Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

mmmmmmm.......I don;t think mine has it, but I could be wrong.   I thought you had to specify if you wanted it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine also arrived today. Very nice!  I need to attach velcro so that I can attach it to my cap. Thank you sir!
Stoner

They have velcro on them already.

mmmmmmm.......I don;t think mine has it, but I could be wrong.   I thought you had to specify if you wanted it.

My bad. Want to trade me for one that has velcro already?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Still no joy here as of today's mail delivery.

David
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

David
View Quote

Me too. But my mail woman.... Doesn't like it when I park within
Four feet on my mailbox and she won't deliver it if I do.
She can't be burdened to get out of the truck ya know
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

David

Yeah, but mine should have been sent to my PO Box.

David

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
David,
 Yours went out some time ago. If you don't have them by early next week let me know.

We got a new mail lady last year, she admitted to me she struggles with reading and numbers after she delivered my mail to a house 3 doors down the "Morris" family, although their house number is quite different. She's a sweet lady but now she will occasionally come to me when I have a package and ask if it's for me (a lot of times it isn't ) Luckily she isn't on all the time sometimes we have old body builder dude, he doesn't say much but i like to imagine him bicep curling mail as he rides around the neighborhood, dude is buff.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine haven't showed up either.  

Starting to worry that they got ate by the sorting machine like mentioned earlier in the thread.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#7]
California checking in. I felt it was most appropriate to picture it with a beat up old gun and the Willys.

" />
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Got mine Monday or yesterday but I was vacationing in the woods so mine were on my desk when I got back to work this morning!

They are AWESOME!

Great job my friend!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mine haven't showed up either.  

Starting to worry that they got ate by the sorting machine like mentioned earlier in the thread.  
View Quote

Thanks for the updates guys.

Aviator i think yours went out int he second batch and the first batch took 2 weeks basically to get to everyone. If you don't have them by the middle of next week i'd get worried.

I actually still have 4 or 5 left to mail because I was waiting on some addresses! Trimdad is one of those people but that's because I was sure I mailed his but I hadn't sorry man
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I am still waiting, but after seeing the pictures of the patches I am sure the wait is going to be worth it. Thanks for your hard work.

Ken
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing yet... starting to think my postman has a new pair of patches...
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I got my patches today in the mail and they look great!!! Thanks for putting the time and effort to making these happen.

Doc
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Mine made it to Florida today, it's beautiful....
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I am too late to get in on this?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Last few went out today.

Everyone should have theirs by the middle of next week at the latest.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#16]
James,

My patch showed up today!

Here it is with my other Retro patch.

I think the flash highlights the stitching around the skull.  It doesn't stand out that much in person.

Thanks again.

David
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Received mine, A-OK...!!

Thanks man..!!

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:23:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Mine showed up safe & sound!  They are great!!!  Thanks again for putting this together!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#19]
The nice mail lady left my patches today.  

They turned out cool.

Just have to find some place to sew them now...  

Any word on the t-shirts?

Did you make any firm decisions on the colors for them?

Thanks again for doing this!

Awesome work.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I needed to take a couple of weeks break after the patches I need to get with my Tshirt lady next week I might try and put some kind of size thing together this weekend so at least I know how many of each to order. I'll keep everyone in the loop

p.s. thank you to all those that donated for the patches made my life a lot easier especially as i'm saving for a couple of projects (cetme modelo L for example) so not having to pay entirely out of my own pocket for the patches was appreciated!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I needed to take a couple of weeks break after the patches I need to get with my Tshirt lady next week I might try and put some kind of size thing together this weekend so at least I know how many of each to order. I'll keep everyone in the loop

p.s. thank you to all those that donated for the patches made my life a lot easier especially as i'm saving for a couple of projects (cetme modelo L for example) so not having to pay entirely out of my own pocket for the patches was appreciated!
View Quote

How could we NOT cough up a coin or two?

I was hoping you would do a little better than break even though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol i intended to give them away for free anyway. Full disclosure I made $20 pre shipping I'm more than satisfied with all the pics people posted anyway!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Still MIA... Hoping tomorrow...
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Got my patches today they look great.
Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bill,
 Let me know if it's not there by the middle of next week. Not sure why yours would not be there by now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Got mine earlier this week, thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bill,
 Let me know if it's not there by the middle of next week. Not sure why yours would not be there by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill,

Will do, nothing yet...
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#29]
They showed up today! They must have gotten shredded by a sorting machine. Patches are fine, but the envelope did not survive... They were re packed and I am thrilled to receive them. Thank you for putting this effort together.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:14:23 AM EDT
[#30]
James... Take me off the list , move showed up today and look
Great. You did a outstanding job on this project, thanks
For making it happen
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#31]
I got mine a week ago, but I was waiting for something else to come in before taking pictures.  Thanks for the patch!

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Awesome thanks for the pics guys. It looks like everyone has theirs now. Thanks for all the support!
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Those who requested Velcro specifically should have it the rest don't. Some of your requested it but I was already out of them by the time you did
View Quote

Did you sew the Velcro on, or use the sticky stuff? I need to apply Velcro to mine.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#34]
I didn't do either. Quality Lapel Pins did the velcro for me when they made the patches. I believe they are stickied on though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Top one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Awesome thanks for the pics guys. It looks like everyone has theirs now. Thanks for all the support!
View Quote

Patches look great....any idea on time frame for the shirts?
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Will have an update on them sometime this coming week
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Any left? Id like to have one and would be willing to pay for mine plus a couple others for the trouble.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#39]

I said it before, but I'll say it again, the Patches look better in real life then they do looking at the pic's on-line.

And Thanks again for all the work you put into this project, I appreciate it a lot !

Link Posted: 2/8/2015 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#40]
TSHIRT UPDATE:

Ok guys I feel I need to give everyone a little explanation (for those of you who don't know me that well sorry about this).
I have taken some time getting these done because i've had some issues come up in the last month or so (prior to the patches but only really happening right now). For those of you who know me, or have followed the girls with retro guns thread you probably remember my SO. We've been having some issues but more importantly for the last year she has been pretty sick with some heart problems. Despite being a marathon runner apparently there was some serious underlying stuff going on we never caught which culminated in her just falling over early last year (or maybe 2013 i forget now it's been so long). She had her ,hopefully, last surgery in October and is really just now getting on her feet, the medical bills have just started rolling in so I had to put a few week break on getting the tshirts ready to deal with all that stuff and some other personal issues. In any case I apologize for the delay.

I don't mean the above as a sob story just letting people know why I might not be as responsive as usual.

I should have a tshirt design (hopefully by the end of next week). One person already sent some money in which I greatly appreciate but if anyone who is interested will please post below their size and how many they want i'll start making a spreadsheet again. I had said $15/shirt earlier and i'll try to stick to that but I hadn't factored in shipping so again look for an update ASAP.

Thanks for your patience and sorry again
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm In for a shirt too.  Let me know when you are ready for the money.  I'll pick up yours too since you're doing this.  Thanks bro.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm 100% down for one large shirt without question.

Depending on shirt color options, and what they actually look like, I may take up to 3 (all larges).
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll take 2 XXL's let me know when you need payment.
Thanks, Joe
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm down!

XL for my fa-tass!
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
TSHIRT UPDATE:

Ok guys I feel I need to give everyone a little explanation (for those of you who don't know me that well sorry about this).
I have taken some time getting these done because i've had some issues come up in the last month or so (prior to the patches but only really happening right now). For those of you who know me, or have followed the girls with retro guns thread you probably remember my SO. We've been having some issues but more importantly for the last year she has been pretty sick with some heart problems. Despite being a marathon runner apparently there was some serious underlying stuff going on we never caught which culminated in her just falling over early last year (or maybe 2013 i forget now it's been so long). She had her ,hopefully, last surgery in October and is really just now getting on her feet, the medical bills have just started rolling in so I had to put a few week break on getting the tshirts ready to deal with all that stuff and some other personal issues. In any case I apologize for the delay.

I don't mean the above as a sob story just letting people know why I might not be as responsive as usual.

I should have a tshirt design (hopefully by the end of next week). One person already sent some money in which I greatly appreciate but if anyone who is interested will please post below their size and how many they want i'll start making a spreadsheet again. I had said $15/shirt earlier and i'll try to stick to that but I hadn't factored in shipping so again look for an update ASAP.

View Quote

Screw the shirts.  Take care of what's-her-name Mrs. Aeneas FIRST, your-own-damn-self second and then worry about the shirts when & 'n if you get around to it.

We are an impatient lot but your real family comes first and Retro family after that.

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 12:55:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Screw the shirts.  Take care of what's-her-name Mrs. Aeneas FIRST, your-own-damn-self second and then worry about the shirts when & 'n if you get around to it.

We are an impatient lot but your real family comes first and Retro family after that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TSHIRT UPDATE:

Exactly
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 4:11:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TSHIRT UPDATE:

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Absolutely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TSHIRT UPDATE:

Absolutely.

+100 on this sir......whenever you have time...take care of momma first.
We are in no hurry.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I concur with the others. Take care of the one most important to you first. The t-shirts can wait. When you do resume the task of the t-shirts, count me in for an XL. Just let me know how much I need to send you this time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:19:27 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I concur with the others. Take care of the one most important to you first. The t-shirts can wait. When you do resume the task of the t-shirts, count me in for an XL. Just let me know how much I need to send you this time.
View Quote
This! Gotta take care of momma. It does make it extra cool that you are doing this for us.

I will take one XL for sure and 2 depending on color options.
Page / 7
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top