User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 244
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, I really hope some WMD's come in stock somewhere. I just need one!

How much were they from wmd website, the full auto NiB bcg?  Curious on how much of an increase they are on EE, not that that's a bad thing just wondering. I may end up just getting one off EE

I don't remember what I paid for the one I got. I just need one more. I think $220??????
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got my order confirmation from FailZero today, one M16 NiB BCG for $225 plus $10 shipping.  Now I just have to wait.  Still looking for the lower, all other parts are now in hand or confirmed for shipment.

AeroPrecision has lowers in stock for $200.

Which is interesting as they have been in stock for a while.  Considering these are normally $85 and that they are not filling reseller orders at the original pricing, makes me wonder what's going on over there and whether or not they are going on the shit list.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/466087/jp-enterprises-lmos-bolt-carrier-and-key-ar-15-stainless-steel
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#4]
JP Bolts & Low Mass Carriers @ Midway:
JP Bolt

JP Low Mass Bolt Carrier
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
JP Bolts & Low Mass Carriers @ Midway:
JP Bolt

JP Low Mass Bolt Carrier

Both already OOS

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone get their AR matey BCG's yet?  Are they GTG?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]
AR-Matey is GTG.

He helped me find an MP 15-22.  Nice guy and great communication.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got my order confirmation from FailZero today, one M16 NiB BCG for $225 plus $10 shipping.  Now I just have to wait.  Still looking for the lower, all other parts are now in hand or confirmed for shipment.

How long ago did you order it?

Yea what he said and from where..Thnx
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I got charged for my RCA this morning.  First name starts with "B" and last name with "A".  Thanks MOM

Starting to freak out a little. It is now 8pm on the east coast. No email or CC charge. Was told I was in this shipment on phone. Did I give Chris the wrong cc # or ver code or exp date.... Arghhhh
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Got my CMT Tactical bcg today. Really good quality from what I can tell, now time to test it out at the range
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quality BCGs were $150 easily prepanic unless your looking at chrome or NiB.
My BCM was like $140

Yep, I have a BCM I purchased for $140 and a few LMT BCG's I got for $129.  All are FA BCG's.  Would love to have the opportunity to get my hands on some LMT's again.

Has anyone picked up an LMT lately?  I haven't even heard of where they might have gone in stock for even a little while.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its just an order confirmation. still a backorder. you have to go to their site, download a PDF, fill it out and email it to them.

http://www.failzero.com/images/FailZeroCustomerOrderForm_2013.pdf
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#13]
PK has the chrome RRA BCG back in stock.

http://pkfirearms.com/Bolt_Assemblies/26/c
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got charged for my RCA this morning.  First name starts with "B" and last name with "A".  Thanks MOM

Starting to freak out a little. It is now 8pm on the east coast. No email or CC charge. Was told I was in this shipment on phone. Did I give Chris the wrong cc # or ver code or exp date.... Arghhhh

Well what's your last name start with? Mine's an M and I haven't heard anything yet but I've confirmed I'm getting one. I should be up first thing in the mornin. Or at least I hope...
To those who have received confirmation from RCA, what's the shipping charge for 1 BCG?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Too Slow
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what's your last name start with? Mine's an M and I haven't heard anything yet but I've confirmed I'm getting one. I should be up first thing in the mornin. Or at least I hope...
To those who have received confirmation from RCA, what's the shipping charge for 1 BCG?

I'm an M, ordered mine way back in February, and have heard nothing.  Shipping charge is $15.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
PK has the chrome RRA BCG back in stock.

http://pkfirearms.com/Bolt_Assemblies/26/c

This was posted earlier today once you try to check out it says they are Out of Stock

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#18]
RRA Chrome in stock, cleared check out and got confirmation! (YES! checked ALL THE WAY OUT)
at PK Arms. (Same as the earlier post where you could NOT check out.)
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm an M, ordered mine way back in February, and have heard nothing.  Shipping charge is $15.

I'm an M also. Ordered march 3 haven't been charged yet but expecting it should be tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I ordered 2 RCA BCGs, and was charged $512.50.

My last name starts with H, and I got the email at 3PM.  If they close at 5, he might not have gotten to the Ms yet.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its just an order confirmation. still a backorder. you have to go to their site, download a PDF, fill it out and email it to them.

Thnx.  Just curious,  Supposedly in stock for a short time @ brownells a week or two ago and this advanced tactical solutions place that I was wondering if anyone heard anything about.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
RRA Chrome in stock, cleared check out and got confirmation! (YES! checked ALL THE WAY OUT)
at PK Arms. (Same as the earlier post where you could NOT check out.)

No joy..

OOS
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quality BCGs were $150 easily prepanic unless your looking at chrome or NiB.
My BCM was like $140

Yep, I have a BCM I purchased for $140 and a few LMT BCG's I got for $129.  All are FA BCG's.  Would love to have the opportunity to get my hands on some LMT's again.

Has anyone picked up an LMT lately?  I haven't even heard of where they might have gone in stock for even a little while.

Nothing lately, in the last year at least.  They are probably filling gov't orders and nothing is available to the civilian world.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

These are "sport" BCGs only because the bolt itself isn't exact Mil-Spec material. It doesn't have the "big mac" steel. It's properly hardened steel that simulates or approximates the properties found in Carpenter 158 (which is the Carpenter brand of steels, a product like big mac or whopper). Functionally, it is no different than Carpenter 158. I am 100% guaranteeing the functionality of these BCGs. I have them in about four of my personal rifles already (same source) and have used them for probably 2-3k out of one rifle and the rest have 300-1,000 on them each. I have no issues with guaranteeing them.

im guessing its 9000 series steel if it is suppossed to be exactly like carpenter 158, which alot of other companies use

What do you mean by it is not Mil-Spec?  I thought all BCG's had to be Mil-Spec in order for them to work?   So are you saying that most BCG's are Mil-Spec and this one is not, or is it just really common for BCG's to not be mil-spec like this?  This is my first BCG purchase, and it is for my first AR-15 build, so I'm just concerned since I'm a little ignorant on them.  Thanks for your help.

I actually just talked to Sam at Tactical solutions and he said all parts on his Microsliked BCG's are milspec, the metals and the testing methods. so they should be carpenter 158 bolts, that description i posted earlier was from almost a year ago i believe so these should be good to go. Regardless im just finally happy i finally finished my build!

Doesn't JP use 9000 series steel (if that's the right term 9310 I think) for their bolts?

I think they are regarded as top tier.  Dont know how that compares though.  Just saying

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Just reporting on the BCG that I ordered Saturday (3/16) from Top Gun Supply.

It was listed as "In Stock" and I got a shipping notice Saturday afternoon for USPS.

It was in my mailbox TODAY... pretty impressive from Ohio to Alabama.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm an M also. Ordered march 3 haven't been charged yet but expecting it should be tomorrow.

FYI 3 hours ago from rubber city face book

from Chris Cerino :Everyone I talked to or sent a reply of "got it" is in for this weeks shipping. I processed about 1/3 of the orders today and Friday.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

From ARChatterbox direct quote from The Tactical Toolbox:
"Specs:
HP/MPI Bolt
M16 bolt carrier
properly staked gas key
Microslick all parts

These are "sport" BCGs only because the bolt itself isn't exact Mil-Spec material. It doesn't have the "big mac" steel. It's properly hardened steel that simulates or approximates the properties found in Carpenter 158 (which is the Carpenter brand of steels, a product like big mac or whopper). Functionally, it is no different than Carpenter 158. I am 100% guaranteeing the functionality of these BCGs. I have them in about four of my personal rifles already (same source) and have used them for probably 2-3k out of one rifle and the rest have 300-1,000 on them each. I have no issues with guaranteeing them."

im guessing its 9000 series steel if it is suppossed to be exactly like carpenter 158, which alot of other companies use

What you left off from this is that the original price of these was $149...SHIPPED!

http://ar15chatterbox.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7382

Yeah look at that 50% increase...  Sigh
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Got my confirmation e-mail today for RCA. Looking forward to it. Last name starts with "H". Got confirmation at 1:59 pm. Sent cc info to Chris on 3/10 and got the "Got It" reply from him that day.
Yes, from Facebook page: "Chris Cerino: Everyone I talked to or sent a reply of "got it" is in for this weeks shipping. I processed about 1/3 of the orders today and Friday."
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Got my confirmation e-mail today for RCA. Looking forward to it. Last name starts with "H". Got confirmation at 1:59 pm. Sent cc info to Chris on 3/10 and got the "Got It" reply from him that day.
Yes, from Facebook page: "Chris Cerino: Everyone I talked to or sent a reply of "got it" is in for this weeks shipping. I processed about 1/3 of the orders today and Friday."

Ok last name is P. Whew I feel better. Bring on tomorrow. Last piece of my first build.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$12.60 to Texas

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thnx.  Just curious,  Supposedly in stock for a short time @ brownells a week or two ago and this advanced tactical solutions place that I was wondering if anyone heard anything about.  

I already talked to advanced tactical solutions, they dont have any FailZeros in stock but i do believe they have some of their house Ni-B BCGs. Someone got one from them and said it looked exactly like the AR-Stoner BCG and the Ni-B coating wasnt shiny like nost Ni-Bs. If your interested look up the thread titled "Advanced Tactical Solutions"!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#32]
it seems that Advanced Tactical Solution has the failzero m16 for 231.  in stock at the moment.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just reporting on the BCG that I ordered Saturday (3/16) from Top Gun Supply.

It was listed as "In Stock" and I got a shipping notice Saturday afternoon for USPS.

It was in my mailbox TODAY... pretty impressive from Ohio to Alabama.

Congrats.  What BCG did you get?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone have any info on the FZ semi bcg at advanced tactical solutions? it's $209 right now
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:16:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anyone have any info on the FZ semi bcg at advanced tactical solutions? it's $209 right now

Third post above yours.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Third post above yours.

Thanks, and sorry!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already talked to advanced tactical solutions, they dont have any FailZeros in stock but i do believe they have some of their house Ni-B BCGs. Someone got one from them and said it looked exactly like the AR-Stoner BCG and the Ni-B coating wasnt shiny like nost Ni-Bs. If your interested look up the thread titled "Advanced Tactical Solutions"!

Thanks for that update.  I wasn't confident about it when it was posted
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#38]
This thread is a huge hit with new low post count members. Must just be finishing up those last part builds.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This thread is a huge hit with new low post count members. Must just be finishing up those last part builds.

I think they may just be getting started. The last couple of weeks lowers have been pouring into stock.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#40]
My scanner is just dead silent tonight.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#41]
If you got in on the RCA group buy with "Fans of the AR 15" on Facebook then you could've gotten a 10% discount.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Does anyone have experience with Combat Tactical?  They show a bunch of BCG's in stock but I'm skeptical.  Has anyone ordered from them and did it go into backorder?   More importantly, did they charge your CC anyway even when it was on backorder.

Here's the link to a fail zero BCG

fail zero

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Does anyone have experience with Combat Tactical?  They show a bunch of BCG's in stock but I'm skeptical.  Has anyone ordered from them and did it go into backorder?   More importantly, did they charge your CC anyway even when it was on backorder.

fail zero

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.combattactical.com      2.3/5
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/combattacticalcom-c388085.html
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/CombatTactical_JLK_Ltd  3.3/10

Looks like they are not a very well run operation.  I put in a call for them to let me know if they actually have them in stock, but no response so far.

On the same note Advanced tactical solutions doesn't have that great of a rep either.
http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-florida/business-reviews/internet-shopping/advanced-tactical-solutions-in-santa-rosa-beach-fl-90025531
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

fail zero

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.combattactical.com      2.3/5
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/combattacticalcom-c388085.html
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/CombatTactical_JLK_Ltd  3.3/10

Looks like they are not a very well run operation.  I put in a call for them to let me know if they actually have them in stock, but no response so far.

Their site doesn't look like live inventory.  All 10 BCG's in stock????  Maybe not.  You can try if you want

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

fail zero

It let me add 10,000 to cart.  Guessing that's not live. Still waiting on my fail zero I ordered from fail zero on dec22. Order number 1438.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

gotta start somewhere no?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#48]

Woot!  I just bought 34 of them!

thanks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Pretty damned slow in here, tonight.  Not that I need another BCG...but hey, you never know!

For those that got the JP Enhanced last week, you will not be disappointed.  After 4+ months of searching I snagged my .308 Enhanced Bolt thanks to this thread.  They appear to be a fine unit.  Happy to have this as one of the final pieces for my Rebuild/Upgrade on my .308

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Cant really contribute if you havent built or dont have an AR yet, just saying!
Page / 244
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top