Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2024 8:08:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: badshooter]
Anyone know anything about this barrel? I haven’t seen any adco marked barrel before and Steve @adco doesn’t recognize it either. I bought it years ago I thought from him but maybe I didn’t.

18” spr contour stainless

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:50:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bfoosh06] [#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe Adco re-profiled a barrel removing all the marking so they re-stamped it
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I emailed steve@adco and he said he didn’t remember ever having an ADCO stamped stainless barrel
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
There are a couple of companies out there called "ADCO." I'm guessing it's from one of them and not the same ADCO as on this website.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Found it. Steve sent me the invoice when i bought in 2012.  ADCO Custom SPR barrel
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Adco has been around for a long time and offered tons of stuff.  I know they offered WOA barrels for a period of time and would do custom builds time to time.  They were one of the few companies that offered custom stuff 20 years ago.  I bet it's something that slipped their mind.  

I had a few guns I forgot about when I moved my safes 6 months ago.  Same goes for when I go through my parts bin, I have hardware and parts that I don't remember what they go to.  I can't imagine moving as many parts as Adco does.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:47:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I had an 11.5 medium contour and still have their 16 middy med contour 1/7.

They were my most accurate barrels.

I wish they would make more.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top