Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/1/2024 5:52:21 PM EDT
Has anyone else had accuracy issues with the 300blk banshee? I bought one a few years ago and the gun sucks with anything other than 125gr ammo. I originally had a red dot on it and just assumed my shooting went to crap with no magnification. I decided to sbr the pistol so I could put a scope on for some close range deed hunting. Got a Sig 1x6, put it in a lead sled, and went to site the gun in at 100 yards. The 125 grain ammo was pretty solid and shot about 2.5" groups. I didn't think that was bad for an 8" barrel. Switched ammo and could no longer hit paper. Seemed like it was shooting about 20" to 30" right. I shot everything from 115 grain to 168 grain at 100 yards. Decided to set up about 30 yards from the target and was still completely missing paper. I tried my sub sonic ammo at this distance. Put the 125 grain ammo from the gun show back in the chamber, fired a shot from 100 yards right in the bullseye.

Shooting with a surefire socom 300. No baffle strikes, so I'm thinking the other brands and grains of ammo im shooting aren't stabilizing.

Any thoughts? I emailed CMMG and they gave me a lame response that they test all their guns before shipping out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
How did they shoot without the suppressor attached?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly haven't taken the time to fire it without the suppressor on. I'll try that one next time I get out to the range.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top