BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hello,

How would a TA31 in a Larue mount work with the CASV-EL? I am curious about the position as far as ones cheek weld. Would the scope in the Larue mount be too high?

ct602

I used to run a TA01 on the ARMS SIR.   Both rails elevate .50 inch.  Using an A2 stock, I had no issues. YMMV
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2006 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#3]
What a shame. I was really starting to get excited about this rail. Thought it might be the perfect rail for my M4 nd everything was look good until I find it out won't co-witness an Eotech! Man that sucks.

What really sucks is I think it could have been avoided if they made the rail 0.25" high instead of 0.50". I'm guessing the rail height was to counter a strength issue? Still sucks

Hell I even considered switching to an Aimpoint just to use this rail but I quickly came to my senses. I like my EO-thingy too much to do something that silly.

I guess the search continues....
Link Posted: 5/19/2006 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2006 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2006 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate you Wes .
Link Posted: 5/20/2006 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/20/2006 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate you Wes .

SO DO LOTS OF FOLKS.

COMPETITION Uber sexy SBRs DOES THAT.

WES

Fixed it for ya'.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top