Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/25/2024 4:28:14 AM EDT
Looking for recommendations for extra 18650 batteries for a surefire duel fuel turbo pro and a charger for said batteries. I've heard good things about Nitecore chargers but have no idea where to even start woth the different models. A two battery unit would be just fine for my needs.

Thanks folks
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By ypd260:
Looking for recommendations for extra 18650 batteries for a surefire duel fuel turbo pro and a charger for said batteries. I've heard good things about Nitecore chargers but have no idea where to even start woth the different models. A two battery unit would be just fine for my needs.

Thanks folks
View Quote
I've been very pleased with these, which came recommended by other members who are far more knowledgeable about batteries than myself...

https://www.18650batterystore.com/products/molicel-p28a

And these are the next generation, with a lot of functional improvements over the ones linked above...

https://www.18650batterystore.com/products/molicel-p30b-18650-3000mah-36a-battery

As for chargers, I much prefer the Nitecore dual 18650/cr123 charger that came with my Cloud Defensive lights over the one that came with my Surefire Scouts. The Nitecore seemed to charge faster, and it has an overall better build quality feel about it. It also has the included ability of charging from either a wall outlet or a USB port. The batteries I was charging in both chargers were a brand new batch of the Molicel p28a's, so I assume they were all at the same rate of charge.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Molicel makes first rate batteries.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:04:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tiribulus:
Molicel makes first rate batteries.
View Quote

P30B is the current hotness.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top