Sure, let's hear it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got much more marinade if not.

Sure, let's hear it.

Lets allow this to sink in for a bit first...

Quoted:
Here is what I am saying, all Facts are supported in threads that still exist on this website where indicated with *:

-(Fact*): The owner/manager of this website contacted LWRC to investigate the use of shill accounts on this Board.
-(Fact*): The shill accounts were used on this Board by LWRC with the intent to drum up false expectations of a significant military/law enforcement contract for LWRC, which was never really in the works.
-(Fact*): The person ARFCOM talked to at LWRC about the shill accounts was Darren Mellors (official spokesperson for LWRC).
-(Fact*): Nowhere have I ever seen Paul Leitner-Wise admit that he was the sole user/perpetrator of those shill accounts, in fact, he never admitted to using any of them as far as I can tell.
-(Fact, Supported): Jesse Gomez broke into PLW's office while PLW was out of the country, and did what? We don't yet know. (Not saying he did this criminally... not sure)
-(Fact, Supported): At that time, someone mysteriously filed a criminal complaint against PLW's citizenship status, and he was arrested by INS, then let go once he was cleared.
-(Fact*): Immediately thereafter, PLW was forced out of the company.
-(Opinion): The new owner of LWRC likely made PLW sign a nondisclosure in exchange for a payout or other interest in order to walk quietly, perhaps negotiated something on the criminal complaint as well.
-(Fact*): Never were the shill accounts completely resolved, as to who all at LWRC used them.
-(Opinion): Based on these supported circumstances, my opinion is that PLW, Gomez, Mellors (and possibly others) all used these accounts for the benefit of, then detriment of, LWRC, and the blame was placed solely on PLW as he was the easiest target. (Happens like this in Govt, verbatim, all the time)

What now bishes...

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread delivers!
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I do advise however, that they will not receive a warm welcome in Texas.
Not so long as Larue Tactical and F&D are here.
View Quote

I don't know about all the rest of your claims, but this one is wrong. They'd be quite welcome here. It looks to me like you are trying awfully hard to win the war of "public opinion" which makes me wonder how strong your actual legal stance is...

If somebody at LWRC did you wrong, I hope you get it squared away because a man ought to be compensated (and credited for) his work.  If not, I hope you get your ass handed to you, because you seem like a dick.  Meh.

Full disclosure, I shoot LWRC rifles. That doesn't mean I sleep with everybody at the company, so I can't vouch for whether there might be someone there who might do something nefarious. There's usually a douche employed at every company....possibly even F&D.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't know about all the rest of your claims, but this one is wrong. They'd be quite welcome here. It looks to me like you are trying awfully hard to win the war of "public opinion" which makes me wonder how strong your actual legal stance is...

If somebody at LWRC did you wrong, I hope you get it squared away because a man ought to be compensated (and credited for) his work.  If not, I hope you get your ass handed to you, because you seem like a dick.  Meh.

Full disclosure, I shoot LWRC rifles. That doesn't mean I sleep with everybody at the company, so I can't vouch for whether there might be someone there who might do something nefarious. There's usually a douche employed at every company....possibly even F&D.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do advise however, that they will not receive a warm welcome in Texas.
Not so long as Larue Tactical and F&D are here.

Very well said....I've never owned an LWRC rifles as I'm not a piston fan but I did recently purchase a six8 receiver set to build a DI rifle with.... I've never directed any comments from a fan boy point of view on any threads involving, well you know who, but he has always seemed, in my opinion, to inflame everyone on every forumn I've seen him post, no matter what the subject.... I wish everyone here had the opportunity to read all those threads.... I will also say I'm pretty sure that talking about shills is the pot calling the kettle black because I've seen some posts on Sniper's Hide that certainly seemed like someone was posting, inciting and arguing under a made up name....But I'll admit that's purely my opinion and speculation from my personal experience in those threads.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh. Most dickheads coming out of TX are my kinda folks (queue ML)
At least they own that shit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Very well said....I've never owned an LWRC rifles as I'm not a piston fan but I did recently purchase a six8 receiver set to build a DI rifle with.... I've never directed any comments from a fan boy point of view on any threads involving Corby but he has always seemed, in my opinion, to inflame everyone on every forumn I've seen him post, no matter what the subject.... I wish everyone here had the opportunity to read all those threads.... I will also say I'm pretty sure that talking about shills is the pot calling the kettle black because I've seen some posts on Sniper's Hide that certainly seemed like someone was posting and arguing under a made up name....
View Quote

Please. You have no idea what you're talking about. I handed your butt to you on many occasions on snipershide for making false claims about my product i.e. claiming it was capable of .3MOA all day long accuracy, among many other false assertions you got your ass handed to you on.

If there was any shilling Frank would have let EVERYONE know. And I have never been on any other forum.
The only ones who got inflamed were the ones I called out for making false assertions, whether or not they were positive or negative about me, F&D, or the product... then there were the GAP/POF fanboys by the dozens...
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#8]

You really had me going dude! Did you also get your engineering breakthroughs from secret gubbment Area 51 research?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Please. You have no idea what you're talking about. I handed your butt to you on many occasions on snipershide for making false claims about my product i.e. claiming it was capable of .3MOA all day long accuracy, among many other false assertions you got your ass handed to you on.

If there was any shilling Frank would have let EVERYONE know. And I have never been on any other forum.
The only ones who got inflamed were the ones I called out for making false assertions, whether or not they were positive or negative about me, F&D, or the product... then there were the GAP/POF fanboys by the dozens...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Very well said....I've never owned an LWRC rifles as I'm not a piston fan but I did recently purchase a six8 receiver set to build a DI rifle with.... I've never directed any comments from a fan boy point of view on any threads involving Corby but he has always seemed, in my opinion, to inflame everyone on every forumn I've seen him post, no matter what the subject.... I wish everyone here had the opportunity to read all those threads.... I will also say I'm pretty sure that talking about shills is the pot calling the kettle black because I've seen some posts on Sniper's Hide that certainly seemed like someone was posting and arguing under a made up name....

Only thing you handed me was your stupidity as I've never made any comments about your product.... Ever... Not here or Sniper's Hide...You have me confused with someone else because my comments have always been limited to behavior and direspect... But I think that you are just confused in general so good show...
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Please come back soon with more tin foil hat stories. That was off the hook........
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Only thing you handed me was your stupidity as I've never made any comments about your product.... Ever... Not here or Sniper's Hide...You have me confused with someone else because my comments have always been limited to behavior and direspect... But I think that you are just confused in general so good show...
View Quote

No confusion, I have the username Regalkismet noted properly, as is the same username used on snipershide.
After all that has been shown on this forum, you are going to sit there and question my data/information recollection capabilities? Hmmm, good point.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#12]
True... I have the same username on both sites, why would you have that noted? Is that to be construed as a threat? If so just say it... Don't insinuate.... But again i've never made any negative or positive remarks about your product..... If you could please point me to a link to these so called comments I'd appreciate it.... Because again I have no experience with your product.... You have me confused with one of the many others that were in disbelief of the things you posted.... But I'm not gonna argue with you.... It's pointless,  especially Cuz I really don't care.... It's more amusing than anything... Carry on. You are your own worse enemy....
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
True... I have the same username on both sites, why would you have that noted? Is that to be construed as a threat? If so just say it... Don't insinuate.... But again i've never made any negative or positive remarks about your product..... If you could please point me to a link to these so called comments I'd appreciate it.... Because again I have no experience with your product.... You have me confused with one of the many others that were in disbelief of the things you posted.... But I'm not gonna argue with you.... It's pointless,  especially Cuz I really don't care.... It's more amusing than anything... Carry on.
View Quote

I'm a few legs up on the LWRCI boys, I don't make threats, especially not veiled ones.
You are "noted".. as in, I have reference of your username making incorrect statements regarding F&D on snipershide in the past.
Nothing more to say about it, you aren't getting sued, move along.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm really not worried about it because fortunately for me I work for a company where one of the benefits is free legal counsel..... Did I miss the links? I assure you I never made negative comments about your product..Nuff said. Still unclear on why you would take note of such things... Unless it was meant as such..Or to bully.... But OK... Too funny.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I work for a company where one of the benefits is free legal counsel
View Quote

Buddy, no you don't. One does not exist on the entire planet, unless the counsel is your personal employee.
Even then it would be questionable as to whether he could represent you in a non-business dispute.

To clarify your mistake, we had a plan like what you are talking about at Caterpillar...
They call it free legal counsel... what it actually consists of is "up to" 25 free hours of advice from an online 24 year old legal clerk who you will never ever meet.
Your plan might be slightly different, but the concept is the same. Its not free legal representation, as this would be unsustainable on its face.
If you are under that impression, I would promptly visit your HR for clarification.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Buddy, no you don't. One does not exist on the entire planet, unless the counsel is your personal employee.
Even then it would be questionable as to whether he could represent you in a non-business dispute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I work for a company where one of the benefits is free legal counsel

Too funny... Now you know what I have as a benefit and what I don't... Wow... OK... Glad you straightened that out....But since you didn't provide a link I'll let someone else banter with you as its really silly.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Enough girls take that shit to IM nobody cares
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

How else am I to build my post count up to 72,456 in order to have some consideration around here?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How else am I to build my post count up to 72,456 in order to have some consideration around here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post count means nothing. It's all about your attitude and the content of your posts.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Mr Hall , your beef seems to be with the boys at LWRC . Why do you continue to act like a dick and keep trying to piss everybody here off ?

I think most of us would just rather wait and see what transpires than listen to you ramble on .

Just give the boys at LWRC a call or post on there forum and see where that gets ya .

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Well.  Since the GD thread got nuked as I was asking a question that I DO have about the actual filings, I'll just ask here.

I do find myself curious about one thing in the filings.  I note that
the filings include an NDA, and as far as I can see, it seems to be the
only legal document of agreement filed as evidence.  Yet, it only has
your signature, with a blank space for Paul Leitner-Wise to sign.  His
name is there, but no signature whatsoever.  Do you seriously NOT have a
copy of a legal document that you signed, with the countersignature of
the other party?  Did you really enter a purported legal document,
signed only by you, the plaintiff, and completely unsigned by the
defendant or the defendant's antecedent, as evidence in a court filing?

That seems more than a trifle bizarre.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Here is what I am saying, all Facts are supported in threads that still exist on this website where indicated with *:

-(Fact*): The owner/manager of this website contacted LWRC to investigate the use of shill accounts on this Board.
-(Fact*): The shill accounts were used on this Board by LWRC with the intent to drum up false expectations of a significant military/law enforcement contract for LWRC, which was never really in the works.
-(Fact*): The person ARFCOM talked to at LWRC about the shill accounts was Darren Mellors (official spokesperson for LWRC).
-(Fact*): Nowhere have I ever seen Paul Leitner-Wise admit that he was the sole user/perpetrator of those shill accounts, in fact, he never admitted to using any of them as far as I can tell.
-(Fact, Supported): Jesse Gomez broke into PLW's office while PLW was out of the country, and did what? We don't yet know. (Not saying he did this criminally... not sure)
-(Fact, Supported): At that time, someone mysteriously filed a criminal complaint against PLW's citizenship status, and he was arrested by INS, then let go once he was cleared.
-(Opinion): The new owner of LWRC likely made PLW sign a nondisclosure in exchange for a payout or other interest in order to walk quietly, perhaps negotiated something on the criminal complaint as well.
-(Fact*): Never were the shill accounts completely resolved, as to who all at LWRC used them.
-(Opinion): Based on these supported circumstances, my opinion is that PLW, Gomez, Mellors (and possibly others) all used these accounts for the benefit of, then detriment of, LWRC, and the blame was placed solely on PLW as he was the easiest target. (Happens like this in Govt, verbatim, all the time)

What now bishes...
Is this thread juicy enough yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mr Hall, I'm not clear on something; do you have 2 cases here, one for the IP issue and another for defamation? Wouldn't the defamation be a suit against those individuals making the statement rather than LWRC as a company? On the IP issue, you just want the patent to have your name on it, thats it?

Also, are you saying Mellors and Gomez were somehow involved in the shilling that was discovered in the LeitnerWise days? I was told that those shill accounts were owned by former LW employees that were/are not associated with the current LWRCi.

Thats not to say that I'd be surprised if it was the case. In my experience there are more shills on the internet then fish in the sea.

What now bishes...
Is this thread juicy enough yet?

Please, more of this. I have not laughed this hard in quite a while. Were they on the grassy knowl also? Was PLW's office in the Watergate hotel?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well.  Since the GD thread got nuked as I was asking a question that I DO have about the actual filings, I'll just ask here.

I do find myself curious about one thing in the filings.  I note that the filings include an NDA, and as far as I can see, it seems to be the only legal document of agreement filed as evidence.  Yet, it only has your signature, with a blank space for Paul Leitner-Wise to sign.  His name is there, but no signature whatsoever.  Do you seriously NOT have a copy of a legal document that you signed, with the countersignature of the other party?  Did you really enter a purported legal document, signed only by you, the plaintiff, and completely unsigned by the defendant or the defendant's antecedent, as evidence in a court filing?

View Quote

There we go!
Now that is a legit question. Here is the answer...

There were two agreements signed, one was an NDA for 3 years regarding a QD attached barrel design that I ended up not helping with... thus LWRC never went into production on it.
It's basically the same thing Larue now sells with some of his rifles, and may or may not have a patent on?

The other NDA/NCA was generally regarding the requirement to keep technical data confidential, and that was for 7 years, which would have expired October 2013.
You are correct, the agreements were never executed by LWRC therefore they did not form an obligatory contract... even though I did abide by all the terms.
As owner/manager of LWRC, Paul Leitner-Wise recently stated that he never saw those documents and never authorized Jesse Gomez to offer that work to me, nor did he authorize Jesse to sign on his behalf, but that he completely understands why Jesse felt the need to contract the work out (...cough...incompetence..cough...choke).

The evidence is not presented to show that a contract existed, but rather that communications regarding the work existed, which was sworn under oath by Jesse Gomez to never have taken place.

I just wanted to throw this out there... it's becoming odd how, almost everyone here seems be attacking and questioning the validity of my positions, documents, filings, and contentions... but no one questions anything about LWRCI's (or lack thereof)...Hmmmm...

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I do find myself curious about one thing in the filings.  I note that the filings include an NDA, and as far as I can see, it seems to be the only legal document of agreement filed as evidence.  Yet, it only has your signature, with a blank space for Paul Leitner-Wise to sign.  His name is there, but no signature whatsoever.  Do you seriously NOT have a copy of a legal document that you signed, with the countersignature of the other party?  Did you really enter a purported legal document, signed only by you, the plaintiff, and completely unsigned by the defendant or the defendant's antecedent, as evidence in a court filing?

View Quote

I wondered about that one, too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
There we go!

There were two agreements signed, one was an NDA for 3 years regarding a QD attached barrel design that I ended up not helping with... thus LWRC never went into production on it.

It's basically the same thing Larue now sells with some of his rifles, and may or may not have a patent on?

The other NDA/NCA was generally regarding the requirement to keep technical data confidential, and that was for 7 years, which would have expired October 2013.

You are correct, the agreements were never executed by LWRC therefore they did not form an obligatory contract... even though I did abide by all the terms.

As owner/manager of LWRC, Paul Leitner-Wise recently stated that he never saw those documents and never authorized Jesse Gomez to offer that work to me, nor did he authorize Jesse to sign on his behalf, but that he completely understands why Jesse felt the need to contract the work out.

The evidence is not presented to show that a contract existed, but rather that communications regarding the work existed, which was sworn under oath to never having taken place by Jesse Gomez.

I just wanted to throw this out there... it's becoming odd how, almost everyone here seems be attacking and questioning the validity of my positions, documents, filings, and contentions... but no one questions anything about LWRCI's (or lack thereof)...Hmmmm...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There we go!

As owner/manager of LWRC, Paul Leitner-Wise recently stated that he never saw those documents and never authorized Jesse Gomez to offer that work to me, nor did he authorize Jesse to sign on his behalf, but that he completely understands why Jesse felt the need to contract the work out.

The evidence is not presented to show that a contract existed, but rather that communications regarding the work existed, which was sworn under oath to never having taken place by Jesse Gomez.

Here's the thing, though.  A document signed only by you doesn't provide ANY evidence that LWRC even knew of such an agreement, nor that it even came from them.  Seriously, take a step back and look at it objectively.  A document signed by only one party does not show anything whatsoever about any relationship with the defendant.  I'm not saying that you did, since I have no direct knowledge either way, but you could just as easily have typed up and printed out a modified boilerplate NDA and signed it without any input from LWRC in any way.  Which is just what any competent lawyer will say you could have done, will imply you did, and will very successfully get it tossed out.

I seriously don't want you to interpret this as an attack on your character, or an accusation of falsifying documents, I am just pointing out that, as evidence, a document only signed by one party in a litigation (the party presenting it as evidence) is about as credible as an email from someone who tells you he's the Nigerian Minister of Finance.  I just don't get how you think it is even going to be considered, at all.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Here is the short version of the run-down:

-Corby helped make prints for LWRC (which included the content of patent 8,342,075)
-Corby wanted either rifles or monetary compensation for his engineering work (correct, I was provide half a rifle and no money)
-LWRC Said get bent, and Corby was not happy (Incorrect, there was no ill-intent by either party at that time)
-(Corby was challenged on snipershide by a third party as to whether he did any work for LWRC, Corby stated yes work was performed for LWRC)
-(LWRCI threatened Corby to stop talking about and remove all references regarding his prior association with LWRC's technical data, and threatened to sue him for patent infringement and defamation)
-(LWRCI posted on its forum and told others that Corby was a liar and never did any work for LWRC)
-Corby sued LWRCI for defamation
-LWRCI Said Corby needs to prove he even worked for LWRC (and submits a sworn affidavit to the Court that no work was performed by Corby, in its failed attempt at dismissal)
-Corby produces prints and technical data that he worked on for LWRC and posts it on the internet.  Corby says what now bishes? (Exactly)
-(9 months later, pending the Colt acquisition, and not learning from its first mistake, LWRCI then again threatened Corby for patent infringement and defamation)
-(The following day Feb. 24, 2014, Corby again preemptively sued LWRCI but in a different court (Federal) for correction of inventorship against 8,342,075)
-(LWRCI then sued Corby in the same court for "defaming" its IP portfolio and interfering with the Colt acquisition)
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Here's the thing, though.  A document signed only by you doesn't provide ANY evidence that LWRC even knew of such an agreement, nor that it even came from them.  Seriously, take a step back and look at it objectively.  A document signed by only one party does not show anything whatsoever about any relationship with the defendant.  I'm not saying that you did, since I have no direct knowledge either way, but you could just as easily have typed up and printed out a modified boilerplate NDA and signed it without any input from LWRC in any way.  Which is just what any competent lawyer will say you could have done, will imply you did, and will very successfully get it tossed out.

I seriously don't want you to interpret this as an attack on your character, or an accusation of falsifying documents, I am just pointing out that, as evidence, a document only signed by one party in a litigation (the party presenting it as evidence) is about as credible as an email from someone who tells you he's the Nigerian Minister of Finance.  I just don't get how you think it is even going to be considered, at all.
View Quote

That's exactly how I interpret it. The documents were submitted as evidence under certification and penalty of perjury.
I would love for LWRCI to try and use that as a reason to throw it out, contingency plan already in place which is not to be revealed here.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
That's exactly how I interpret it. The documents were submitted as evidence under certification and penalty of perjury.

I would love for LWRCI to try and use that as a reason to throw it out, contingency plan already in place which is not to be revealed here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, that's your prerogative, I guess.  I tried to frame it as respectfully as I could, but it seems you're determined to take offense.

Good day to you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, that's your prerogative, I guess.  I tried to frame it as respectfully as I could, but it seems you're determined to take offense.  
View Quote

Guy, its no problem...I can be offended and still have a conversation.
Your observation is welcome, I am just dumbfounded that you see no issues with LWRCI up to this point.
I mean hell... I offered them a settlement of zero payment, just fire Gomez and apologize.
Rejected.
I see a telling problem in this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Here is the short version of the run-down:

-Corby helped make prints for LWRC

View Quote
I think this is the extent of your involvement with LWRC, you simply provided your services as a draftsman.

Now your trying to cash in on the Colt acquisition. I tried to look at your side objectively but all you offer is a couple of prints with you name or initials as drawn by, a couple of NDs signed only by you (which is evidence of nothing) and a few emails that are base strictly around the drawings themselves and not the designs depicted by those drawing. These emails look like you were being directed to make changes per LWRC specs, not of the design. The other emails also reflect the work of the drawings and not the design.

I'm sure your rifles are just fine but all you've managed to do is make yourself look like a sniveling, cry baby on the largest gun forum on the internet.

That should be great for your business. Oh well, you can always go back to making motorcycles in CA.
Of course that's just my opinion, I wonder how many others +1 that sediment.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Your observation is welcome, I am just dumbfounded that you see no issues with LWRCI up to this point.

I mean hell... I offered them a settlement of zero payment, just fire Gomez and apologize.

Rejected.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rejected.

Look back.  Look at the many posts I've made, and the many times I've said that, if LWRC is in the wrong, the court will find such, and you'll get what you are due.  I said that many, many times.

Here's where the disconnect is, though.  You came here and basically said "here's my side of it, I say it's a fact, and if you don't fall in line supporting me, you're an LWRC shill">  You expect us to simply take your word for it, and to throw another turd on the fire, you try to tell us that the absence of public statements by LWRC is, in itself, more evidence on your side, leaving out the fact that no company with competent legal representation is going to get advice which permits such statements on a piece of pending litigation.

I see a telling problem in your attitude and approach to stating your case here, in the way you have.  Not a telling problem related to your litigation itself, but related to what kind of person you are.  I find you abrasive, egotistical, arrogant, and sorely lacking in social skills.  That's simply my opinion, but I suspect that's the impression you've made on many here.

You MAY win your case.  If you truly prove your case, I hope you receive proper compensation.  If I later review the case and see that you do have a legitimate gripe, based on ALL parties' testimonies and evidence, then surely I will have a shift in my opinion of the character of one or more people at LWRC.  But even if you gain all that, my opinion of you, and the opinions formed by many other people here, based on your conduct, is unlikely to change.  You're just unlikeable, IMHO, so I won't do business with you, and will hope to never have to talk to you again.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#32]
So what you're saying is that you agree with everything I have stated...
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

So what you're saying is that you agree with everything I have stated...
View Quote
Are you on mind altering substances?  Please, quote and parse my language to tell us all exactly how you arrived at this fantastic conclusion.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Look back.  Look at the many posts I've made, and the many times I've said that, if LWRC is in the wrong, the court will find such, and you'll get what you are due.  I said that many, many times.

Here's where the disconnect is, though.  You came here and basically said "here's my side of it, I say it's a fact, and if you don't fall in line supporting me, you're an LWRC shill">  You expect us to simply take your word for it, and to throw another turd on the fire, you try to tell us that the absence of public statements by LWRC is, in itself, more evidence on your side, leaving out the fact that no company with competent legal representation is going to get advice which permits such statements on a piece of pending litigation.

I see a telling problem in your attitude and approach to stating your case here, in the way you have.  Not a telling problem related to your litigation itself, but related to what kind of person you are.  I find you abrasive, egotistical, arrogant, and sorely lacking in social skills.  That's simply my opinion, but I suspect that's the impression you've made on many here.

You MAY win your case.  If you truly prove your case, I hope you receive proper compensation.  If I later review the case and see that you do have a legitimate gripe, based on ALL parties' testimonies and evidence, then surely I will have a shift in my opinion of the character of one or more people at LWRC.  But even if you gain all that, my opinion of you, and the opinions formed by many other people here, based on your conduct, is unlikely to change.  You're just unlikeable, IMHO, so I won't do business with you, and will hope to never have to talk to you again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rejected.

Bwwaaahahaha! Coming from someone who posts regularly on the LWRCI forum and says he will defend the company from any and all attacks. Shill is 100% correct. And you still dont get it. I could give two shits less if anyone here likes me. Dont do business w f&d because of me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Bwwaaahahaha! Coming from someone who posts regularly on the LWRCI forum and say he will defend the company from any all attacks. Shill is 100% correct. And you still dont get it. I could give two shits less if anyone here likes me. Dont do business w f&d because of me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rejected.

Bwwaaahahaha! Coming from someone who posts regularly on the LWRCI forum and say he will defend the company from any all attacks. Shill is 100% correct. And you still dont get it. I could give two shits less if anyone here likes me. Dont do business w f&d because of me.
I did?  When?

I'd have thought I'd notice...

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Hall must have some damn good hook ups on LSD and cocaine.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#37]
[Quoted:The consideration of the story is this: I was a one-man shop, machining almost ALL the parts in the FD308, doing it on a shoestring budget, in the middle of the Sandy Hook deal, getting married and having a first child and finding a place to live, AND working a second job to help pay up-front for the cost of these customer's builds. You know, that stuff never really comes out though, because no one really gives a damn. But under the circumstances, with 20/20 hindsight, and relative to the rest of the industry, 14 months delivery was bad-ass for a low-volume high-end 308 autoloader.
View All Quotes
[Quoted:The consideration of the story is this: I was a one-man shop, machining almost ALL the parts in the FD308, doing it on a shoestring budget, in the middle of the Sandy Hook deal, getting married and having a first child and finding a place to live, AND working a second job to help pay up-front for the cost of these customer's builds. You know, that stuff never really comes out though, because no one really gives a damn. But under the circumstances, with 20/20 hindsight, and relative to the rest of the industry, 14 months delivery was bad-ass for a low-volume high-end 308 autoloader.

wow.  you went on an irrelevant tirade to pat yourself on the back?  ...you're doing great!

[Quoted:

for a man of logic, you seem to have difficulty understanding what "fact" means.  some of those seem to require a leap to call them facts.  further, if you were as logic based as you claimed, you wouldn't have mentioned such speculative 'opinions' - that's called jumping to (baseless/unfounded) conclusions.  you know... this thing called a logical fallacy?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They do not lend themselves to consistent accuracy since...
View Quote

My REPR disagrees with you.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#39]
One target with 3 stringing rounds at 25 yards. Nice.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Three sides to every story.  We have one here.  Corby just curious?  What do you intend to accomplish on this site?  Is this a hearts and minds thing?  From a business perspective, I might understand that (although we would differ in tact ), but if not that, I am confused.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
One target with 3 rounds at 25 yards. Nice.
View Quote

I do have to say, all the l-dubs I have seen are a hell of a lot more accurate than that.     If you contributed to the design that makes that happen, well.....  is all I can say.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Reminder this is the "Colt buying Lwrc thread"

Not the "FD vs Lwrc" or the "FD venting thread"

Your the one who should move on!
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

this, coming from the one who uses numerous pictures of 3-round groups to showcase his rifles' accuracy on his company's website.

but you know... logic.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
this, coming from the one who uses numerous pictures of 3-round groups to showcase his rifles' accuracy on his company's website.

but you know... logic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

but you know... logic.

He just wrote your username down, you know.

Link Posted: 3/2/2014 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Uh-oh's, we are on "the list".
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 2:14:50 AM EDT
[#46]
All right everybody , repeat with me , ASS HOOOOOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping the character of some of the LWRC employees isn't what Mr Hall is saying , but if it is I guess they will be deemed the same as  Mr Hall in my book , douche bags !

Mr Hall , good luck with your gun business . I'd never buy anything from suck a dick as you , ever !

If your lying about this shit I hope you pay bro !!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 4:57:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Three sides to every story.  We have one here.  Corby just curious?  What do you intend to accomplish on this site?  Is this a hearts and minds thing?  From a business perspective, I might understand that (although we would differ in tact ), but if not that, I am confused.
View Quote

I'm not here to win hearts and minds, I'm man enough to fight my own battles. Also not here to sell any product.

LWRCI wanted a war with their multiple empty threats and multiple big lawfirms.

I'm here ready to oblige.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 5:57:55 AM EDT
[#48]
What a clusterfuck this thread turned into.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#49]
So... create some other thread we can all ignore and leave this one alone.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm not here to win hearts and minds, I'm man enough to fight my own battles. Also not here to sell any product.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why jump this thread with all your "facts" and comments?  I mean you come across as the sole purpose of this is to bash LWRC and push your agenda.  I for one wouldn't buy any of your products just for that.  
Page / 6
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top