User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

For Eugene's sake man! Don't go to the Post Office for shipping supplies!

Office Despot or Staples is WAY cheaper and the lines are shorter!

Amazon is 2 day shipping if you have Prime.

You are into this venture for enough thank you very much! You do not have to add insult to injury and wait in line at the PO! ESPECIALLY on a Monday!

We can wait patiently for an indefinite period of time.

We want this to be a pain free for you as possible.

Just relax and bear down.
View Quote
"For Eugene's sake, man!"  
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"For Eugene's sake, man!"  
View Quote

I thought the LAST line was funnier OlGunner!
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:  Ok they are packed... a few items of business.

1) Bert58 & Gordog I still need your addresses

2) Trimdad, you will always be my 656 brother, but I need to know your shirt size

3) jrs93accord I need your address man
View Quote

@Bert158

@Gordog

@jrs93accord

@Trimdad
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:48:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:  @Bert158

@Gordog

@jrs93accord

@Trimdad
View Quote

Ooops.  @Bert58
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:17:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome Looking Shirt. If you should have any extras in XL I would happily purchase it from you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#6]
First 8 or so went out this morning please let me know when you get them. Pics of you wearing them or with a retro item are always appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Got mine this afternoon. Thanks again. The t-shirt looks great. I look forward to wearing it a lot.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Ooooh BABY! I got mine too!

Unending thanks Bro!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#9]
no worries guys! any pics you want to post of them are appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, it should be like my Beretta shirt and do it like a concert t shirt with the world tour on back.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Got mine. Posting pictures for payment. Retro with my new slick side upper off of the EE.

Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Meh, it should be like my Beretta shirt and do it like a concert t shirt with the world tour on back.
View Quote

Meh? That's GD talk Mister.

These are so far beyond "meh" it aint even funny!

I can roam amongst the antigunners and they won't have a clue to what my shirt means! Only the cool kids will get the hot ref!

I have a shirt with an M1 Garand on it and I've gotten nasty comments from "ig nernt" people while out and about but mostly good comments.

In the current climate I'd rather not advertise the fact that I may or may not be carrying.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:  Meh, it should be like my Beretta shirt and do it like a concert t shirt with the world tour on back.
View Quote

That would be awesome.  You gonna make em up on your own dime and give them away, eating the shipping like the OP?  Sign me up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:09:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:  
View Quote

Well done, sir.  Nice set.  Particularly like the Aimpoint.  Heavy bastards but they sure are easy to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thats awesome

Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:29:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well done, sir.  Nice set.  Particularly like the Aimpoint.  Heavy bastards but they sure are easy to shoot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  

Not to derail, but I'm a big time cloner.  The A4 is a SOPMOD Block 1 clone(with the M68 Aimpoint), the A2 is a BHD RO727 clone, and the A1 is the debut of my 649 clone(swapped the upper out on my E2 with a Slick SP1 and carrier from the EE).  I've also got a 723 upper I'm looking to complete in the next couple months.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not to derail, but I'm a big time cloner.  The A4 is a SOPMOD Block 1 clone(with the M68 Aimpoint), the A2 is a BHD RO727 clone, and the A1 is the debut of my 649 clone(swapped the upper out on my E2 with a Slick SP1 and carrier from the EE).  I've also got a 723 upper I'm looking to complete in the next couple months.
View Quote

Not derailing at all! Thanks for the pics and thanks to everyone for the kind words.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#20]
p.s. I have two XXXL shirts left over and one XXL shirt. If someone wants one let me know.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Did Bert58 get hold of you?  I think he was trying to message you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah got his ready to go.

Thanks man
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Got mine today thank you sir freakin awesome
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:36:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Hoping USPS didn't lose mine, as they seem to have a habit of doing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I wore my new shirt this morning. The large fits great.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Got mine today - Looks great! Unfortunately I have no one to take a pic right now. Great work!
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks Morg!

One 2xl and one 3xl left
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Mine arrived today, just in time for a back yard range session. Looks great!

Got the GF to put her gun down long enough to snap a potato pic...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#30]
My uppers only go back as far as A2 - a build for a friend, OP's shirt, & the original Feinstein stock prototype:

Attachment Attached File

Thanks again, Aeneas.  The postage was amusing as well.  Is it the same for everyone?  $3.57?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Got mine today - Looks great! Unfortunately I have no one to take a pic right now. Great work!
View Quote
The kids call it a selfie stick Morg
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My uppers only go back as far as A2 - a build for a friend, OP's shirt, & the original Feinstein stock prototype:

http://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/84655/20170213-152219-146060.JPG

Thanks again, Aeneas.  The postage was amusing as well.  Is it the same for everyone?  $3.57?
View Quote

Yeah it was $3.57 for everyone except for one bugger that was $12. something or other lol...no idea why

Nice pics guys! Thanks a whole bunch.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:  Yeah it was $3.57 for everyone except for one bugger that was $12. something or other lol...no idea why

Nice pics guys! Thanks a whole bunch.
View Quote

Clearly God is telling you to buy some .357"s and a 12 ga.  He works in mysterious ways.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Clearly God is telling you to buy some .357"s and a 12 ga.  He works in mysterious ways.
View Quote

I have been looking at a police trade in 870 recently.... hmmm
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I have been looking at a police trade in 870 recently.... hmmm
View Quote
So now that we all have your address, what projects might you be working on currently? I mean if someone wanted to send a thank you it'd be nice to know what was needed. 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Got mine over the weekend. Man, such a unique shirt, really a great design, the best part about the whole thing is the subtlety. Remarkable!

Thanks Aeneas. Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So now that we all have your address, what projects might you be working on currently? I mean if someone wanted to send a thank you it'd be nice to know what was needed. 
View Quote

Right now I'm between projects haha I have some graphics work for Morg that I have to get done!!! As for doing a build I honestly have no idea. I don't expect anything in return honestly!

p.s. I have 4 more shirts that need to go out I think so if you don't have yours yet don't worry!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Well since I've been away and missed all the fun, I'd be up for one if you do a second run!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Got mine today, it looks awesome. I'll get a picture up this weekend
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Well since I've been away and missed all the fun, I'd be up for one if you do a second run!
View Quote

Shoot me a PM, what size do you need?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Got mine, it's awesome!  Thanks!  Trying to think of an innovative pic to post.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#42]
I got mine too. THANK YOU very much.  I'll figure out a photo in a bit.

Tom
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Got mine today, it looks awesome. I'll get a picture up this weekend
View Quote
Just the shirt and guns please, No tractors, cornfields, etc...

I am trying to figure one out too. I was posing parts with it last night when I posted in the early 603 upper thread. Id wear it but I'm afraid my beard would cover the graphics 
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just the shirt and guns please, No tractors, cornfields, etc...

I am trying to figure one out too. I was posing parts with it last night when I posted in the early 603 upper thread. Id wear it but I'm afraid my beard would cover the graphics 
View Quote

What's wrong with tractors and corn fields? Especially retro tractors!

Don't be hatin'.

I need to get a pic of mine yet. I haven't worn it out and about yet either.

It's my new "good shirt".
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Don't be hatin'.

View Quote
Nuthin, heck I live in the middle of cows and corn. I'm just razing him cause that's always his backdrop for photo shoots. 
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't be hatin'.

View Quote

For some reason I am now picturing you singing the garbage man can song from the simpsons wearing your t-shirt...or maybe wearing it to a wedding.

Last three went out today. I have a couple more requests I am waiting to fill so technically I have 4 more shirts to send out too.

p.s. if i get to the range this weekend i'll throw mine on and snap some pics of some retro shooting.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

For some reason I am now picturing you singing the garbage man can song from the simpsons wearing your t-shirt...or maybe wearing it to a wedding.

Last three went out today. I have a couple more requests I am waiting to fill so technically I have 4 more shirts to send out too.

p.s. if i get to the range this weekend i'll throw mine on and snap some pics of some retro shooting.
View Quote

Oh My Eugene! why haven't I seen this video before? From 1989! The HEIGHT of my "swinging on the back of the truck" period! Very near when that picture was taken!

Have you ever seen men at work? Much of that was based on me and my buddy Tim's real life escapades!

Me and him took the wives to see the movie in the theater and we were ROLLING with laughter. My wife and his now ex wife didn't think it was all that funny!

I would TOTALLY wear this shirt to a wedding! The wife wouldn't go if I did though!

Thanks for the laugh! Sending the video to my buddy right now! (He still works for the city but is a Turd Herder now.)
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh My Eugene! why haven't I seen this video before? From 1989! The HEIGHT of my "swinging on the back of the truck" period! Very near when that picture was taken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boAWFriUsMo

Have you ever seen men at work? Much of that was based on me and my buddy Tim's real life escapades!

Me and him took the wives to see the movie in the theater and we were ROLLING with laughter. My wife and his now ex wife didn't think it was all that funny!

I would TOTALLY wear this shirt to a wedding! The wife wouldn't go if I did though!

Thanks for the laugh! Sending the video to my buddy right now! (He still works for the city but is a Turd Herder now.)
View Quote

Isn't it funny how art imitates our lives.  I spent a year backpacking around Europe when I was younger, and when the move "Eurotrip" came out I realized that it pretty much summed up much of my travels.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Much thanks, Aeneas!

My selfie game is not cutting it, so I will get you a good pic posted up post haste!

Thank you, sir!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Not trying to keep pimping this thread honestly but....

I am currently holding 1 Large Tshirt for a retro brother who made the list for the first time, if he doesn't claim it soon i'll give it to someone else

I also have 1 2XL left looking for a home. Taken

I am also aware that quite a few people who got 2XL's are looking for a 3XL instead. I am now out of 3XL's but might do another run later this year.

If you have some 2XL's and I send you a 3XL please try and find a good home for the 2XL's you don't want/need i'm sure some other forum members would appreciate them.

p.s. I know there are still a lot of people looking for an XL next time i do a run i'll get to all of you.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top