BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Took it back to the range this evening. Using a standard carbine buffer spring, Taccom 1 ounce carbine buffer and an Adams Low Mass carrier it ran flawlessly.

Thanks to Cody from Adams Arms  and everyone who contributed to this thread for helping out, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Took it back to the range this evening. Using a standard carbine buffer spring, Taccom 1 ounce carbine buffer and an Adams Low Mass carrier it ran flawlessly.

Thanks to Cody from Adams Arms  and everyone who contributed to this thread for helping out, I appreciate it.
View Quote

I'm very interested in the recoil with the taccom on buffer. How is it? I haven't ran mine yet.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 6:59:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm very interested in the recoil with the taccom on buffer. How is it? I haven't ran mine yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It definitely has a bit more recoil than with a standard buffer, but it's not terrible.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:04:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It definitely has a bit more recoil than with a standard buffer, but it's not terrible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you adjust the gas setting? I was reading something on this saying that it is severely overgassed so you need to start 1 Rd at a time from the lowest setting until it cycles properly.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

woooo hooooo awesome man glad it works
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you adjust the gas setting? I was reading something on this saying that it is severely overgassed so you need to start 1 Rd at a time from the lowest setting until it cycles properly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I left it in the center position. I totally forgot to turn it down. Next time I take it I'll turn it to the half-gas position and see if it changes it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 11:55:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Got it back out to the range, it wouldn't feed the next round after the first one with it turned to half gas. I turned it back to full and it ran great.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top