BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
wow! thanks, usaoptics!!! i really appreciate the frigging pop-up ads!!! i'll be sure to visit your site everytime i need some aggro!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:45:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Google popup blocker..priceless
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
pop-up blockers..they are priceless, but just to let you know we do not have ANY OUTSIDE ADVERTISING on our site, especially pop-ups. I would check your computer for trojan horses and do some research on pop-up blockers they are handy!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IMO if you want an inexpensive scope I'd go with a 3200 Series Bushnell....I have not heard anything bad about them.  Keep in mind you sometimes get what you pay for

+1 I have two.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought a BSA 30mm red dot sight from WALMARTS for $30.00, it has 11 different brightness levels and it can be used on the picattiny or weaver rails, matter of fact I've been using one on my hk-usc carbine for a few years now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anybody ever gotten a Trilux L2A2?  American surplus has them on sale for  99.95 and 149.95.  I'm thinking about getting one, but would like to hear from someone who has used one.  

http://www.amerisurp.net/scopes_trilux.htm

hug.gif
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Just had my NcStar back via UPS -----replacement scope.   What can I say ?  GREAT customer service, PROMPT attention and honor their warranty.    Oh, almost forgot, the new scope is perfect . zeroed in and doing it's job. Wonder how long it'll last ?    total spent inc shipping $48.
Thank you NcStar   (no !, i don't work for them )hr

Glad to hear it's working.

I just bought my first bushy a couple of days ago and took it out to the woods with a couple of tin cans. I'd never shoot a 223 before, in fact the only thing I've shoot in the last 25yrs were a couple FWB air guns.
The new bushy was a bit louder than the air guns ;).
But with the iron sights and tin cans I failed miserably guess I should have taken some large targets.
Anyway that was enough for me I've got ncstar 3x9 ordered and won't be doing any more target practice till it's here. I might try one of there other tactical models too if this one performs.
The irons on these bushy's I don't understand.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just had my NcStar back via UPS -----replacement scope.   What can I say ?  GREAT customer service, PROMPT attention and honor their warranty.    Oh, almost forgot, the new scope is perfect . zeroed in and doing it's job. Wonder how long it'll last ?    total spent inc shipping $48.
Thank you NcStar   (no !, i don't work for them )

Glad to hear it's working.

I just bought my first bushy a couple of days ago and took it out to the woods with a couple of tin cans. I'd never shoot a 223 before, in fact the only thing I've shoot in the last 25yrs were a couple FWB air guns.
The new bushy was a bit louder than the air guns ;).
But with the iron sights and tin cans I failed miserably guess I should have taken some large targets.
Anyway that was enough for me I've got ncstar 3x9 ordered and won't be doing any more target practice till it's here. I might try one of there other tactical models too if this one performs.
The irons on these bushy's I don't understand.

What procedure did you use to zero the irons?  What distance did you zero them at?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#9]

has anyone found a source for the hakko tacpoint??

http://www.midwesttactical.com/prod...d=620&catid=168

from what i have been told Hakko scopes are a subsidiary of Bausch and Lomb and are made in Japan, I think. Aimpoint, Trijicon, and EOtech all make the best red dots. If you're interested in low magnification scopes, Trijicon, elcan, and IOR make some close range combat tactical environment scopes. Everything above is still probably too expensive anyway
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I ran a Simmons 44 mag on a 30.06 for years before I sold both  to a friend. He has been shooting it for at least two more years. It is the only "cheap scope" I recomend. It seemed really good for the money.
Link Posted: 11/10/2004 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Swift premium scopes. When I want to save on price that is what I get.
Link Posted: 11/17/2004 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#14]
TRILUX?
Yep I got one on my FAL. That is the weapon it is made for. Clear, bright, and very easy to use once you get used to the pointer. I have looked through it at night without illumination, and the brightness level looks the same as in the other eye...did that make sense?
That ad is cheaper than what I paid. And it is MIL-SPEC.
Link Posted: 11/17/2004 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
<center><table width=85% border=0><tr><td width=100% class=textBody><hr height=1px color=black noshade>Quoted:
IMO if you want an inexpensive scope I'd go with a 3200 Series Bushnell....I have not heard anything bad about them.  Keep in mind you sometimes get what you pay forhnell

I too have one of these and it's a great scope.  I picked mine up for 109 brand new but definately worth the price.  Extremely good scope.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top