Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Saryan,

Not to Hijack, but what Grunt unit is in South Click? Is he a reservist?

He is in 22 Echo company. Not a reservist.
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saryan,

BLT 2/2 is in North Carolina at Lejeune ( My 1st float was with them and the 26MEU in 1992). Just made me scratch my head, no biggie...

Semper Fi.
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saryan,

BLT 2/2 is in North Carolina at Lejeune ( My 1st float was with them and the 26MEU in 1992). Just made me scratch my head, no biggie...

Semper Fi.

Thanks for your service.

I am going to say this again so we dont have members wasting their money.

DONT BUY COUNTER SNIPER SCOPES UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING DISSAPOINTED
Link Posted: 11/19/2007 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate to step into this one but here goes.

I will only buy made in USA unless there is no option.

I was considering the 4 X 16 X 50 Counter Snipper at $399 because Midway says it is made in the USA.  I would rather have a more proven product. Is there anything else in this price range with similar specs, that is definitely made in the USA? When I say price range let's say $400-$650.

Link Posted: 11/19/2007 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be very skeptical about "Made In USA" claims for this unless it actually says so on the scope or box (which it hasn't on the ones I've seen).

Their original website (now offline) doesn't say "Made In USA" anywhere for any of the scopes, and you'd think that would be a major marketing line.  I can't find anything at Midway that says these are made in USA, only that they are "US Gov't Property"!

The likelihood of a scope with these features in this price range being made in USA is slim indeed.

Link Posted: 11/19/2007 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I spoke to the Company and was told that these scopes sold from anywhere from 1100.00 to 2000.00 depending on the power. They then told me that they have over runs from Govt contracts. And they sell these for 399.00 to 800.00.

OK so I asked how often do you have these over runs. They told me all the time. So I am thinking, why would you have so much over runs and why sell them at such a huge discount if they are the same scopes as the 1100.00 to 2000.00 priced ones. Doesn't make much sense but anything is possible.

I have never seen an issued or unit-purchased riflescope in either the 101st or any other unit of greater than 4x that did not say either Leupold or Nightforce on the side of it. I know some units have gone with US Optics. So that makes three makers of actual deployed repute.
Link Posted: 11/19/2007 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I spoke to the Company and was told that these scopes sold from anywhere from 1100.00 to 2000.00 depending on the power. They then told me that they have over runs from Govt contracts. And they sell these for 399.00 to 800.00.

OK so I asked how often do you have these over runs. They told me all the time. So I am thinking, why would you have so much over runs and why sell them at such a huge discount if they are the same scopes as the 1100.00 to 2000.00 priced ones. Doesn't make much sense but anything is possible.

I have never seen an issued or unit-purchased riflescope in either the 101st or any other unit of greater than 4x that did not say either Leupold or Nightforce on the side of it. I know some units have gone with US Optics. So that makes three makers of actual deployed repute.

That was brought up on page one.."no impact, no idea".

Link Posted: 11/19/2007 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I hit Reply before I realized this had run three pages. My wife's yelling at me on the phone to "stop dicking around on ARFCOM and come home".

Still, I thought the point could bear repetition.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This Millett scope from midwayusa.com looks good.
Millett Tactical 1-4x24

Read about too many problems with the Millett.

Lots of folks here have returned theirs due to smudges or loose particulate in the scope tube.  Long wait time for replacements.  No thanks.

The replacement scopes are EXCELLENT and very clear. The millet is actually a true 1x.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Frankenthread!
Link Posted: 3/20/2008 5:48:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
This Millett scope from midwayusa.com looks good.
Millett Tactical 1-4x24

Read about too many problems with the Millett.

Lots of folks here have returned theirs due to smudges or loose particulate in the scope tube.  Long wait time for replacements.  No thanks.

The replacement scopes are EXCELLENT and very clear. The millet is actually a true 1x.

good to hear.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 5:00:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Frankenthread!

No doubt...lets get to 100!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#14]
I called Midway USA and they said the Counter sniper scopes are U.S. made in Springfield, MO. I pushed and prodded for more answers but couldn't get any more info from them. They either don't know much or are staying tight lipped about them.

The Company is owned by Dark Ops Holdings "cheese". Check out the parent company here. http://www.manta.com/comsite5/bin/manta_tt_page.pl?page=uecp_help_sidebar&mf=coms2/dnbcompany_68xcb6

Checked out there other websites like Hellfighter Tactical lighting which also refers to Springfield, MO not as a manufacturer but as a distributor.

http://www.hellfireusa.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/contact.html&setup=1&cart_id=4049682.2960

The "Fighting Knives" company is here.

http://www.darkopsknives.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/contact.html&setup=1&cart_id=3575439.4124

It's all pretty cheesy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Someone in MO. needs to snoop around. I suppose it would be possible to finish assemble Chinese sourced parts into a scope here in the U.S.

$400.00 will get you a pretty decent name brand scope nowadays.

I did just spend  $455.00 on glass. I recieved 4 Nikon 6x42 Monarchs from SWFA they had on closeout awhile back for $109.00ea.

I really wish I'd bought a couple more now.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Someone in MO. needs to snoop around. I suppose it would be possible to finish assemble Chinese sourced parts into a scope here in the U.S.

$400.00 will get you a pretty decent name brand scope nowadays.

I did just spend  $455.00 on glass. I recieved 4 Nikon 6x42 Monarchs from SWFA they had on closeout awhile back for $109.00ea.

I really wish I'd bought a couple more now.

No doubt the green/red illumintion system sounds EXACTLY like a Springfield product.  I would ASSUME it was assembled in the US and the optics and tube are from China.
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 3:22:03 AM EDT
[#17]

I called Midway USA and they said the Counter sniper scopes are U.S. made in Springfield, MO

I don't believe it.

Link Posted: 5/1/2008 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Hi, was wondering if there was any truth to the following statement, I was inquiring about Counter Sniper Scopes and this is what I was told.

Yes, be careful. There are some cheap Chinese knock-offs going around. They are like these... http://www.scvector.biz/english/productmore.asp?id=3331 .

The way I see it, if I am honest with you right now, whether you buy a scope from me or not, you will be back for something in the future. So with that said, my opinions are just that, my opinions. However, all of them I can back up with facts. There has been and will alwasy be people badmouthing on the internet. Take it with a grain of salt.

I know it can seem as if the Vector scopes are similar to these, but I assure they are not even close. These scopes are manufactured in Rochester, NY, not China. In my opinion, Chinese glass is not that bad, Leupold actually uses Chinese glass. However, CSO uses German glass which is considered to be the best in the world. Zeiss, Swarovski , Meoptia also use German glass. The glass and coating makes the scope, in my opinion.

Be careful, there are knock-offs like that out there everywhere. I assure you the scopes i have, are the real deal. You cannot come close to it for the money, and the quality is outstanding.
Link Posted: 5/1/2008 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#19]
what's your source for that quote ?

Link Posted: 5/2/2008 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
what's your source for that quote ?

Agree, I need to add whoever that is to "the list".
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Company on Ebay selling them THE TACTICAL OUTDOORSMAN one of the listings

Counter Sniper 5x25 42mm Tactical Scope Retail: $1899
Free shipping! ***U.S.Govt.Overuns*** Nightforce Vector Item number: 280218249023

Buy it now price is $409.00

Was wonder if anyone found any concrete info on theses?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 5:47:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Free shipping! ***U.S.Govt.Overuns*** Nightforce Vector Item number: 280218249023

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 6:24:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Thanks

Have you read anything about "Dark Ops" on this, or any other site?  If you keep buying from them, then they will never go away.

Dark Ops Holdings
2231 W Sunset St, Springfield, MO 65807-5958, United States
Yahoo! Maps Location:
maps.yahoo.com/maps_result.php?q1=2231+W+Sunset+St%2C+Springfield%2C+MO+65807
Phone: (417) 883-9444
Fax: (417) 883-8636
[email protected]

SIC:Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical Systems and Instruments

Line of Business:Mfg & Whol Of Knives Tactical Lighting And Riffle Scopes

Detailed Dark Ops Holdings Company Profile
This company profile is for the private company Dark Ops Holdings, located in Springfield, MO. Dark Ops Holdings's line of business is mfg & whol of knives tactical lighting and riffle scopes.

Company Profile: Dark Ops Holdings
Year Started:2007
State of Incorporation:N/A
URL:N/A
Location Type:Single Location
Stock Symbol:N/A
Stock Exchange:N/A
Also Does Business As:N/A
NAICS:N/A
SIC #Code:3812
Est. Annual Sales:$2,000,000
Est. Employees:4
Est. Employees at Location:4
Contact Name:Frank Miller
Contact Title:Mng Mbr
Data above provided by D&B.
www.manta.com/comsite5/bin/pddnb_company.pl?pdlanding=1&referid=3550&id=68xcb6

Review on another site:
www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1194615859/Caveat+Emptor

Quoted:
Caveat Emptor
November 9 2007 at 8:44 AM KY Steve  (Login JW652) YC

This is a followup to last weeks post.

Midway has some "Crusader Countersniper" scopes for sale. They were advertised as a US Gov't overrun having Schott glass and made in the USA. Checked these claims out with Midway customer service and they confirmed. Being a skeptic, I asked them for the number of the distributor and gave them a call. The distributor was emphatic that the glass was indeed Schott and that the scopes were made in the good ole USA for the military. So I ordered three: 5-25X56; 8-32X56; and, 10-40X56.

Initial inspection showed a heavy scope covered in a lot of logos and jargon touting them as military and law enforcement production - but no contract number. The reticle is in the first focal plane and the glass seemed good until I compared them to known quality - Nightforce anf Leupold scopes. Compared to the known scopes, the glass was cloudy and the SF too coarse to make fine adjustments.

Then I noticed that "military" was spelled "militry" and that "law enforcement and..." was printed "law enforcementand..." - one word. Closer inspection revealed lens caps and reticle rheostat knob that looked identical to those found on Leapers. No country of origin was stamped on the box or scope.

In short - instead of a bargain, these scopes appear to be Chinese junk.

Called Midway and they readily agreed to refund the purchase price and shipping. They will also rewrite their advertising and investigate. Fortunately, I was ordering through a reputable dealer.

So - buyer beware. Knew in the back of my mind that it was too good to be true, but relied on Midway's assurances.

Hope others can learn from my stupidity.

This message has been edited by JW652 on Nov 9, 2007 8:50 AM
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Saw them at Midway, they are still selling them and I didn't see anything on there site as to where they were made.  All the reviews on the scopes that have reviews seemed on the positive side.  Haven't bought one, just trying to do some research on whats out there.  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 7:10:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Saw them at Midway, they are still selling them and I didn't see anything on there site as to where they were made.  All the reviews on the scopes that have reviews seemed on the positive side.  Haven't bought one, just trying to do some research on whats out there.  Thanks

Found photos of 3/4 of Dark Ops Holdings.  Keep buying those Countersniper scopes and Dark Ops knives!

C. Frank Miller, President/CEO of Dark Ops Holdings and Captain Craig, catching Sailfish.

Captain Craig, of Mr. Z Charters and Jim (Franks ad man @ Dark Ops and future Son-In-Law), catching Sailfish.

ETA: Changed heading on 1st photo to reflect that it could be Captain Craig with Frank.
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

C. Frank Miller, President/CEO of Dark Ops Holdings and his daughter, Julia (as in [email protected]), catching Sailfish.
www.keywestfishtales.com/captainsblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/img_0886millersm.jpg

Huh - that's his daughter? Looks somewhat mannish.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 7:50:23 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

C. Frank Miller, President/CEO of Dark Ops Holdings and his daughter, Julia (as in [email protected]), catching Sailfish.
www.keywestfishtales.com/captainsblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/img_0886millersm.jpg

Huh - that's his daughter? Looks somewhat mannish.

Av.

Captain Craig was a bit vauge in the description.  There is a chance I am wrong.

Think I'll do back and edit the post to ensure that I make as few assumptions as possible.

Bill
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Made in Rochester?  Why don't they mark "Made In USA" on the scope and box?  That's a pretty big selling point these days.

I've got a pretty good idea why they don't say this.  No proof, just a gut feel...
Link Posted: 5/2/2008 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#29]
at the huge "discounts" being offered to us grateful public, .mil might want to re-examine their procurement procedures...maybe just buy them from midway instead  

I'm certainly surprised the company can afford these fishing trips with the amount they must be losing on each scope that they're making, ( here in the US of A)....then again they only have 4 employees.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2008 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I am glad I read this thread, I was looking at getting one as well
Link Posted: 5/3/2008 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#31]
get the millett you were thinking about....
Link Posted: 5/3/2008 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
at the huge "discounts" being offered to us grateful public, .mil might want to re-examine their procurement procedures...maybe just buy them from midway instead  

I'm certainly surprised the company can afford these fishing trips with the amount they must be losing on each..then again they only have 4 employees.....

Remember, that three of the four employees are Dad, Daughter, and soon to be Son-In-Law.

Now, I just came back from the York County Gun Show/SAR East Show.

I saw up close the Counter Sniper scopes, Hellfire lights, and Dark Ops knifes.

To keep things within the CoC, let's just say that I'm underwhelmed.

I played with two of their line, the 1-4x24 and the 4-16x42 scopes.

Number 1, these scopes were heavy and there was nothing in the ad copy the dealer had to explain much of anything, except how super exclusive, mega uber ninja, operator, cool, these scopes were.

The adjustments were mushy on both scopes.

The glass was ok on the 1-4, but the 4-16 had some barrel distortion above 12 power.

Both scopes had issues with eye relief (well over 4" at low and under 3" at high power).  Now to be up front, CSO does state that their eye relief varies, but I would not want the 4-16x50 on a heavy recoiling rifle, because IMO anything under 3" is asking for your eyebrow to be smacked.

I also noticed some flare when looking at the overhead lights in the arena on both scopes and the lit reticules give the same "ghosting" or lighting of the tube internally, as you turned up the intensity, just like my ChiCom Accushot/Leapers T-168.

Thing is I paid $49, plus shipping, for my T-168 and the dealer was asking $369.99 for the 1-4x24 and $469.99 for the 4-16x42.

NOTE: the dealer was "CounterSniper" direct and was pricing it as these levels.

From their own website, CSO states that MSRP is:
1-4x24: $1,099.00
4-16x42: $1,299.00

IMO, the glass on either scope was not worth the price the dealer was charging.  If the scopes were cheaper, I would have a much higher opinion of them because at the price point the dealer was charging, I can get a better scopes from reputable companies.

If you can get past the lack of a lit reticule and no "tacticool" factor, buy the Sightron S2 Big Sky 1.25-5x20 for the same price.

Again, if you can get past the lack of a lit reticule and no "tacticool" factor, buy the Bushnell 4200 4-16x40 for the same price.
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 5:43:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone here live or know someone who lives in Rochester,NY.
It would be interesting if someone could put their eyes on the Rochester plant for these scopes.  Maybe try to visit to ask some questions?
RRA15
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Anyone here live or know someone who lives in Rochester,NY.
It would be interesting if someone could put their eyes on the Rochester plant for these scopes.  Maybe try to visit to ask some questions?
RRA15

IMO, the Rochester, NY address is a front for their marketing company and to hide the fact that all of their product line is just reboxed here in the US.

Look at this:
www.manta.com/comsite5/bin/pddnb_company.pl?pdlanding=1&referid=3550&id=f7jd8c

Pyramont North America Inc
170 Kenwick Dr, Rochester, NY 14623-3652, United States
Phone: (585) 359-1984
URL: Activate Links www.pyramont.com

SIC:Management Consulting Services

Line of Business:Management Consulting Services

Detailed Pyramont North America Inc Company Profile
This company profile is for the private company Pyramont North America Inc, located in Rochester, NY. Pyramont North America Inc's line of business is management consulting services.

Company Profile: Pyramont North America Inc
Year Started:1999
State of Incorporation:N/A
URL: Activate Links www.maximumgear.com, www.pyramont.com
Location Type:Single Location
Stock Symbol:N/A
Stock Exchange:N/A
Also Does Business As:N/A
NAICS:N/A
SIC #Code:8742
Est. Annual Sales:$85,000
Est. Employees:1
Est. Employees at Location:1
Contact Name:James Bonis
Contact Title:Principal
Data above provided by D&B
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#35]
In a more perfect world, these idiots could just get hounded out of business for advertising fraud.
Link Posted: 5/9/2008 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Was thinking about getting one but this thread corrected my htinking. Thanks fo rthe heads up guys.
Link Posted: 5/15/2008 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks everyone, They almost had me also.
I will be renewing my Membership with AR15.com again.

Link Posted: 6/20/2008 6:33:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Some of the people on this site amaze me, a guy ask a simple question only to be cut down and slammed by people that probably have never even owned one of the scopes.  I had the same thing happen to me several weeks back when i made the mistake of asking about painting a stainless steel barrel, what a mistake.  some of you guys need to grow up, i already know of some people that have left this site because of the childish replies, well i will tell you i do have one of these scopes, it's crystal clear and built much better than my IOR or my Leupold CQ scope.
Link Posted: 6/20/2008 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Some of the people on this site amaze me, a guy ask a simple question only to be cut down and slammed by people that probably have never even owned one of the scopes.  I had the same thing happen to me several weeks back when i made the mistake of asking about painting a stainless steel barrel, what a mistake.  some of you guys need to grow up, i already know of some people that have left this site because of the childish replies, well i will tell you i do have one of these scopes, it's crystal clear and built much better than my IOR or my Leupold CQ scope.

would this be the thread by chance ?

My Vector 1-4X26 is nice and bright, but it's definately not as clear as my IOR 1.1-4.
The Vector IS the same as the CS 1-4, BTW, but maybe you have a different CS scope ?
How about posting a pic of your CS next to your IOR and your Leupy (CQ/T ?) just in case people doubt your word
Link Posted: 6/20/2008 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Like maybe these pics, careful who you call a liar.

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 7:36:11 AM EDT
[#41]
RFBill is correct.  That address represents a small house in a residential neighborhood (maps.live.com).  They are not a part of the Rochester optics manufacturing community.  

Check the member directory at:  www.newyorkphotonics.org/tabid/387/Default.aspx/.  

Check also:  www.rochesterbiz.com/Data/Top%2050%20Optics,%20Imaging%20and%20Photonics%20Firms%20,%202-7-07.pdf.

They (CounterSniper) do not appear to be a NY corporation (after a search of the NYS records), although there is a reference to Pyramont.  Pyramont's Jim Bonis was recently seen with the venerable funny-fingers Senator Craig (see the bottom of the following page):  www.freedomoutdoors.tv/Default.aspx?tabid=2092

Why don't they pop up out of the hole and say something, somewhere, to someone?  

I find this thread far too amusing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#42]
I stand corrected , this guy looks like a crook, i think i have been taken for $250.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Playing the devil's advocate here, you may not be totally screwed.  Assuming it's a Vortex (or whoever makes these things originally before they get the marketing stuff printed on them), they've got a decent reputation as Chinese scopes go.

CS is definitely selling a bogus bill of goods, with all their BS in the descriptions, but people say the glass is decent, the scope works well, and their support is good when scopes fail.

They may have sold you an Accord dressed up as a BMW, but it should get the job done.  Keep us posted on how well it works.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#44]
startrek1761d,

Shoot it until it breaks. You already paid for it. Lose the rings and put a YHM extension and Armalite mount under it and you will probably find the added relief will make it more comfortable to shoot with that stock.

I would agree that they did misrepresent their product and should be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#46]
complete scam.

I called the company in Rochester NY at 866 883 9444.

Frank Miller, the "owner" of the company called me back from 417 883 9444.

He cursed.

He doesn't know what Betryllium is.

he doesn't know who "Trademarked" (TM) it.

He won't give an address for the manufacturing facility in Rochester NY - it's none of my business.

he said there's a waiting list 12 miles long for the Titanium scopes.

He's basically a complete poser.

Beware.

The burden of proof appears to be on those who think this IS a legitimate company.

Caveat Emptor.

Scam, scam, scam.
Link Posted: 7/1/2008 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#47]
for as much doubt that has been cast on this scope, why bother with it when there are so many legit optics out there.
Link Posted: 7/1/2008 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Just browsing their website
Cheesy is an understatement..
Link Posted: 7/1/2008 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#49]
I often tire of the childish flaming and posturing on this website....

But I do LOVE when a scamming weasel is TOTALLY outed in a very public way! And there are some talented sleuths in the AR15.com member and user roster. I really like how you guys managed to dig up and post names, photos, addresses, and phone numbers of these lieing wretched exuses of business men.

Way to go ARF.com

By the way, for those of you still wondering, (because some of you are, but why I have no idea) it appears Counter Sniper Scopes are crap. Shocking! Who'd have thought!

The first time I read one of their ads, right next to their stupid flashlight ad, my bogus radar immediately went off and I laughed aloud at the glossy pages before me. Why some people ever thought these were the real thing, let alone paid the crazy asking price, is beyond my comprehension.
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 6:41:37 AM EDT
[#50]
As far as chinese and russian crap.

I will bet that almost all of the major optics companies are buying tons of stuff overseas. I have recently learned that one of the biggest, and most decorated, buys about 75% of their product overseas.
I think that there are some really good products made overseas. I also know that the difference in the really good stuff and the bad stuff has to do with the quality assurance program that the company has. There is one company that I know of that orders all of their stuff from China and Indonesia, their QA rejects about 1/2 of what they get. Because of that they increase their price to include the Bad ones. And they are considered to be one of the best optics companies out there.

I appoligize for the lack of company names, I don't want to start uproar, although, I believe that I already have.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top