Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
is it available for sale.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
tagged for follow up
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Who wouldn't want the forks? You can allign the gun to breach locks, door hinges and rebar with the "forks"

Now it's a multi-purpose tool, it reduces flash and blast and cuts rebar!  (you should make the forks larger and go one set instead of two.)
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Can I get one for the new Vector V51 pistol?????
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Saw this at shot and got to finger a bunch.  I am sold for the ol' SBR.

- Gazukull
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I second what someone said earlier.

It's got the cool factor on an AR but not exactly total utility on anything longer than SBR length.

I'm still mystified why a Krink has not been made for the one weapon which truly needs it...FN FAL's with 16-18 barrels. My 16.5 barrel FAL creates more blast than 10 SBR'ed AR put together on the range. Standing next to me when my FAL is being shot at a brisk pace often makes people very very irrate. i can feel the blast repurcussion through the ground as I shoot the thing, I LOVE IT, but darn if the muzzle blast is insane.

So please please please double please make one of these for the FAL.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top