DC17F8554.jpg
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/jason_swann1/DAED06CB-6F16-44E6-89A6-89FD444D5776-3880-0000029DC7DC27EA.jpg

Looks cool man. I dig it.

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Aldo_The_Apache:
Originally Posted By JSwann:

1. Palmetto State Upper
8. Geissele S3G trigger

Here's some more pics:

Looks cool man. I dig it.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#46]
[I told you it was pointless. Good laugh though. Thanks.[/quote]

Then point your ass someplace else....
You just have to crap on others threads,man up and make one for us to crap on or STFU..
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#47]
FDE and OD

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Calm down people... Just look at pictures and post pictures.  Time to un-bunch the panties.

Now its the DOUBLE-DEUCE!  well...There is a third firearm I guess lol

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cochise2:
[I told you it was pointless. Good laugh though. Thanks.

Then point your ass someplace else....
You just have to crap on others threads,man up and make one for us to crap on or STFU..[/quote]

Hey stupidshitforbrains!! If you're inept ass read all my posts to this thread you'd see that I was SIMPLY enabling my right to critique and express my freedom of speech. I can post what the hell I want on here and anywhere on this website/forum. I know what thread stomping is and what is a critique of someone's property which they voluntarily post on here.  As for posting another thread, I don't believe in clogging up ARFCOM server space just to reiterate what someone else has said or posted much less put up stupid ass non-thread applicable shit just to bump up my post count or show off shitty builds. It's my DAMN OPINION if you can't look past it and carry on about your life then you need help dipshit. Peace the fuk out.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey AZ. This is a picture thread not an az opinion thread. Save it for people that give a shit. Stop derailing this shit with your weak ass opinions nobody cares to read. You're talking shit on people for not having full fde guns, yet you think spamming people with this trash is any better.

I'd much rather see some guns "dressed" up in fde than read your infantile nerd rage keyboard commando comments. Move along boy
Page / 153
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top