User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks. That's why I didn't order it because I was didn't want an 8620 bolt. Like I said I think all my other ones are either 9310 or 158. Google was turning up nothing on either 9310 or 158 bolts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm looking at 7.62x39 bolts and I'm seeing that they are all 8620 Steel. I'm pretty sure my 6.8 bolt and both of my 5.56 bolts are 9310. Should I be concerned by this or not so much?

Do yourself a favor and spend the couple of extra bucks on the Cason or the LMT. They will last far longer then anything else out there. Will make the gun run better with fewer complications and are easier to clean up. Neither of those will be made out of 8620 and they are far superior to anything else out there.

Thanks. That's why I didn't order it because I was didn't want an 8620 bolt. Like I said I think all my other ones are either 9310 or 158. Google was turning up nothing on either 9310 or 158 bolts.

Nitrate finish 158 Carpenter Tool Steel
http://ktksales.com/products/762x39-bolt-complete-with-enhancedextended-firing-pin
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

http://ktksales.com/products/762x39-bolt-complete-with-enhancedextended-firing-pin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm looking at 7.62x39 bolts and I'm seeing that they are all 8620 Steel. I'm pretty sure my 6.8 bolt and both of my 5.56 bolts are 9310. Should I be concerned by this or not so much?

Do yourself a favor and spend the couple of extra bucks on the Cason or the LMT. They will last far longer then anything else out there. Will make the gun run better with fewer complications and are easier to clean up. Neither of those will be made out of 8620 and they are far superior to anything else out there.

Do you have any experience with them?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe that the Cason is made of aircraft grade ss with a chrome coating. The LMT is some sort of aremet steel which I won't even begin to tell you I know anything about but they do last in the x39 which is very hard on bolts. My Cason is going strong, no probs as of yet and I use it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I believe that the Cason is made of aircraft grade ss with a chrome coating. The LMT is some sort of aremet steel which I won't even begin to tell you I know anything about but they do last in the x39 which is very hard on bolts. My Cason is going strong, no probs as of yet and I use it.
View Quote

I tried to look for a Cason bolt but couldn't find a site that actually seeks them. Who eels them?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I tried to look for a Cason bolt but couldn't find a site that actually seeks them. Who sells them?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 11:00:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I bought my 7.62x39 BCG from there. Everything went fine.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's another one, I've bought from here too.
http://ljsarparts.com/762x39-158-carpenter-bolt-with-extended-firing-pin_p_32.html
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]

http://ljsarparts.com/762x39-158-carpenter-bolt-with-extended-firing-pin_p_32.html

Made the links hot for us lazy guys. Thanks for the pointers.

I keep spares but they are not the upgraded materials.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I run a Cason bolt and have thousands  of rounds on it now, they don't have a website , you call them and they will take the order over the phone. It's a great product and there has never been one returned according  to them.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Their FB page and web page look legit.

Do you know what the Cason Engineering bolt is made from in terms of material?

Link Posted: 12/24/2015 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#11]
where can I find 30rd c-product defense mags in stock?
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I ordered a bolt from them. Didn't need the firing pin since I already have an enhanced one coming.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
where can I find 30rd c-product defense mags in stock?
View Quote

I've bought mine(2 different orders) from lcjwholesale. Easy to order and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I run a Cason bolt and have thousands  of rounds on it now, they don't have a website , you call them and they will take the order over the phone. It's a great product and there has never been one returned according  to them.
View Quote

Pretty sure they were an aerospace manufacturer  and use  a special type of aircraft grade stainless steel coated in nickel boron
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Muzzle brake question:

I bought a YHM Slant Muzzle Brake (see below)  in .30 cal with 5/8"-24 threading to match my barrel.

http://yhm.net/30-cal-muzzle-brake-308.html

I was browsing the YHM website because it didn't come with a crush washer (and it needs one) and I stumbled upon the 9mm/6.8/7.62mm version (See below again). It says "Rated for 9mm, 6.8 SPC, or 7.62x39mm". So, what one should I be using? This whole time I was under the impression the one "rated for .30 cal" would be appropriate for this caliber.

http://yhm.net/9-slant-brake.html
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Muzzle brake question:

I bought a YHM Slant Muzzle Brake (see below)  in .30 cal with 5/8"-24 threading to match my barrel.

http://yhm.net/30-cal-muzzle-brake-308.html

I was browsing the YHM website because it didn't come with a crush washer (and it needs one) and I stumbled upon the 9mm/6.8/7.62mm version (See below again). It says "Rated for 9mm, 6.8 SPC, or 7.62x39mm". So, what one should I be using? This whole time I was under the impression the one "rated for .30 cal" would be appropriate for this caliber.

http://yhm.net/9-slant-brake.html
View Quote

You use whichever one matches your barrel threading.  You said your barrel is threaded 5/8x24 so it sounds like you have the right one.  The 9mm/6.8/x39 model is threaded 1/2x36.
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Okay then I'm good to go. Just was a little concerned is all before I go shoot it
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#18]
This is Cason Engineerings web site address if you need it in the future. If you shoot a couple of thousand rounds, you most likely will.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiFiJ_S-__JAhWM7yYKHZiGDwQQFggeMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcasoneng.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNFKzhKt35BvQar1taPVoeklmfuiqg
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Got my muzzle brake, bolt and charging handle today. Also ordered my barrel from Green Mountain. Going to start assembling the upper this week, well as much as I can without a barrel.

I have a question, the bolt didn't come with an o-ring on the extractor spring. All of my other bolts have one. Should I buy a Crane o-ring or not so much?
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#20]
To the OP's question should I build a 7.62 AR? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES!!!

I'm a new site member but have been lurking/learning a ton for a while now. Do to the responses in this post I went ahead and took the plunge and built my 1st AR as a 7.62 (to be a little different than my friends). I bought the Palmetto State Armory kit that just required a stripped lower. I assembled it about a week ago and fired it on 12/31/15 and then again today on 1/5/16. I went the preassembled route after reading some of the issues others had with trying to build 'from scratch'. I can say that the PSA kit is AWESOME! I used the ASC 30rnd magazines and Wolf 123Gr. FMJ steel cased ammo. My issues to date with 180 rounds thru it are as follows:
1) Very first round didn't chamber when I tried to charge it. (Brand spanking new ASC magazine)
2) 2nd round didn't charge properly and scratched the case. (Both of these rounds did load and fire properly later)
3) I've had 2 light strikes. (They both also fired properly when reloaded)
THAT'S IT.

Besides the above, this kit and gun have worked flawlessly!

Thanks to all who shared their experiences and encouraged all the rest of us wondering about a 7.62 AR to build one. I now encourage everyone thinking about this to build a 7.62 using PSA's kit or upper. You WON'T be disappointed!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Does anyone know if you can use a 6.8 mag for 7.62? I can't find any 7.62 mags but have some extra 6.8 mags.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Lcjwholesale is where I got my cpd mags
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lcjwholesale is where I got my cpd mags
View Quote

I actually found that website after I posted my question. I ordered two mags for now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yes build it
or
PSA has  AR47 upper with BCG for $319  http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa47-16-7-62x39-upper-w-bcg-and-charging-handle.html
Mine runs so great I sold my AK
View Quote

This is what I went with when they ran their NRA convention special.  I probably have about 1000 rds through it so far.  3 or 4 mag related failures with the ASC 30rd mags.  Still on the lookout for some CPD mags.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Still on the lookout for some CPD mags.
View Quote

I've gotten CPD 7.62x39 mags from both LCJWholesale and Black Rifle Arms. Both good sources that ship fast.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Some updates to mine

Link Posted: 1/12/2016 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#27]

That's nice. I wish I could get 30 round mags.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Shot some 203gn subsonics at the range today XD
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#29]
OK, don't over think this or make it more complicated than needed...

-Barrels to use if possible are Faxon and Black Rifle Arms (made by Ballistic Advantage) as both are melonite mid-length 16" and use 5/8-24 threading which allows use of any standard .308 muzzle device...some others may not, so be aware.  If you're lucky enough to stumble across an ARP barrel, grab it as they are out of production.

-BCGs, stick to a well known brand with a warranty, AIM Surplus, PSA, Windham, LMT, Black Rifle Arms...and keep a spare bolt and firing pin on-hand in the unlikely event you might break one. Replacements will not likely be available locally.

-Triggers, some factory triggers and aftermarket light springs may cause light strikes, the ALG ACT trigger is a quality solution for any issues with that, plenty of spring power and smooth operation.

-Buffer assembly, use a good chrome silicon spring to extend life, start with a standard buffer with a mid-length and go heavier only if needed, carbines will likely need at least an H2 from the start.

-Gas blocks, if you're free floating then get a reliable adjustable gas block (I recommend the Armalite from JoeBob's) and set it using the weakest ammo you can get.

-Rails, don't overspend, ALG makes quality parts a bit cheaper than most.

-Optics, red dots work fine if thats what you like, but in addition to their tough red dot, Primary Arms makes a 4x prism scope that is great, as well as a 1-6x variable...be patient if its out of stock, they sell like crazy.

-Sights, get what you like, I prefer the MBUS Pros from Magpul.

-ARP Shorty Brake, its mostly just a thread protector, not much of a break and less of a flash hider, but it does make a cool looking fireball at the range...I got it with my ARP barrel and don't feel like spending the money to change it.  You'd be just as well off with an A2 style 308 flash hider.

-Mags, so far I have used only ASC 20-round mags and have had zero issues.

OK, off my soap box, so here is mine...

Link Posted: 1/12/2016 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You get 'em the same way I do. Shall not be infringed.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Subsonic 7.62x39

Proof of concept. I need to get my hands on some brass..

First couple of shots were with a full magazine, subsonics at the top. Last round was a lock back.

Palmetto Projectiles 203gn Bullet
Wolf Steel Case (Primed, bullet/powder pulled)
14gn Accurate 1680
2.2" OAL
.33" Crimp

10.5" Radical Firearms Carbine Barrel
Standard Gas Port
AAC SDN-6 Suppressor
NiB carrier, H2 buffer, Standard buffer spring

Velocities:

Link Posted: 1/12/2016 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Looking at LCJWholesale's site, I see 28 and 30 round 762x39 mags. Is there a reason for that, like one being less reliable than the other?
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#33]
LCJWholesale sell CPD mags for 7.62x39 cal- this is what you need to feed reliably in your AR.  The 28 rds mag will fit in the US GI mag pouch , designed for 30rds 5.56 AR mags.  The 30 rds CPD doesn't fit but it should be just as reliable as the 28 rds mag.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Just checked gunbot end it appears that the lowest price per round is almost exactly the same for 7.62 x 39 and .223 Steelcase (21/22 cents)

I have been debating this idea, but the "shoot the cheap Ammo" argument seems to not hold true.  Now, is it really worth another caliber, new mags, etc?  Someone convince me (or not).  I have been on the fence for a while.  I found a KAK Industries barrel for $110 (made from Green Mtn blanks) and I have all the other parts (unless I need a new BCG and mags)

Help me arfcom, you are my only hope for my first world problems
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 11:29:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Subsonic 7.62x39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eZyvfxzSAE

First couple of shots were with a full magazine, subsonics at the top. Last round was a lock back.

14gn Accurate 1680
2.2" OAL
.33" Crimp

Standard Gas Port
AAC SDN-6 Suppressor

View Quote

Nice! Love it!!
How does that 10.5" run unsuppressed with regular GT, Wolf or Tula?
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have a radical firearms upper which I love it runs great. Agree with the poster who said wolf is more accurate than tula.  Save your pennies and buy Golden tiger its not that much more and it shoots honest 1.5" groups out of my upper.  Don't know if I would build one unless you are simply looking for a challenge, a complete upper seems to be the way to go.  I haven't heard many horror stories about complete uppers its normally some part gun someone put together and yes .750 seems a little small to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've read the horror stories too, which is why I'm on the fence on building it. I see Green Mountain has a 7.62x39 barrel but it's got a .750 gas block, is the gas hole going to be too small?

I have a radical firearms upper which I love it runs great. Agree with the poster who said wolf is more accurate than tula.  Save your pennies and buy Golden tiger its not that much more and it shoots honest 1.5" groups out of my upper.  Don't know if I would build one unless you are simply looking for a challenge, a complete upper seems to be the way to go.  I haven't heard many horror stories about complete uppers its normally some part gun someone put together and yes .750 seems a little small to me.

For someone not familiar with 7.62x39 AR's, can you explain what the gas block journal diameter has to do with the gas port sizing?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 8:10:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Nice! Love it!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Subsonic 7.62x39

14gn Accurate 1680
2.2" OAL
.33" Crimp

Standard Gas Port
AAC SDN-6 Suppressor

Nice! Love it!!

Feels nice. Loud as hell with the brake, but it's beautiful. I am trying to get subsonic x39 to bring more people to ourside that would have been (or are) 300BO owners XD.

By the way, that's a registered SBR. I talked to 2 guys today at that range that just put pistol uppers on rifle lowers.. Idiots. The ATF is going to make an example of them one day.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

-ARP Shorty Brake, its mostly just a thread protector, not much of a break and less of a flash hider, but it does make a cool looking fireball at the range...I got it with my ARP barrel and don't feel like spending the money to change it.  You'd be just as well off with an A2 style 308 flash hider.

http://i64.tinypic.com/ei9sf6.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is the brake I got. It says on their website that it does not require a crush washer. My Green Mountain Barrel came in last night and I was messing around with it, when I put the brake on it bottoms out on the barrel but the holes in the brake are "crooked"; meaning they aren't even, I'd like the brake to have two holes kind of at the top and two on the bottom. If I turn the brake on anymore It'll start stripping threads. Did you use a crush washer on yours?

Since I live in NJ and have to pin/weld anyway I may just get it to where I want it and just weld it in place and not worry about getting it super tight.

Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, I've thought about going out of state and just buying what I want but in NJ gun owners are already criminalized by just buying guns legally that I don't want to risk it. I have kids and a family. I'll be leaving this shit hole the end of this year.

Also, I ordered a PSA trigger for now; not a complete trigger I just ordered a hammer, disconnector and trigger from them. I already have a trigger, hammer and disconnector spring that I had gotten from a parts kit a few builds ago. Should I go ahead and buy an extra power hammer spring or just use the spring I have?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Where you moving to?

Job relocation?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is the brake I got. It says on their website that it does not require a crush washer. My Green Mountain Barrel came in last night and I was messing around with it, when I put the brake on it bottoms out on the barrel but the holes in the brake are "crooked"; meaning they aren't even, I'd like the brake to have two holes kind of at the top and two on the bottom. If I turn the brake on anymore It'll start stripping threads. Did you use a crush washer on yours?

Since I live in NJ and have to pin/weld anyway I may just get it to where I want it and just weld it in place and not worry about getting it super tight.

You know, I've thought about going out of state and just buying what I want but in NJ gun owners are already criminalized by just buying guns legally that I don't want to risk it. I have kids and a family. I'll be leaving this shit hole the end of this year.

Also, I ordered a PSA trigger for now; not a complete trigger I just ordered a hammer, disconnector and trigger from them. I already have a trigger, hammer and disconnector spring that I had gotten from a parts kit a few builds ago. Should I go ahead and buy an extra power hammer spring or just use the spring I have?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Try the spring you have. All the TG's I tried with standard hammer spring worked well, but not lighter springs.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#41]
how was it please say u have videos
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Where you moving to?

Job relocation?
View Quote

Yes, it'll be a job transfer. We've been looking at South Carolina, Georgia. Basically we're open to any free state in a warm place. I want to be able to carry, buy suppressors, build an SBR/pistol. We're sick of NJ and its socialist bullshit. Oh and we'd like some property.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Feels nice. Loud as hell with the brake, but it's beautiful. I am trying to get subsonic x39 to bring more people to ourside that would have been (or are) 300BO owners XD.

By the way, that's a registered SBR. I talked to 2 guys today at that range that just put pistol uppers on rifle lowers.. Idiots. The ATF is going to make an example of them one day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Subsonic 7.62x39

14gn Accurate 1680
2.2" OAL
.33" Crimp

Standard Gas Port
AAC SDN-6 Suppressor

Nice! Love it!!

great video so glad u got them to work
2 questions
where are u getting the projectiles from link please
why would u want brass when u are just pulling standard steel cased bullets and reusing power seems smarter and more effective
also do u have any videos of u running super sonics through that suppressor would love to hear the difference
or how does it sound to u supersonics through the kinda short suppressor I have heard it is like a 22 mag or 380 going off which isn't bad just trying to compare
thanks again
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#44]
the main reason I went with an ar chambered in 7.62x39 vs 5.56 or .223 is my military experience
I was a gunners mate attached to a seal team and shot about 150,000 rd to 250,000 rds a year
I got used to 5.56 and just didn't like its performance in a short barrel plus I like having a 123 grain bullet or a 154 grain soft point steel cased bullet for 4 cents more a round
if u look at 223 its the same price but if u want the higher pressure and faster round and get a 5.56 the price goes from 22 cents a round to 27 to 34 cents a round big jump for little difference
also when the gun craze was going I was still getting 7.62x39 for 20 cents a round where as .223 and 5.56 was going for 32-38 cents a round which was to much of a fluctuation for me also it was to main stream to me
honestly if ur into 223 or 5.56 its easier and cheaper to stay into it but for new building ar guys its the same price for 7.62x39 for parts and getting into a different caliber for first time guys
I have five friends that all started ar-15 life with 7.62x39 and only one has had a lug break on him and he got out of it and got a 5.56 ar but now after about 1000 rounds through his he doesn't like it and wants to get back in 7.62x39
honestly most of the problems have been worked out of the mags and anyone without experience can make an ar in either caliber just personal preference I think now.
but comparing 300 blk out and 7.62x39
I have convinced 10-15 people out of the round at the range after they shot my gun and they already had a 300 blk out pretty funny when they are shooting for 50-80 cents a round and im practicing for 20 cents a round with same size bullet and full mags

I think most people build them because they can
they are legal to hunt with in most states that require a 30 cal bullet and after u figure out any issues in your build they are great
so that's my reasons and rant

have a great day guys
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#45]
^^^

I always rant on x39 vs 300 blackout hehe. Glad to see it catching on.

8% more energy at the muzzle that 300blackout. Just buy a case of ammo for $220 and that's it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes, it'll be a job transfer. We've been looking at South Carolina, Georgia. Basically we're open to any free state in a warm place. I want to be able to carry, buy suppressors, build an SBR/pistol. We're sick of NJ and its socialist bullshit. Oh and we'd like some property.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where you moving to?

Job relocation?

I have to say I am very happy to have moved to Louisiana, its an OC state though its frowned upon in the cities.  We may be a constitutional carry state by next year, it may be on the ballot in November.

No local NFA restriction here, just the required ATF paperwork.

Oh, and Mardi Gras FTW!
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Go for it OP.

Bought two of these pistols a week ago, outfitted both more or less the same, haven't shot either yet.

Got the mutant last year right after they came out.  I mean the next day.  I enjoy shooting it, have had it out 3 times so far.  It's the one with the Gieselle SSA trigger.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LCJWholesale sell CPD mags for 7.62x39 cal- this is what you need to feed reliably in your AR.  The 28 rds mag will fit in the US GI mag pouch , designed for 30rds 5.56 AR mags.  The 30 rds CPD doesn't fit but it should be just as reliable as the 28 rds mag.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Parts are starting to roll in. In fact all the major parts are in. I'm having my buddy weld up my muzzle brake this weekend. All I'm waiting on now is the small parts, spring, detents and take down pins. I ordered them from RRA last week. No idea of they've shipped or not. They are sparse on communication; but I've ordered from them in the past and I've always gotten my stuff so I'll just wait. My PSA trigger came in today.

The only thing I need to decide on are sights.

I'm kind of leaning towards a carry handle and a picatinny mounted A2 style sight which kind of makes me want to buy an A2 stock. I already have a full length ACE skeleton stock I'm not using so I'll throw that on for now.

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#50]
I like the updated build.
Get yourself to a free state and enjoy life.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top