Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:
Works well.

Install is a bitch as usual

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/470854/20240319_180134_jpg-3163849.JPG
View Quote
Very nice! Curious, what was a bitch about its install compared to the original version?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like a great option. I'm stuck on clicky caps, but if I wasn't, It might be a consideration. Either way, I'm interested in how it works out for you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Rein 3.0 owner with the original switch checking in, also eager to hear how the new buttons stack up, especially in comparison to the ModButtons which I assume the new Cloud switches are meant to compete with.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 8Thousand:
Rein 3.0 owner with the original switch checking in, also eager to hear how the new buttons stack up, especially in comparison to the ModButtons which I assume the new Cloud switches are meant to compete with.
View Quote

It's a single button and works as described. As you said basically a mod button
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:
It's a single button and works as described. As you said basically a mod button
View Quote

Gotcha, that's what I was hoping for. Also glad Cloud made these as well- figure they could have just told people who wanted to use a ModButton or similar to just buy a Rein Legacy body if they wanted to use something other than the Cloud switch with their Rein. Them instead making effectively a "Rein-compatible ModButton" is of course much preferable!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top