User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Great thread!

To the tripod case guys.  Has anyone used the Kinesis tripod cases?  Looks like they have a lot of options and good pricing.

http://www.kgear.com/bags/t/tripod-bag.html

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got my tennis racquet bag today it will hold my ar pistol without breaking down,I need to get some closed cell foam for holding things secure. I think a tennis racquet bag in WV is not something that will attract much attention. I haven't seen any tennis courts here in five years
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im not a fan of the guitar/racket cases.  Buddy uses one, it works but his does not fit the gun well.  You can tell its something big and heavy in the bag.  Thats why I was leaning towards the tool box.  Also the tool box would probably have enough room for other goodies.
View Quote

Tools are stolen far more often than guns. Grab something that a thief would look at and say "that's not worth my time". Pawn shops are full of old ratty looking sports gear bags which are perfect for this application.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm only concerned about when it's seen on the way to/from the car.  At home, the only eyeballs are my family and one neighbor who thinks the way I do.

I was surprised that the standard Manfrotto bag would be big enough diameter for the AR.  If I had an optic on them, no dice.  Right now they have flip up irons.  I'm going to end up with some kind of optic on a qd mount.  If I need to "use" them it's going to be under 100yds and I can hit minute of salad plate every time with irons.  

A long time ago I realized having a shitload of crap in the back of the car makes great stealth for carrying (insert whatever here).  Complete with empty pop bottles, old towels, magazines.  It's just a messy old car.  That reminds me, I need to swap out the winter crap for the spring/summer/fall crap.

No one except me knows what's back there...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top