Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked up two boxes of LOT 1 and a sealed battlepack of LOT 3, dated 1992. The two boxes from LOT 1 were perfect and shiney. I opened the sealed battlepack and out of 360 rounds I had maybe 20 that had small points of tarnish but All were shiney. I got the ammo at the Kane Co. Gunshow this morning.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I got the first order of  2 battle packs - I expect to see some holes and  labels that were eaten partly..

The 2 battle packs lot # 3 -92  had no signs of any damage and the white labels were perfect.   I opened both packs and every box was intact with no foreign bug matter inside both,  I guess no sign of outside entry means everything inside was good.  The brass it totally shiny with no tarnish at all.   All cardboard boxes are perfect.

I have Ammo cans go I did not care to have it in sealed packs.   Besides, I wanted to make sure there no sign of any bug  or corro.  - Well, will have to see how the full case comes in.

This is the lot number and dark gray packs like Temper223's, so it remains to see what condition the full case comes in as.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I just received my shipment.  I pulled out four boxes from one battlepack, and not one less than perfect round.  Still have 3 2/3 battle packs to go through, but looks great so far.  

Lot 2/88.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine last week (1440 rnds) Lot#1, 1989. About 6 boxes were perfect, the rest had minor tarnish on the brass but the copper jackets were almost black. Frankly, I was surprised they sent it to me since the box they obviously inspected was pretty ugly. I even phoned in after placing the order online to ask them to check it thoroughly (I didn't care if they cut open all 4 battle-paks).

Anyway, I cleaned up 840 rounds while spending quality, family-time in front of the TV with the wife and kid. That's for keep'n. The rest is for shoot'n.

The keep'n stuff is mighty purdy now. And my fingers don't hurt too much. hat
Scotman
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Umm... five pages about some ammo and I didn't see anyone ask if it was Boxer or Berdan primed?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Boxer Primed IMG(Guatamalan m193 55gr) Is what AIMsurplus is selling. Just ordered another Case. 1st lot was 1990 Lot 11. 90% shiny. All 100% shootable. This stuff is hot like SA m193 and original Fed M193. Get some before I do
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered 1 case on Monday (4/10).  Called on Tuesday to see if my id arrived by email (bad file attachment) so faxed another copy.  Steve in sales said they were a little backed up on their shipping but he would see what they could do.  Bought a new Bushmaster that arrived Tuesday and really wanted to "train" this weekend.  Ammo arrived today at 2:00pm and it looks marvelous.  Opened 4 boxes from each battle pack, they had tiny holes in the boxes but the ammo is ALL shiny and shoots well.  (Just a side note: when ya'll mention "long term storage" what do you mean?  I'm new to this AR15 weapon stuff and am having a hard time making mine last until Sunday......)
Somedays you just don't feel like chewing through the restraints.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Longterm storage for me means many years.

I'm keeping a can (840 rnds) of my Guat for longterm storage as a hedge against social unrest and so forth. Although, I'll probably replace it at some time with new xm193 or q3131 since the Guat is already well aged. But it's fine for now.

Scotman
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#9]
So far I have gone through three battlepacks, without a single round being bad.  A couple had minor dings, but I have to say it's 99.9% perfect!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Got my crate in yesterday.  While not as good as my 92 stuff I got in a couple of battle packs, it was 91 lot 2.   No sign of bug damage or bug poop on anything.  Although the battle packs were sealed and no sign of any chemical damage or bug damage, it did have a a few of rounds with corrosion marks, about 50 or so.  The corrosion was minor, all of them shootable.  

I am happy with it.     LOT 2   Year 91.

Ammo good very good in shape that is M193 spec, and cheaper than current XM193 prices if you can get it, so a good candidate to shoot this instead of the XM193 if you have in stock.   It is good enough in shape to save this also and shoot the Southern Ammo that would become available soon.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:09:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Ordered one crate; received LOTE: 9 NOV 1993.  All 1,440 rounds absolutely pristine.  With what I've read here, I was expecting at least some tarnished rounds.  Was lucky on this shipment.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Since QC is up (visual inspection), I feel like this is good stuff and a safer bet (now).  I have just receieved permission from the blonde boss(wifey) to order another case and damn it, they are closed! I rationalized the growing costs of M193 and as she walked off she said "FINE--BUY SOME MORE BULLETS!"  -- That's an OK!ht?
I have 2 cases.  1st was all tarnished and before the bad stuff showed up, but still shootable for sure and I am shooting it with ZERO probs and its definately hotter than the 1200 rnds of walmart val-paks I have put up. BUT--not nearly as accurate. 2nd case is PRETTY
have
I will buy more--as soon as they are open.  

Have a great weekend all!hippie.gif

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#13]
got my case today, inspected 4 boxes out of every battlepack, looks about like the picture of chapperjoe's 6 that were less than(gorgous). but definatly shootable. will inspect the rest later.this was lot 5, 91 manufacture. i'm happy with it considering what some others have got.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have 2 cases--2880 rounds.  DO NOT BUY THIS AMMO!!.  I am only buying it because of mental illness.  It has termitasaurases and viruses from the 3rd world.  It is ugly and shoots backwards.  DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!  Thanks I was almost going to order some.    For some reason that struck me as very funny.    Just ordered a case.

Looking at the insect damage.  Who thinks it's a good idea to toss all the packaging?  Those who have received the ammo does it seem like there are any live critters in there?  The pics I have seen only seem to show some droppings... like the brave lighter test pic!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Looking at the insect damage.  Who thinks it's a good idea to toss all the packaging?  Those who have received the ammo does it seem like there are any live critters in there?  The pics I have seen only seem to show some droppings... like the brave lighter test pic!

Supposedly they gas the crap outa it before it can come in the country.... so there is little risk.  At any rate - given that some of this stuff has shown corrosion... I dumped all the packaging - crates, battlepacks, and individual boxes, and moved all mine into sealed 50 cal ammo cans.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Lot 6/92 came today.  The open BP looked good! Will open the rest for  visual inspection loading on clips and ammo can storage.

Slight hijack.....
How many loose rounds of 223 will fit in a 50 cal ammo can?

Also

How many rds of 308 will find loose in a 50 cal can/

thanks

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
How many loose rounds of 223 will fit in a 50 cal ammo can?

About 1100 easily.  I put 1080 of Guat in each can.  Stacked in boxes - you can also get 1000 rounds of Q3131A in a 50cal can.

How many rds of 308 will find loose in a 50 cal can

Around 500.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Did a little QC tonight.  Looks good.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

www.hunt101.com/img/397466.jpg

Those packs don't open as easy as you think they would do they?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:08:35 AM EDT
[#20]

fxntime

Not like the SA stuff, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing a big knife won't fix.

It is tougher than the SA paks with their nice little "zipper"

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing a big knife won't fix.

It is tougher than the SA paks with their nice little "zipper"

Sho nuff, I ended up using a pair of scissors on the Guat, the SA is easy as heck to open. Best design I've seen yet in a BP.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The general opinion of many experienced reloaders is that tumbling live rounds would not impact the primers enough to detonate, even if a bullet tip to primer hit was experienced. Military ammo has harder primers too. Between the media and the limited amount of open space, the force to detonate a primer  just isn't there... YMMV

I would do it... but not keep my face next to it...

Rmpl

Not a good idea to tumble live ammo for long periods of time. Can have a negative effect on the powder regards of what some claim. Esp. older ammo.

This ammo was being sold by Century Arms with free shipping for around $135.00 a case about three years ago. The tarnished stuff was being sold by them for less. It is very good ammo. To bad the price has jumped so much.

Was thinkings about buying more, but when added up shipping cost from AIM I could buy new ammo cheaper in my area.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I just got around to going through the seven cases I bought when all the bruhaha started. I think it shipped the first week it became available to the general public. My lots are 3/90 (corroded), 10/91 (corroded), two cases of 4/93 (corroded), 12/90 (corroded), 7/92 (corroded), and 10/97 (actually  contained four battle packs of 8/85 which was in good enough shape to be put on strippers/bando's and stored in ammo cans). Some of this stuff is heavily corroded. I'm thinking about buying a large tumbler and corn cob media and try to clean this stuff. Pro's.... Cons?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I just got around to going through the seven cases I bought when all the bruhaha started. I think it shipped the first week it became available to the general public. My lots are 3/90 (corroded), 10/91 (corroded), two cases of 4/93 (corroded), 12/90 (corroded), 7/92 (corroded), and 10/97 (actually  contained four battle packs of 8/85 which was in good enough shape to be put on strippers/bando's and stored in ammo cans). Some of this stuff is heavily corroded. I'm thinking about buying a large tumbler and corn cob media and try to clean this stuff. Pro's.... Cons?

Tumble it. I have some that was corroded. It's not corroded as I think corrosion should be like. It is more discolored from the cardboard. It DOES look like hell tho. Some of the guys shined some of it up and it looked like new. No pits or anything else in the case.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I surfed trying to find some info or recommendations on tumbling ammunition but could not find any (yet). Thought I would find it in the oracle but guess I overlooked it. How long should I expect to have to tumble it to get the brass clean? 5 minutes or 1 hour or more??? I would rather not have to stand over the stuff while it is being cleaned not to mention it will take a while to complete the project.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I surfed trying to find some info or recommendations on tumbling ammunition but could not find any (yet). Thought I would find it in the oracle but guess I overlooked it. How long should I expect to have to tumble it to get the brass clean? 5 minutes or 1 hour or more??? I would rather not have to stand over the stuff while it is being cleaned not to mention it will take a while to complete the project.

I tumbled mine in a Dillon FL 2000. The really tarnished ammo took about 40 minutes.  The mildly tarnished stuff took about 20 minutes.  I'm using corncob media that has polished about 5,000 cases.  Newer media would probably yield better results.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I’ve got 6/89 and it's gorgeous, not any tarnish. Hope it shoots as good as it looks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I’ve got 6/89 and it's gorgeous, not any tarnish. Hope it shoots as good as it looks.

It does, last week I ran through 120 rounds and at 100 yards with the EOTech I had a big 3" ragged hole.
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I just received my crate of Lot 4/90.  Quickly sorted through one BP - looks like it was made yesterday!!

Won't know how it shoots until next week.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#31]
I just got my 2nd battle pack.  First was from a gun show and was lot 7 dated 1991.  Looked brand new and shot perfect.  The second I just got from AIM and was lot 3 dated 1984.  The brass is kinda copper colored but perfect otherwise.  I'll find out how it shoots this weekend.  Thats 720 perfect rounds for me so far.  Gonna have to order a case when i have enough money, hope there's still plenty left when that happens.
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#32]
I bought 3 cases.

Lot 9/93: 100% pristine
Lot 8/91: 100% pristine
Lot 12/90: 1000 rounds tarnished, 140 rounds slightly corroded, 300 rounds significantly corroded

Shot the slightly corroded stuff and it all went bang and was as accurate as would be expected.

Called AimSurplus they are sending one battlepack to replace the seriously corroded rounds.

With that kind of CS I ordered another case.  With the dearth of milspec ammo around here I only wish I had unlimited funds to buy ten more cases.  All of mine have been removed from their packaging and gone into ammo cans.

Seydou
Link Posted: 4/21/2006 7:50:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I bought 3 cases.

Lot 9/93: 100% pristine
Lot 8/91: 100% pristine
Lot 12/90: 1000 rounds tarnished, 140 rounds slightly corroded, 300 rounds significantly corroded

Shot the slightly corroded stuff and it all went bang and was as accurate as would be expected.

Called AimSurplus they are sending one battlepack to replace the seriously corroded rounds.

With that kind of CS I ordered another case.  With the dearth of milspec ammo around here I only wish I had unlimited funds to buy ten more cases.  All of mine have been removed from their packaging and gone into ammo cans.

Seydou

Yeah, I had the same issues as your Lot 12/90...mine was 1/90.   Must have been a bad year  I dropped the heavily blackened stuff in my tumbler for about 3 hours with Lizzard Litter (Walnut media).   Returned most of the brass somewhat shiny condition, although the bullets were still  discolored.

Anyhow, went out and shot through the 340 rounds of dirty stuff and it all functioned flawlessly.  Second case should be arriving today.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2006 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#34]
I have to say that all this talk I heard about AIM having great customer service sounded a little trumped up to me however...... I talked to them today and everything good I have heard about their customer service appears to be true. They did a great job is taking care of my Guat concerns and I can say that I highly recommend them because they stand behind their product. Thanks  Brian. AIM RULEShippie.gif
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Got mine in yesterday: The dreadded "1990 Lot  3" and I am looking at about 60% that do not have any corosion or Pitting. I am a little dissapointed due to the fact that they did open one of the battle packs (Like their site says) and the box that they opend had many (14 out of the 30 rounds) that were corroded, so I guess my question is what are they looking for when they open the pack???

I really don't have the time or the desire to clean up each round with sandpaper. I will post picks when I get a chance to do so. I think Quatamala is to humid for ammo. storage!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I received my replacement BP and the new case on Monday.  They were all packed in one cardboard box (i.e. no wooden crate and the individual boxes had no date on them).

Lot 4(4 battle packs): 100% pristine
Lot 5(1 battle pack): 100% pristine

As I posted previously, I am completely satisfied with AimSurplus' cs, WILL order from them again, and feel that this ammo is a very good deal (at least in an area like mine where surplus milspec ammo is hard to find/expensive).

Seydou
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 5:33:07 AM EDT
[#37]
just received my 3rd case of Guano last night

Haven't had a chance to inspect all 1440 rounds

2 battle packs were cut open

so I looked at 1 box from each battle pack, looked at a few rounds, and each of the rounds had some black tarnish on both the case and bullet

Hopefully everything will be fine

of the 1st 2 cases I received, the 1st case was beautiful, the 2nd case, most of the cartridge cases had a black spot of tarnish, and now this case has some black tarnish on the bullets.

If all the other cartridges are in the same condition as what I saw this morning, I'll probably shoot this stuff first, but I may not order anymore.  But, I at least have 4k rounds of cheap ammo now
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I have to say that all this talk I heard about AIM having great customer service sounded a little trumped up to me however...... I talked to them today and everything good I have heard about their customer service appears to be true. They did a great job is taking care of my Guat concerns and I can say that I highly recommend them because they stand behind their product. Thanks  Brian. AIM RULES

I NEVER tout a company that gives me poor service. I HAVE and will continue to do so, tout AIM, their customer service is tops in my book and I do not give out faint praise willingly. AIM kicks ass in customer service!!!! I've ordered a LOT of ammo in the past couple of years from them and I have NEVER had a problem with billing, shipping, recieving, or getting in contact with them with questions. They have ALWAYS answered me in an entirely satisfactory way.

Can't ask for more then that.

If all you have is some spotting, shoot it and quit worrying, for pete's sake, it'll shoot just fine. I've found 1 round I would not shoot and I'm probably just being a wussy about it. Pulled the bullet and the powder was fine and the primer popped fine when I capped it off in the rifle. I lit the powder along with another perfect one I pulled apart and noticed nothing amiss.
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#39]

so I guess my question is what are they looking for when they open the pack???hr

I kind'a wondered the same thing. The box they inspected in my case had 30 black rounds in it. The brass wasn't too bad (mild black corrosion) but the bullets were solid black. I was disappointed too. Oh well. It cleaned up without too much effort. I used a 1/4" thick, red, foam sanding pad from Home Depot, made by Norton – 150 grit (sounds coarse but isn't really). This worked very well. I could clean up a couple boxes while watching the news, or "24" or pretending to watch American Idol with the wife (scored a few points for that one). It took me about a week to clean up an ammo can worth to store away for potential "civic duty". I'm shoot'n the rest.

The worst thing I've heard about this ammo is, some of it is ugly. Ugly can be fixed. However it was stored in Guatemala certainly hasn't tarnished its fucntion or reliability. I'm betting that if the crud is knocked off and it's stored properly it will keep just fine for several more years.

Lot 1 March '89.

Good night Chesty, wherever you are.
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Got mine today.Lot#13/86.Opened 2 battle pacs and
so far I have been very pleased.Had some corrosion (minor) on the
inspected one and flawless on the 2nd one.I'am happy.Hope it does
good at the range.
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Hope it does
good at the range.

Trust me.  It will.  This stuff, while sometimes ugly.... is uber reliable.
Link Posted: 4/28/2006 4:43:28 AM EDT
[#42]
While the humidity may be accelerating the corrosion, I have many rounds that I have tumbled that show a perfect fingerprint halfway through the cleaning process. I think another possible root cause to the current condition may be in handling the ammo with sweat soaked hands when packing it. Nothing can be done either way but I just have daydreams about sweaty people sticking rounds in cardboard boxes talking about having a Margarita after work. I don't know if I can be treated......

As for just shooting it, I bought the Guat for long term reliable plinking use. I would do nothing if I could be assured the corrosion will not deteriorate further but, if left untreated, I don't know if that will be the case. I think I removed one corrosion accelerator when I took it out of it's box and another got removed when AIM brought it into country.... I just don't know if all corrosion drivers have been neutralized. I don't want to allow the ammo to ruin through neglect. I may not finish shooting it for another 10+ years.

As far as tumbling goes, I got a Lyman Auto-Flo 2200 with Tuf Nut media just to see if I could get these rounds in good enough shape to stand the tests of time. I have figured out (duh) that the longer the better if you want bright shiney rounds but I have gone as long as four hours with a test lot and the heavy corrosion areas did little better than turn into what appears to be dull surface tarnish (which looks a lot better than the rough surfaced whitish deposit that I started with).

I think the best solution at this point with the tumbling is to just limit the rounds to about 1 hr in the Lyman and use surgical gloves when removing, wiping down, putting on strippers/bando's and moving them into a fairly new ammo can(s) to prevent acid transferrence from handling the ammo with bare hands.
Link Posted: 4/28/2006 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#43]
+1 for AIM Surplus

I had quite a few corroded rounds, Bryan at AIM stands behind their Product. All taken care of!!!
Thanks Bryan
Link Posted: 4/28/2006 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#44]
I BIT FOR THE 1480 ROUNDS TODAY. I HOPE I DON'T GET DISAPPOINTED. WHEN YOU SAY AIM STOOD BEHIND IT DOES THAT INCLUDE THE SHIPPING. I'M A DIABLED VET AND MONEY'S SORT OF TIGHT SO I DON'T NEED TO WASTE IT. RUMPLESTILKEN SAID IT WAS SWEET AMMO...........THANKS

P.S. I JUST TALKED TO AIM ON THE PHONE AND BRYAN ASSURED ME THAT THEY ARE INSPECTING ONE BATTLEPACK PER CASE NOW. HE ALSO ASSURED ME  THAT  ANY PROBLEMS WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF BY AIM INCLUDING ANY SHIPPING CHARGES. I SHOULD HAVE CALLED THEM BEFORE I STARTED READING ALL THE BAD STUFF. IT MAKES ME FEEL ALOT BETTER SINCE I TALKED TO THE HORSES MOUTH.
Link Posted: 4/28/2006 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#45]
I talked to Bryan and he said that since they have been opening the battlepack to look and check for Corrosion they have had very little problems... Mine slipped through.

Obviously you pay for the original shipping, AIM is covering the shipping on the replacement ammo as well as the return (Corroded Ammo) shipping back! Your order should be just fine.
Link Posted: 4/29/2006 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Tag to give a report on the Guat that I bought today.. didn't even check the date or lot..

Checked it last night, it is lot 12 '90. When I actually tear into it, I'll try and take pics of the ammo
Link Posted: 4/30/2006 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#47]
I just picked up a pack today at a show, Lot 12 from 1997.  Got home, opened it up, looks perfect.  Going to run back before it closes and pick up a few more.  Will end up paying about $15 more for the case than if I ordered from AIM, but since I now know this lot looks really good, think its worth the gamble than if I order online.  As long as it goes bang, this wil be some good, full powered plinking stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2006 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Gunshow buy. Mixed 1440 round crate of 2 BPs Lot 3 '91, and 2 BPs Lot 10 '91

Over all, 63 non-recoverable rounds total. I'd say 70% of that was from Lot 10 (must have been a rainy day).

Now some of these others would feel comfortable to shoot. To me, anything that looked questionable in critical areas of the case got excluded. It's $12.25 loss. Oh well. Still comes out to $203/case for me (1000rds.)

Shot some yesterday. Accuracy at 50/200 yards with EOTech was on par with what I could manage with 55gr BlackHills. Definitely hotter and flashier. 200 yard shots were hitting approx. 3-4" higher than BH.
Link Posted: 5/1/2006 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Opened my first battle pack, and the stuff looks brand new... No insect droppings in the battle pack, the cardboard was perfect, and it looks better than some of the XM193 boxed stuff that I've shot.....

If the other 3 battle packs are this clean, I'll be really stoked.....

The only problem I might have is a lack of stripper clips!!! Don't think that I have enough to put all this stuff on!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2006 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#50]
AIM's got a good thing going  and their CS really is good and attentive. Steve was very nice and patient while I goofed around trying to get a copy of my DL to them.

The two packs I got (Lote 10(91); Lote 02-92)were nice and shiny, no defects. Both packs had been inspected by AIM. Shot great thru my carbine. I don't have a chrony, but I know enough to say with certainty: this stuff is hot.
It isn't often that a vendor takes the time and trouble to inspect so much product before it ships...kudos for AIM.
Oh, and  I love when a mfr. has the sense to package M16 ammo into units of 30(!) like it should be IMO. The only other mil stuff I've seen that does this is I.M.I. in their brown box M193 and M855.
I'm getting some more Guaty...
Page / 5
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top